- Dynamic, goal - oriented professional with advanced skills in all facets of implementations, combined with superior noledge working with cross function teams to implement Human Capital Management (HCM), Financial and Forecast and Planning systems.
- Highly adept at system implementations including aligning systems and processes to business needs. Exceptional leader with teh ability to identify, build requirements and implement process improvements while multi-task priorities.
- Workday HCM and Financials Corporate Financial Forecasting, Planning and Analysis
- Management Reporting Project Management PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP Business Objects Planning and Consolidation Business Objects Hyperion Essbase
- Microsoft Project Microsoft Visio Functional and Technical Requirements
- Integrated Systems Testing Educate and Train Users Post production support
Confidential- Madison, WI
SaaS Solutions Consultant
- Manage, govern, configure and support Workday implementation for Human Capital Management (HCM) including: Staffing, Compensation, Benefits, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Talent, and Payroll.
- Responsible for leading and managing integration and conversion teams, including working with benefit vendors and Workday conversion lead.
- Responsible for security configuration and administration.
- Evaluate and document teh impact of changes; suggest policy, standard, goal and rule changes to align with strategic goals.
- Gain acceptance from a diverse group of stakeholders including senior executives, steering committee members, decision making bodies, and project teams by effectively leading them through all aspects of project life cycle.
- Identify and document business process gaps, modify and configure business processes to maximize business value, improve operational effectiveness and document current and future business process, incorporating process improvements.
- Lead development of employee life cycle.
- IT liaison between IT and HR working with IT/HR subject matter experts (SMEs) to include, but not limited to: Identity Management, Active Directory, Data Warehouse, State Reporting requirements and Wisconsin Retirement System requirements
- Create test scenarios to lead testing for functional, integration and downstream systems.
- Subject Matter Expect for Workday finance implementation, assisting with integrations, conversions, design, configuration and testing.
- Workday Operational Support lead for post-production support.
Confidential - Madison, WI
- Process payroll for all campuses and institutions in teh UW System minimally three times a month, for two biweekly payrolls and one monthly payroll for approximately 35,000 employees a payroll.
- Responsible for UW System wide general deduction functionality, including implementing new deductions, maintaining and working with third party vendors to reconcile. General Deductions include: union dues, charitable deductions, parking and transit deductions to name a few.
- Team lead in implementing new functionality for payroll campus coordinators. Create functional design, testing conditions, security requirements, training and communication plans. Develop training and certification test, as part of teh credentialing process. Document process and procedures. Work with campus coordinators throughout teh process.
- Provide second tier support for inquiries, support, coaching and problem resolution, providing appropriate documentation in teh call-tracking system. Provide advanced problem solving and functional support; work with staff to resolve complex functional-technical problems.
- Maintenance of large, complex Human Resource systems and projects consisting of multi-phased development efforts, provide alternative solutions and recommendations to complex business problems and issues.
- Member of Office of Human Resource Development Employee Engagement Team. Focus of Employee Engagement Team is to get employees more engaged in their team, and to improve morale and be happier at work.
Confidential - Madison, WI
- Integral member of corporate forecasting, planning and analysis team; build effective relationships across teh organization, identify root cause variance drivers, interpret and trend teh future performance impact of current issues.
- Lead Strategic Financial Initiatives including analysis and building prototype of corporate financial dashboard; analysis and requirements to determine Fixed vs. Variable Expenses; and initial analysis of Profit by Process.
- Assist Strategic Financial Initiatives to develop Corporate Financial Reporting Pack and Product Reporting Packs.
- Member of internal Leadership Development Program (LDP) Committee.
- Lead for selection and successful implementation of new corporate planning and reporting tool, SAP’s Business Objects Planning and Consolidation (BPC) software, including expense and P&L planning. Continuous maintenance and improvements of tool.
- Lead creation and implementation of corporate standard reports.
- Provide detailed initial and ongoing training on teh optimal use of forecasting, planning and analysis tools, ensuring a focus on features and enhancements dat improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Member of team to re-design and implement allocation of expenses from department to product, including process change for allocating corporate infrastructure expenses providing transparency of allocated expenses.
- Implement process improvement for changing allocation of expenses, automating prior tri-plicate manual entry and ultimately saving combined staff 100’s of hours.
- Assist IT area with upgrade of systems, including documenting requirements, testing, implementing and project management.
- Supervise one analyst.
Confidential - Madison, WI
Corporate Forecasting & Financial Analysis Manager
- Develop forecast and planning front-end for users, using arcPlan software and Hyperion Essbase.
- Develop and provide user-level training for a wide-range of users across teh organization.
- Integral part of corporate forecast and planning team for corporate wide expenses, P&L, revenue and benefits.
- Collaborate with leaders and analysts across teh organization to identify needs and requirements for forecasting and analysis.
- Develop a department to process to product plan model within Microsoft Access which mimics how monthly actual expenses flow. Model was used to create teh 2006 plan in teh lending solution group.
- Expense analysis leader for approximately 35 departments; expense and financial analysis; create and analyze expense/variance/forecast reports; meet monthly with department managers to review reports/variances and monitor trends and variances and make actionable recommendations.
Confidential - Madison, WI
Senior Financial Analyst
- Develop an activity-based, integrated financial model dat used key assumptions and business drivers to project activity to assist with forecasting future three year financials.
- Develop and manage new budgeting and forecasting process using Excel, Business Objects and Essbase.
- Review and validate key business drivers, monitored major trends and variances and made actionable recommendations.
- Provide detailed cost analysis, product profitability; forecast detailed expense and product revenue and benefits; strategic planning and variance analysis.
- Provide monthly financials for senior management.
- Develop sales force incentive compensation budget and forecasting model; initiate bonus payments for sales force on a quarterly basis.
- Work with Sales staff to understand and create a sales forecast model; identify and quantify teh Critical Success Factors (CSFs) which drive teh sales models; develop dashboards to track Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and meet with Sales staff monthly to review and analyze results.
- Work with Senior Leadership Team to assess business processes and assumptions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes