- Over 8 years of diversified experience in IT, Business Analysis, SDLC, Marketing and Software Quality Assurance
- Expertise in Business Requirement Elicitation, Gathering, Analysis, Design, Development.
- Solid understanding of Business Process definition, Risk Analysis and SDLC methodologies.
- Knowledge on Software Development Life cycle (SDLC - Agile Methodology), Rational Unified Process (RUP), Capability maturity models (CMM), Six Sigma concepts.
- Maintain Traceability Matrix to Investigate and resolve issues.
- Extensive documentation skills including preparing test plans, user instruction manuals, programming standards and guidelines
- Extensive experience in writing Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Specifications document (FSD), Systems Design Specification (SDS), Systems Requirement and USE Case Specifications.
- Vast experience in MS Office suite, MS Visio, MS Project, MS PowerPoint and Oracle BI
- Experience in conducting Data analysis, GAP analysis, SWOT analysis, Cost benefit analysis and ROI analysis.
- Excellent team player to work in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts (SME), designers, developers and testers.
- Extensive experience with application prototyping including functional, interaction and usability designs that includes screen mockups, high-level screen designs to detailed wireframes and sitemaps
- Expertise in UML (class diagrams, object diagrams, GAP Analysis, use case diagrams, state diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, and collaboration diagrams) as a data analysis methodology for application functionality designs using IBM’s Rational Rose.
- Strong experience in conducting User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and documentation of Test Cases. Expertise in designing and developing Test Plans and Test Scripts.
- Strong communication skills.
Business Modeling Tools: Enterprise Architect, Rational Rose, MS Visio
Requirement Management Tools: Enterprise Architect, RequisiteProRelational
Databases: MS SQL Server 2005/2000, Oracle, MS Access
Processes/Technologies: SDLC, Rational Unified Process (RUP), Use Cases and Workflow, CMM
Business Intelligence Tool: Oracle BI
Software Applications: MS Project, MS Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop
Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Professional, Windows 2003 Server, Windows XP, UNIX.
Testing Tools: Quality Center, QTP 8.0, Win Runner, Load Runner
Defect Tracking and Configuration Management Tools: Quality Center, Test Director
Programming Languages: UML, SQL, PL/SQL, J2EE, Java, HTML, / XHTML, C # / .NET / VB.NET / ASP.NET
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Analyzed source systems’ data, and validate system outputs, processes and reporting data.
- Worked with the user groups to elicit, analyze and document data and reporting requirements
- Held meetings and JAD sessions with business process owners, SME (subject matter experts), Vendors, customer service team and the marketing team for requirements gathering during the definition stage.
- Played a major role in the vendor selection - coordinated and worked with multiple vendors in selecting the best software needed.
- Organized and conducted training boot camp for the new Data Governance project.
- Coordinated with users from across Data Warehouse and Enterprise Data management team.
- Gathered, Analyzed and Documented Requirements and Translated business requirements to technical requirements for the developers
- Identified opportunities to optimize the Data-warehouse ETL environment
- Validated internal processes to ensure data accuracy and integrity
- Performed extensive business requirement analysis including Data and Gap Analysis.
- Used Microsoft Visio extensively to flow out the business requirements and Microsoft PowerPoint for presentations
- Used Microsoft Project to create project plan and for status reports
Environment: Microsoft Project, Visio, Oracle, MS Visio, PowerPoint, Data Warehouse, ETL, SQL, MS Excel, HP Quality Center, Change Point, Lotus Notes, Agile.
- Responsible for continuous process improvement and for identifying and maintaining a clear and measurable Development Process that is deployable throughout the enterprise using RUP.
- Worked closely with the Treasury Management team and contributed in detailed product design such as Lockbox, Remote Deposit etc.
- Used use case diagrams during analysis to capture the requirements.
- Use Cases was a major part of my role at FRBC. Developed Use Cases for the regulatory reporting tool. Verified that the Use Cases match the application’s every single requirement.
- Conducted Analysis for Credit Risk, Economic Capitol, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Asset/Liability management.
- Developed the flow diagrams for business process of the company using Microsoft Visio and analyzed and documented the requirement in Microsoft Excel and generate reports for the general manager.
- Helped creating a dashboard using Oracle Business Intelligence tool to streamline reporting. Defined business use cases and activity diagrams to represent different workflows and associations.
- Acted as a liaison between management & development team for requirements & QA.
- Participated in the planning and execution of the User Acceptance Testing effort.
- Ensured application forms and reports (UI) followed client’s development standards and guidelines in terms of usage, naming conventions etc.
- Conducted workshops for internal users (processors, underwriters etc.) to provide training.
- Provided hands-on project schedule management using MS Project during the various stages of the project.
- Deflected the impact of multiple report requests from the Business Intelligence users.
Environment: Oracle Business Intelligence, Agile, MS Visio, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, SWOT, ROI, Windows, Quality center
- Conduct the risk assessment for potential Credit Card customers and also to re-evaluate the risks involved with a current credit card customers.
- Played an instrumental role in defining the initial common terminology to be used throughout the product lifecycle.
- Analyzed the client data and gathered requirements by conducting interviews with the clients.
- Acted as a liaison between the business users, stakeholders and the team to perform requirements, quality and risk analysis.
- Performed GAP analysis, conducted walkthroughs and set up internal/external status meetings and postmortem meetings.
- Documented and reported the progress to the management on an ongoing basis.
- Defined roles and responsibilities of participants in the business process.
- Recommend system/process solution approaches to minimize risk and workflow impacts while capitalize strategic goals.
- Created and managed project templates, use case templates & requirement types.
- Facilitated JAD sessions with management, users and other stakeholders to define the project and to reduce the time frame required to complete deliverables.
- Designed and implemented basic SQL queries for QA testing and report/ data validation.
- Performed UAT and participated in writing test plans, and developed different testing strategies like Black Box testing, and Load testing.
- Analyzed test results and reported the necessary corrective actions as required by capital market requirements.
Environment: UML 2.0, MS Office Suite, MS SharePoint 2007, Rational Requisite Pro, RUP, JAD, UML, Rational Rose, PL/SQL, Window NT.
Confidential, New York
- Conducted one-to-one interviews with Portfolio Manager to gather Business Requirements and was involved in the documentation of Business Requirement Documents.
- Assisted the Project Manager in setting realistic project expectations and in evaluating the impact of changes on the organization and plans accordingly and conducted Project related presentations.
- Developed strategic partnerships with the Business units to develop a solid knowledge base of the Business line, including the Business Plan, Products and Process.
- Translated the Business needs into Fixed Income Derivatives system Requirements, communicating with the Business on a broader scale and with an in-depth view.
- Developed Business Requirement Document (BRD), High-Level Project Plan, Functional Specification Document (FRD) and Supplementary Specification (non-functional) Document.
- Participated in the Logical and the Fixed Income Derivatives Physical Design sessions and developed Design documents.
- Partnered with the Technical Areas in the research and resolution of System and User Acceptance Testing.
- Worked with Quality Control Teams to develop Fixed Income Derivatives Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Developed User Manuals and training Manuals as per Project Specifications and Timelines.
Environment: Microsoft Office Suite, MS Visio, SDLC, Windows XP, Dreamweaver, SQL, PLSQL, XML, ASP, Crystal Reports, Mercury Test Director
Confidential, South Carolina
- Analyzed operating procedures and policies on an ongoing basis and recommend and implement improvement plans where appropriate
- Understood core processes of the departments to provide input on re-engineering or streamlining opportunities.
- Met with client groups to determine user requirements and goals based on capital market.
- Analyzed business requirements and segregated them into high level and low level User requirements
- Development of standard documentation package (Requirements, Specification, Design, Operations and Quality Testing Plans)
- Defined and documented clear and complete detailed business requirements and functional specifications using the SDLC methodology from the business team.
- Created different Traceability views to maintain the Trace ability of the requirements using the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM)
- Performed System Testing to ensure that the compiled software components of the Applications adhere to Project Standards, Performance Criteria and Functional specifications.
- Frequently updated the requirement and defect status as per the current status of the testing project in the Gemini
Environment: Agile, SQL Server 2000, Microsoft NT, Story Cards, Microsoft IIS and Crystal Reports
Confidential, New York
- Served as the main contact for all business partners for all B2B related issues as well as new development and enhancement feature requests.
- Provided guidance to business partners in the capital market on new B2B API implementation; performed ongoing partner testing and troubleshooting. Brought three new business partners on board with new FIX API.
- Documented transformations needed to convert new FIX messages into internal core representation and back for seamless integration
- Interacted extensively with SMEs including heads in areas of fixed income, derivatives, options, swaps, futures and risk managers, corporate actions in understanding, extracting, refining and documenting the Business Process and Interface Specifications Requirements.
- Involved in gathering and synthesizing business requirements and translated into functional and non-functional requirements to be used as input to the functional design specifications.
- Analyzed and prioritized Business Process and User Interface (UI) requirements as system requirements that must be included while developing the Application.
- Involved in analysis of the technical specifications of the current system and the infrastructure needs, performed Gap analysis.
- Involved in Technical writing of documents for Function and User Requirements Documents
- Performed project planning, project scheduling, and status reporting, cost and time estimation using MS Project.
- Used Visual SourceSafe to make safe alterations to existing code and track changes across users, projects, and time.
Environment: Agile, SQL Server 2000, Microsoft NT, Story Cards, Microsoft IIS and Crystal Reports
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes