- Experienced IT professional of over 7 years in the financial industry with a diverse background:
- Project leader for new client implementation and user enhancements
- Team leader in data quality initiatives, improving user experience
- Author of Business Requirements, Technical Requirements, Training and Procedural documentation
Senior Business Analyst/Consultant
- Senior BA on a project to build Security Master and Party Management databases as part of new Informatica MDM Platform rollout for one of IGATE's key financial services clients.
- As part of the Security Master Data base design reviewed and helped to maintain the data dictionary and mapping of data elements. Leader of efforts to overhaul the client's investment style mapping process for their performance management platform. As well as the creation of functionality that would assign unique identifiers to securities, accounts and individual participants to ensure the clients privacy and security protocols are met.
- Profiled data from legacy databases while developing requirements and data mapping documents for the MDM Party database. Creating rules for party relationship management and client list engagement.
- Created data mapping documents, business and match merge rules for the ETL of legacy data to the MDM.
Business Systems Analyst/ Interface Lead
- Supervised the testing, defect tracking and resolution for a number of interfaces for MetLife's Annuity Client Experience ACE Project for the Global Benefit Funding group.
- Coordinated efforts of multifunctional teams that are located throughout the world. Tracked and archived project communications and updates.
- Led the creation of new interfaces and functionalities to replace the sun setting of Legacy systems.
- Solicited business and vendor needs to develop Business and Functional Requirements into a single Solution Design Requirements document.
- Maintained and archived all project documentation related to the interfaces.
Implementations Project Leader
- Managed the implementation of financial institutions onto the Abridge Wealth Reporting and Pershing INautix platforms by creating and executing project plans that coordinate the efforts of third party custodians and data vendors as well as Albridge and Pershing teams located around the world.
- Elicited and documented client requirements for the implementation of financial institutions on to the Albridge Wealth Reporting platform.
- Supervised and trained Business and Data Analysts on system functionalities and financial products in relation to project scope.
- Worked directly with Albridge relationship mangers, Professional Services team and Albridge management in the initiation of projects to determine the feasibility, scope and priority of client projects. Establishing project goals and target dates, while mitigating risk to Albridge.
- Supported Albridge Sales team in closing new business deals by providing input into sales proposals RFP responses and participated on sales calls in order to help close deals.
- Provided consultation on product features to assist the client in refining the best solution to meet their business needs. Including supporting the rollout of new product enhancements and the implementation to client platforms enhancing user experience.
- Created and maintained operating procedures. Trained new team members on standard procedures used to implement Albridge and INautix products.
- Utilized SQL and PL/SQL to research and resolve data issues and data element mappings for broker dealer implementations.
- Created and utilized Microsoft Excel spreadsheets to analyze and create pipe delimited txt files, enterprise data, and measure multi custodial portfolio performance.
- Team lead on issue regarding portfolio performance and corporate actions.
- Created and utilized SQL and PL/SQL scripts to resolve complex transactional data conflicts on major database cleanups.
- Created and maintained SQL scripts library used by Albridge Data Research and HOPS teams for problem research and resolution.
- Documented requirements for resolutions of complex data issues by gathering specification from the Albridge Solutions Data Governance team.
- Trained and mentored new team members on processes and procedures, Albridge Wealth Reporting functionalities, data analysis, SQL PL/SQL and financial services products and concepts.
- Established and documented training programs for research and problem resolution procedures.
- Initiated program for the Data Research team to train new hires on the Albridge Advisor Support team. This includes facilitating training classes for the new employees while working with each one individually through job shadowing focusing on the strengths and talents of each new employee to ensure their success.
- Served as the Data Research Team Lead for major projects involving the conversion of clients from one custodian to another, providing detailed input on the possible impacts the change could have on the client's data and user experience. Provide input on the impact of the change to interface specific pricing, VA code rep number mapping, transaction code and Cusip mapping.
- Primary contact for Registered Investment Advisors RIA market for problem resolution relating to data quality and Albridge Wealth Reporting functionalities.
- Lead weekly conference calls with relationship managers, RIAs and Albridge management to ensure clients' needs were understood and met.
- Held training on Albridge Wealth Reporting for RIA's and their staff including training on the creation of custom files, Data Convertor, data reconciliation and adjustments and rate of return and net contribution calculations.
- Supported the overall Global Private Client GPC data strategy which focused on both short term tactical and long term strategic solutions related to how GPC gathered, stored, and utilized client data.
- Constructed, executed, and reported on test cases to verify the accuracy of client data as it loaded from existing source framework to a client centric system.
- Worked with technology partners and vendors to monitor, analyze, fix, and cleanse client data elements within the client centric databases as they were implemented.
- Analyzed both business and systems requirements and provided feedback to business analyst and product developers in association with new application development.
- Supervised maintenance of Access database structure used to track testing results.
- Developed, customized and consulted financial advisors and their staff on the creation and implementation of financial plans for their clientele.
- Served as liaison to Office of General Counsel to ensure that execution of processes and procedures did not expose the firm or the advisors to regulatory risk.
- Reviewed and corrected payments made for financial plans to make sure they met regulatory and firm wide requirements.
- Coordinated logistics for department annual summer picnic and other social events as part of the Employee Council.
- Advised individuals and businesses on investment, retirement, estate and insurance planning as well as advanced business continuation and estate plans
- Hosted seminars on financial and retirement planning for community outreach and adult education programs at public schools throughout New Jersey.
- Reviewed client budgets, benefits documents, social security statements, tax returns and financial statements to provide the most effective methods to assist clients in meeting their financial goals.
- Researched competitor financial products and investments to best position our company's products to the client.