- Business analyst with ten years of requirements gathering, requirement traceability matrix (RTM), analysis, use cases, interface design, documenting, SRS documenting, data management, current and future state, data mining, work flow, process flow diagrams, QA systems integration testing, regression testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), test cases and test plans, collaborating and BABOK.
- Experienced with both the Waterfall and Agile processes, including Scrum and XP, JAD and RUP.
- Experienced with RUP/AUP/JAD and change management (Rational Unified Process, Agile Unified Process, and Joint Application Design).
- Advanced skills in planning, workflow analysis, design, testing, training, conversion, Go - live and transition.
- Project implementation/project management skills include WBS, monitor and control of post scope project executions, build, train, conversion and go live, resourcing, scheduling, tracking, PMBOK and Six Sigma.
- Product management skills includes market research, SDLC, implementation, sales and marketing.
- Capable of remote and onsite management of build and testing teams.
- Increases efficiency by managing diverse personalities using clear and effective communication (written and oral).
- Improved performance by using creative solutions: capable of thinking outside of the box.
Healthcare: Clinical documentation and audits, ICD9, ICD10, HIPAA 4010, HIPAA 5010, CMS, ESRD, CROWNWeb, QualityNet, HL7, EDI, EHR, EMR, MMIS, Epic, X12, 837, 834, NCPDP
Financial: Financial models, Revenue cycle process, Operating projections, AML, PATRIOT act, BSA, OFAC, IRR, ROIC, NPV
Retail: Microsoft Dynamics, Micros, NCR, Point-of Sale, QSR, EMV, FDMS, VeriFone, Rapid Connect, Data wire
Technology: SQL, Toad, SQL Server, SSIS, ETL, MS Visio, Informatica, Oracle, HTML, CCS, Javscript, VBScript, XML, Netezza, RDBMS, OPENLink, eGate, eCube Clinicals, eCube Financials, Chairside, .Net, OOP, SharePoint, MS Visio, MS Project, Rational Rose, Clarity, Quality Center, Jira, MS office suite, Excel (Charting, Pivot Tables, Growth Trending, Forecasting, Modeling, Macros, VLookup), GIS, Selenium.
Sr. Business Analyst/Project Manager
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Prepared project plans adjusting it to reflect current status accommodating vendor deliverables
- Facilitated workshops for requirements gathering involving SMEs from different streams.
- Refined the requirements to reflect business processes and decisions
- Documented Business Requirements Document by collaborating with different teams
- Used Relational Database SQL, analyzing data using database tools and object oriented programming concepts
- Created system diagrams, process maps and swim lane diagrams using process modelling and data mapping techniques
- Co-ordinated complex project involving two development teams, six business teams and two external vendors
- Managed multiple vendor meetings and deliverables providing input on quality control of products
- Provided guidance to development teams with timelines, requirements and quality control
- Created test strategy plans for the project that involved smoke testing, regression testing, User acceptance testing and integration testing.
- Conducted scrum meetings facilitating product grooming and solving impediments
- Facilitated scrum review sessions collecting feedback for the enterprise project management office
- Reviewed statement of work provided by vendors to make changes reflecting deliverables fulfilling requirements
- Authored test cases and reviewed them tracing back to functionalities and requirements and creating change requests for business process alignment
- Managed multiple projects simultaneously producing high quality deliverables
- Participated in planning roll-out activities including authoring technical documentation for installation
- Authored risk assessment and roll back plan document
- Conducted lessons learned sessions and created documents
- Participated in Go-Live and logged bugs in preparation for Pilot implementation
- Presented and explained project specific information to diverse types of audiences
- Identified process improvements and took lead on ongoing initiatives to support the directorate’s goals.
Environment: JAVA,.Net, Microsoft TFS, Microsoft Dynamics, MS Office Suite, MS Visio,JIRA, Agile, Selenium, Unix, MainFrame
Sr. Business Analyst
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Followed Agile SDLC methodology to implement the projects, planned sprints and conducted grooming sessions.
- Developed deep domain expertise, researched best practices and emerging trends.
- Coordinated third party vendors for payment products, participated in maintenance/ troubleshooting, testing, payment authorization.
- Worked on Credit card loading and transaction uploading.
- Determined requirements for multi-server and database test environments; coordinated implementation working with internal departments (network, DBA, desktop services, developers, system administrators) and external vendors.
- Investigated and worked with the vendor to ensure upgrades are tested and implemented to meet IT standards and resolve all system issues.
- Lead requirements discovery sessions with the Business User team to collect the business requirements, processes and the data requirements.
- Created Epics, user stories, managed product backlog refinement and grooming for payment products.
- Identified and evaluated new implementation technologies and determined their applicability to the client's business needs.
- Facilitated requirement development for implementation in a consultative process,communicating with the business on a non-technical level, and technical team on a more technical level.
- Translating business needs in system functionality through requirements documents for system implementation and its new capabilities.
- Interacted with designers and developers toassist with defining functionality requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Document and test end to end the Load of Credit Cards data into Employee Profile.
- Reviewed and analyzed the business requirements document to derive the functional specifications document.
- Acted as a liaison between different technical teams with effective presentations as well as verbal and written communication.
- Prepared Use Case documents using UML diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and Class Diagrams.
- Participated in UAT and developed the test plan, test conditions and test cases based on business requirements /use cases.
Environment: Rational Requisite Pro,.Net, MS Office Suite, MS Visio,JIRA, JIRA Agile. IBM Rational Software Modeler, Oracle Database, Clear Quest, Rational Rose and Clear Case, UML 2.0
Sr. Business Analyst/Product Manager
Confidential, Lexington, MA
- Ensured along with PM that project objectives, approach and deliverables were clearly defined, documented in a project plan and agreed by the key stakeholders and assisted in ensuring the timely and effective implementation.
- Supported the business processes ranging from order management and procurement, to material management, supply chain management, transportation and distribution.
- Coordinated and facilitated the businesses, system and functional requirements meetings for gathering information about operational efficiencies required for implementation.
- Performed Gap analysis by identifying existing technologies, documenting the enhancements to meet the end state requirements.
- Developed the implementation methodology from inception to deployment using the Scrum.
- Conducted user interviews through conference call and onsite interview to gather and analyze the business and requirements and provide operational recommendations on implementation.
- Gathered, documented and maintained business, functional and system requirements and analyzes to translate the business requirements into system and functional requirements.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Flow Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams, using UML diagrams and Screenshots/User Interface in MS Visio.
- Conducted JAD Sessions, walkthroughs and signoffs for the project.
- Responsible for identifying and documenting business rules and creating detailed Use Case and requirement document for implementation.
- Helped the testing team to successfully conduct User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Collaborated with the QA team for developing scenarios for validation and testing.
- Assisted the project manager in development of project plans including the creation of detailed work plans and timelines using project management tools.
- Tracked and reported project progress against plans and provided bi-weekly status updates to the PM.
Environment: Rational Unified Process (RUP), Unified Modeling Language (UML), IBM Rational Requisite Pro, Clear Quest, MS Office, MS Project, SQL Server
Confidential, Mobile, AL
- Managed the program and projects; provided direction and support, SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats) analysis and long term strategic planning for the program.
- Assisted with the development, implementation and maintenance of the application.
- Integrated research with Confidential scientists; established partnerships and collaborations with federal, state and educational institutions to make effective decision making.
- Established project standards, goals, priorities and procedures; sought requirements, scheduled, facilitated, and documented project events throughout the project life cycle such asproposal development, project planning, data and deployment to partners and project implementation.
- Collected data, maintained geodatabase, detailed image analysis, cartographic design, visualized results, reported technical details and reviewed publication.
- Conducted satellite data pre-processing, processing, modeling and analysis.
- Documented working models that identify the process improvement opportunities to subject matter experts.
- Isolated root cause of problems, enlisted the help of the project teams and advisors to support the solution; troubleshot technical issues.
- Developedstaffing plansthat outlined the resources and skill set requirements needed to successfully complete projects; made recommendations based on applications and interviews.
- Formulated team dynamics, delegated assignments, guided and motivated the team towards established goals.
- Provided subject matter expertise to implementation specialists and trainers for application customizations.
- Consulted with the end users to obtain feedback on the successes and shortcomings of the application implementation and template design to facilitate continuous improvement of future upgrades and deployments.
- Provided application support to the Help Desk.
- Established and maintained effective communication and working relationships with National Program Office, Stennis Space Center team, Science Advisors, Mentors, Technology staff, Administrative Staff and project team.
- Directed films about projects including story boarding, scripting, filming and editing.
- Established outreach initiative including action items to educate the community about the program; authored articles for News Release.
- Organized meetings, schedules, deliverables, financial statements and various other plans to substantially ensure project success.
- As part of the Confidential applied science program, I used remote sensing and Geographic Information System (GIS) for advanced geospatial analyses of:
- Predicting risk of pine beetle infestation in Alabama: NDMI analysis.
- Developed an innovative Composite Risk Index.
- Mapping aquatic vegetation in Lake Victoria, Africa: NDVI analysis.
Environment: SQL, Oracle, HTML, CCS, Javscript, VBScript, XML, SAP, ETL, Informatica, Jira, MS Project, MS Office suite, Excel (Charting, Macros, VLookup).
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Accomplished experience through whole System Development Life Cycle from requirement analysis till deployment, using highly efficient RUP process of software development.
- Responsible for defining the scope of the business, gathering business requirements and documenting them in Business Required Document (BRD) and Functional Required Document (FRD).
- Worked with different business users to develop scope and vision document and Business requirement specifications.
- Designed and implemented sales plan strategy and rapid reaction plan to allow for greater in-season flexibility in chasing inventory, employing production quantity trigger dates, aggressive production percentage schedules, multiple vendor availability per item, and more reactive sales projections for seasonally.
- Documented Use Case Specification Document, RTM (Requirements Traceability Matrix), Release Notes and Training Manuals.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams and workflows in Rational Rose. Also Developed Use cases and the Use case Specification Document in Rational Requisite Pro.
- Modeled the information and came up with the requirements prioritization.
- Eliminated out of scope requirements by screening out multiple versions of user input. Final prioritization was based on an intensive analysis of both, product and process requirements.
- Participated in Business Modeling by understanding the needs of the business, and also documented the business use cases as well as the System Use cases.
- Assisted the team in eliciting, organizing and documenting the required functionality and constraints.
- Extensively worked on the RUP's development cycle with four consecutive phases, inception, elaboration, construction and transition.
- Involved in preparing the test plans and test strategy documents.
- Assisted the test engineering team in testing and tracking the defects in the application.
- Defect tracking, submission, documentation and change requests were carried out using Rational Clear Quest and Clear Case for version control.
- Documented test plans, test cases in test case design documents for different scenarios of the UAT.
- Used test-director for testing requirements, test cases, reporting bugs work completion status.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed, analyzed and tracked using test director.
- Conducted the training sessions to train the users in using the application.
- Worked on the post implementation support while the application was in production.
Environment: RUP, UML, MS Visio, Test Director, MS Office, MS Project.
- Helped move from an external vendor POS to fully integrated in-house applications: reservations, revenue audit and month-end, ETL data flow, warehouse storage and reporting.
- Organized and managed meetings between clients and conductedJADsessions for implementation involvingsubject matter experts(SMEs), development teams and analysts.
- Performed an in-depth analysis of the system’s organizational structure, services and processes and createdAs-Is and To-Be process models.
- Gathered, analyzed and documentedBusiness Requirements, Use Cases, Use Case Model and Activity Diagrams.
- Assisted in drafting theApplication Interface Design (AID)’s with various documentations and diagrams.
- Created UI mockupsand providedwalkthroughsto the business and technical teams for approval.
- Met with the business users and defined the functional and non-functional requirementsand obtained the business sign-offs.
- Assisted in configuration change managementandchange request handling by tracking and maintaining the requirements in theTraceability Matrixas per the request from business and IT counterparts.
- Lead multiple presentations using Microsoft Power Point for business and IT.
- Worked withCRM tools,salesforcein optimizing, updating and monitoring customer data.
- Worked onstatus reportingon a weekly basis to keep the management up to date on the progress of the projects.
- Worked actively withthe test supportteams for monitoring the test phases and activities and reported them to PM and leadership.
Environment: UML, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft PPT, Rational Tools (ReqPro).
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes