- Agile Certified Project Manager with 14 years’ experience in the private, public and non - profit sectors in Singapore and India.
- Defining systems architecture, application design, business process refinement, strategic planning, policy and governance frameworks, managing COTS products and complex customised application development projects.
- SAP NetWeaver
- MS SharePoint 2010/2013
- IBM WebSphere Application Server 6.1
- IBM TM1 Cognos Insight
- .NET 4.0 Framework, C#4.0, VB.NET
- BEA WebLogic Server 6.1, 7.0, 8.1
- Insight Email Archival
- Java (EJB, SERVLET, JSP, Struts) / (J2EE)
- Linux, VMware 5.0, NetApp
- Micros POS
- Office 365
- K2 BlackPearl
- Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g
- MS Project 2013
- MS CRM 2010
- SQL Server 2008 R2, MySQL
- Visual Modelling Tools - IBM Rational Rose, UML, Star UML, Visio 2013
IT Applications Consultant
- Deployed to Singapore Land Authority of Singapore to lead Financial IT Project Development and Maintenance
- Total project value $23.4 million for ACE(SAP), IBM TM1 Cognos Insight-Budgeting System, Payment, Kiosk, eSubmission Portal, Email Archival and Gamification.
- Successfully implemented My HR Kiosk a Whole-of-Government(WOG) initiative providing SAP on Mobile for HR processes - improving staff productivity
- Re-negotiated contract for Budgeting System-IBM TM1, saving 44% on license fees annually for 3 years.
- Proposed new Payment Kiosks to replace physical payment counter services. Potential savings of $0.75 million for resources over a period of 5 years.
IT Project Manager
- Total project value $3.5 million for CRM, Intranet, IT Maintenance & Support Services, Project & Volunteer Management System, Office Move & DC setup, Email migration.
- Established virtualised infrastructure and maintenance service & support services to support business needs.
- Established CRM and Intranet to aid storage and centralised access of structured and unstructured information. Resulted in cost and time savings of $160K over a period of 5 years.
- Secured charity pricing across IT establishments like Microsoft, IBM, Adobe and VMware, that resulted in cost savings of 35%-50% savings on license purchase and annual renewal costs.
- Lead business process change by automating manual processes into a Project & Volunteer Management System, resulting in savings for resource commitments worth 1.01 million over 5 years.
- Conducted Gap Analysis to identify why UAT failure and recoded, across modules to ensure user acceptance. This resulted in the company to recover 30% of their final payment for the project.
- Responsible for the production of a Sales Demo version for the purpose of marketing the software across other logistic companies.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes