- A Dynamic Business Technology Professional with more than 8 years of professional experience in Project lifecycle and Business Analysis with proficiency in requirements gathering, documenting functional specifications, designing user interface, developing use case and conducting systems testing.
- Strong IT experience in the domains like Banking, Healthcare, Telecomm and Digital Media. Experience with implementation projects.
- Proficient in Business Process Engineering and SDLC Software Development Life Cycle methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile including analysis, design, development and testing of software.
- Knack to take independent ownership of various aspects of client deliverables including data gathering, development of models, analysis and communication development.
- Experienced in interacting with end users in analyzing business processes and documenting business challenges to accurately define business requirements and translate into functional specifications for proposed solutions.
- Collaborated with SMEs and Stakeholders to get a better understanding of client business processes and gather business requirements.
- Expertise of Business Requirements elicitation, Process Modeling, Gap analysis, Risk analysis and SWOT analysis.
- Comprehensive experience in conducting and documenting the AS - IS and TO-BE processes, Business Process Modelling.
- Proficient in creating design documents like process flow diagrams using MS Visio.
- Experienced in creating UML based modeling views like Activity diagrams, Sequence diagrams, Use Case and assisting Entity Relationship diagrams (ERD) and Data Flow Diagrams (DFD).
- Worked with User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) teams while driving the functional requirements and Wireframes.
- Prepared and maintained Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) throughout the project lifecycle.
- Documented user stories and worked closely with the developers and testers and conducted sprint planning ceremonies.
- Participate in sprint planning meetings, sprint reviews, retrospectives and daily stand ups
- Facilitated Sprint meetings, workshops, surveys and interviews.
- Clear understanding about the Burndown chart.
- Support testing teams during the creation and execution of test plans and test cases for assigned projects.
- Reviewed Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Execution strategies.
- Facilitated the User Acceptance Test (UAT) sessions with the defined Acceptance Criteria and with references for users by writing and maintaining user documentation and other training needs.
- Agile Scrum Ceremonies: Daily Scrum Call, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective Meeting;
- Scrum Events: Backlog Grooming, Story-Point Estimation.
- Scrum Artifacts: Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Product Increment and Burn-down Chart.
- Collaborated with various Cross functional teams located across various geographical locations.
- Strong MS Excel skills in making pivot tables, working with different function types such as VLOOKUP and performing data oriented slicing and dicing.
- Experienced working on EDI life protocols and transactions in implementing eligibility, confirmation, claims and remittance advice systems.
- Designed and deployed rich graphic visualizations with Drill Down options and prepared Dashboards, using Parameters and calculations in Tableau.
- Ability to work in teams and managing process in a dynamic and demanding environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and resolution skills; strong communication skills; efficient negotiator with various stakeholders.
Domain: Healthcare, Banking, Telecommunication, Digital Media Advertising
Project Methodology: Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid Client Specific
BPM Tools: MS Visio, Rational Rose, Bonita, Modelio
Wireframing Tools: Balsamiq, Cacoo
Requirement Management: MS Office (Excel, Word, Publisher, Outlook, PowerPoint, One Note), MS Project
Tools: & Packages: VM Ware, Raid Configuration, Visual Studio
Content Management: Team Foundation Server (TFS), MS-SharePoint, Confluence
Tracking tools: Bugzilla, JIRA, HP Quality Center/ ALM, DOORS, Rally
Databases Systems: MS SQL Server, TOAD, MS SQL, MS Access, Oracle
CRM: Salesforce, Pega
Business Intelligence & Visualization: Tableau, Cognos
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OSX, Unix
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- The project followed a hybrid methodology, but was primarily based on an Agile approach with 90-day release cycles and 2-week sprints.
- Worked with the Product management team in order to ensure effective scope management and resource planning.
- Conducted extensive GAP analysis by identifying AS-IS and TO-BE process models and process flows, to help product owner to plan how to bridge the gap.
- Elicited requirements involving vast set of interactions with various stakeholders using JAD Sessions, Structured Interviews, Process Analysis and Business Rules Analysis.
- Analyzed feasibility of business requirements and defined Scope, found out dependencies by interacting with Management Business Analysts, other Subject Matter Experts, Product Owner, Project Manager and Technical Lead.
- Helped product owner in prioritization of Product Backlog Items (PBIs) including the process of breaking down an EPIC into user stories using INVEST criteria.
- Created User Stories and led the Planning Poker game to estimate them in Sprint Planning and Backlog Grooming meetings. Also, helped PO to prioritize user stories based on business value.
- Facilitated and time-boxed Scrum ceremonies. Helped negotiating commitments and assured parallel understanding of requirements and deliverables amongst all stakeholders in Sprint Planning Meetings.
- Timely assured development team has necessary resources to perform up to potential, tracked and removed impediments.
- Performed extensive prototyping with help of User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) teams.
- Assisted in creation of Test cases, Test Plans, Test Scenarios and created Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Handled requirement churn during the project by performing Impact Analysis by checking the feasibility in maintaining the triple constraint and discussing them in daily Scrum.
- At the end of each sprint conducted Sprint Retrospective meetings creating the environment for each stakeholder to freely express their opinions and suggest improvement measures.
- Used JIRA 6.1 for allotting tasks, user story writing, backlog management, issue tracking, user story management and forward and backward requirement traceability.
- Created Tableau Visualization and dashboards using Tableau Professional.
- Created environment for self-organization and organized team engagement activities.
- Created training curriculum and wrote training scripts. Responsible for ensuring the business requirements are captured, documented, maintained and met throughout the life of the program.
Environment: MS Visio, Oracle, Jira, Balsamiq, Windows XP Professional, MS Access, MS Office suite (Excel, Word), Salesforce, Tableau
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Collaborated with SMEs and Stakeholders to get a better understanding of client business processes and gather business requirements.
- Consistently worked toward refining business and functional requirements for improved quality.
- Analyzed the client's applications to determine the impact of the Enhancements on EDI Transactions sets.
- Worked in the full HIPAA compliance lifecycle from GAP analysis, mapping, implementation, and testing for processing of Medicaid Claims.
- Interacted with Claims, Payments and Enrolment teams, hence analyzing and documenting related business processes.
- Eliminated false requirements by screening out multiple versions of user input. Final prioritization was based on both, product and process requirements.
- Worked on designing and developing Use Cases, Activity Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Developed UML Use Cases and developed a detailed project plan with emphasis on deliverables.
- Developed Business Crosswalks for 837 I/P/D, 835, 834, 270/271 and 276/277 transactions per CMS HIPAA implementation rules.
- Participated in Forward Mapping and analysis of ICD 9 - ICD 10 Conversion.
- Produced Gap Analysis documents for both HIPAA 5010 and ICD-10 Enhancements.
- Worked on HIPAA EDI transactions, submitting and tracking claims until adjudication and Remittance Advice.
- Included complete business cycle management and hands-on production as well as Created EDI Testing process, documentation, and performance matrices.
- Worked with multiple teams to improve the overall reporting of the Claims, payments, Real-time adjudication information.
- Assisted in test plans, test cases for various test scenarios and helped testing team for better understanding of the test scripts.
- Contributed in test scripts for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Environment: Windows XP Professional, MS Access, MS Office suite (Excel, Word), SQL Server, MS Visio, Rational Suite, TFS
- Gathered and documented the requirements that were critical to thebusinessprocess and using those requirements to design application.
- Documented JAD minutes and incorporated Business needs to Business Requirements.
- Involved in GAP analysis and preparation of workflow diagrams.
- Created Use Cases, Collaboration, Object Sequence, Object Interaction and State Diagrams for new features.
- Participated for defect and change management meetings.
- Developed strong relationships with both the business and technology teams to collect high quality requirements resulting in successful end products.
- Configured complex work flows and approval processes to meetbusinessrequirements.
- Managed approved projects through the lifecycle, issues management, risk management, status reporting.
- Hosted weekly status meetings, demos and presentations for the stakeholders and other team members.
- Documented user stories and worked closely with the developers and testers and conducted sprint planning meetings to review user stories.
- Used JIRA as a tool to manage product backlog and document user stories.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs in Salesforce to suit the needs of the application.
- Participated in daily SCRUM meeting and engaged with development teams to communicate requirements, coordinate plans and progress, and assisted in developing prototypes to validate user requirements to define product backlog and sprint backlog.
- Piloted bi-weekly sprint review meeting with stakeholders to demo the features accomplished during the sprint.
- Worked on various aspects ofSalesforceApplication like visibility rules based on positions and responsibilities.
- Systems integration test, SIT Regression, Functional testing & supported UAT.
- An end-to-end exposure on force.combusinesscloud applications Analysis and development.
- Defined user Profiles, Record types, security controls and sharing settings.
- Configure email Response to send automatic emails to customers.
Environment: Salesforce, Apttus, Ms SQL, IVR, Marketo, iCAM, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, MS Visio, ModelIO, SQL Server 2008, JIRA, Whiteboard
- Elicited and gathered high level requirements by conducting stakeholder meetings, interviews and discussions. Created Business Requirement Document (BRD) and then converted business requirements into Functional Requirements Document (FRD)
- Conducted the AS-IS and TO-BE analysis of the business process using GAP analysis.
- Worked on gathering product requirements in order to describe the business needs in terms of the main deliverables or products that are created.
- Involved in the interactions with Subject Matter Expert, Product Manager, Developers, and the end-users. Coordinated activities with project manager and various other teams.
- Analyzed the information and worked on the requirements prioritization. Eliminated the slack in the requirements by screening out multiple versions of user input.
- Developed in depth understanding of the processes of the vehicle loan industry related to plans, rates, fees and underwriting systems.
- Designed and developed UML Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, using UML.
- Created use cases and use case diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Engaged with the end users, tested the prototypes with an aim to improve the efficiency of the process and requirements.
- Provided clear and specific documentation on the requirements management plans, functional requirements, test plans and test cases.
Environment: MS Visio, HTML, Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, HP Quality Center/ ALM, DOORS, MS-Office 2007 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio), Balsamiq, Pega
Jr. Business Analyst
- Worked closely with SME and other stakeholders to analyze business objectives, system processes and documented the key deliverables Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD).
- Documented requirements and use cases, defined scope and objectives, formulated systems and processes to be aligned with the Business cases.
- Coordinated with UX team to ensure content management submission guidelines were followed in addition to ensuring site compliance as per corporate web design standards.
- Developed use case diagrams, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, state transition diagrams, created wireframes, UI Mock-ups, screenshots for the application to easily communicate it to the users using MS Visio.
- Attended meetings with management, vendors, users, and stakeholders for open and pending issues and wrote functional and non-functional specifications and communicated requirements to development teams.
- Written SQL queries for organizing and abstracting using business filter conditions from different data sources.
- Created Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Dataflow Diagrams in MS Visio.
- Created and maintained the requirements traceability matrix (RTM) document as per BRD to manage the requirements.
- Worked on Email, Search engines Marketing, display Advertising, Webcasting, Social media and other campaigns with knowledge on CPC, CPM and CPA.
Environment: MS Visio, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, JIRA, Whiteboard, Photoshop, Share-point, Windows XP
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes