- Senior Project Manager with over 20 years of experience in IT management and process re - engineering for the healthcare, financial/banking, IT, broad band communications, and food service industries.
- Experience includes managing budgets, timelines, and resource allocation tracking (MS Project) as well as worked in collaborative team environments that used Rational Unified Process (RUP)
- Waterfall, and Agile methodologies. Performed gap analysis and needs analysis, determined workflow process deficiencies and/or system enhancements, and worked with stakeholders to understand the business processes and needs to define the most suitable and efficient technical solution for complex business problems.
- Poses a strong work ethic and possesses excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Project Planning, Project Estimating/Budgeting, Risk Analysis, Issue and Scope Management, Cost/Benefit Analysis, IT Project Prioritization, Program Management, Project Management Methodology Development, Project Office Development, Leading JAD Sessions, Business Process Modeling, Gap Analysis, Change Management, Enterprise Resource Planning, Process Management
PROJECT Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, RUP, SDLC, UML
PROJECT Software: Clarity, Microsoft Project, Jira, Primavera, VPMI
REQUIREMENTS MANAGEMENT: Rational Rose, Requisite Pro
Version MANAGEMENT: Clear Quest, Clear Case, SharePoint
Operating Systems: Windows Vista/XP/2000, MS-DOS, UNIX
TOOLS: Toad, ERwin, Net Meeting, WebEx, Remedy, MindManger
Reporting Tools: Business Objects
DATABASEs: SQL Server, Oracle, Microsoft Access, Informatics
DESKTOP SOFTWARE: MS Office, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook
Senior Project Manager
- Project Manager responsible for the following projects:
- Peso Migration (budget - $1.6M), Panera Café Kiosk 2.0 (budget - $1.9M)
- OBIEE 10g upgrade to OBIEE 11g (budget - $300K)
- Managed projects according to Panera’s ESDM standard for System Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Responsible for project estimation, planning, intake, analysis, design, development, implementation, and closure.
- Performed resource management by delegating tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel. Defined, planned, executed and controlled multiple project charter, scope, requirements, release plans, risks, and schedules along with tracking multiple tasks and laterally spreading communication status and issues to lower and upper level management.
- Communicated with project owners as outlined in communication agreements.
- Monitored individual project progress and cost projections and report cost flow and variance to Executive Directors on a regular basis (weekly, bi-monthly, monthly).
- Managed multiple project funds according to established financial board policies and procedures.
- Ensured that all financial records for the program were up to date and that financial reports for funding board were provided to appropriate review board.
- Identified and evaluated the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks.
- Monitored the program activities on a regular basis and conducted an evaluation according to the program evaluation framework.
- Utilized MS Project, Visio, and JIRA tools.
Sr. Project Manager
- Followed the Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Managed the following Infrastructure projects.
- Mississippi Contact Center implementation (budget - $1.5M)
- Florida Contact Center implementation (budget - $1.2M)
- Interactive Intelligence Contact Center Solution (budget - $940K) that involved Telephony Phone System, VoIP, MPLS circuits, Remote Content Servers; and Cisco Unified Communication Manager - SIP
- Provided financial forecasting and derived initial budget for projects. Created a PowerPoint presentation for the financial steering committee and sponsor board for funding.
- Implemented structure-based processes which provided new and teaching techniques for the MTM staff. Collaborated with a third party vendor staff of 20.
- Utilized the following project and desktop software: MS Project, Visio, SharePoint, MindManager, and JIRA.
- Managed on and off site resources.
- Documented and managed signoff processes for Functional Requirements Specifications (FRS), Quality Management requirements and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in order to adhere to project change requests related to time, scope and budget.
Sr. Project Manager
- Responsible for managing the following projects:
- Installation of VPN Tunnel Gateway (budget - $187K)
- Prescription notification removal - Remove Rx (budget - $150K)
- Internet Security Improvement (budget - $400K)
- Client Website Redesign (budget - $4.5M)
- Mobile Applications to include Windows Software (budget - $650K)
- Email Rewrite (budget - $875K)
- Split Family/Multi Family group plans (budget - $3.4M).
- Performed financial forecasting and managed project budgets ranging between $187,000 and $4.5 million.
- Used Clarity to predict the specified budgeted amount, track weekly finances and compare those weekly reports to the predicted budget. Prepared project labor estimations, Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM), calculated ETC and ATC.
- Aligned Project Intake process to improve the speed of getting projects through the pipeline.
- Assessed Phase Gate review processes to ensure quality.
- Managed projects according to ESI’s standard for Solution Delivery Lifecycle (SDLC) to include IT estimation and planning, intake, analysis, design, development, implementation, and closure.
- Constructed project request forms, charters, plans, resource matrices, and status reports.
- Forecasted budget, financial allocations and funding reviews and presented to senior staff for approval.
- Provided provisional funding and executed funding calculations and burn rates.
Sr. Project Manager
- Performed project management activities required to implement an outsourced Payroll, HR Benefits and Time and Attendance solution.
- Followed Agile and RUP methodologies.
- Planned, monitored, and managed in coordination with the Project Steering Committee for the ADP Project using industry standard project management disciplines.
- Worked closely with the Project Management Office Director, project sponsor(s), ADP, and others in program and project management, and the project teams to guide efforts in achieving intended business results by business critical dates, within budget and scope.
- Analyzed and constructed a formal SDLC baseline model to align with Confidential ’s project management principles as it applied to the ADP conversion project. Shared the model with team members and solicited their feedback.
- Tracked and reported to the Project Steering Committee the status of project delivery (time, scope and budget) in weekly status reports.
- Documented and managed the signoff process for any required project change control related to time, scope and budget.
- Worked with the business and ADP to consider business process modification as an alternative to customization.
- Organized and facilitated internal and vendor meetings project meetings.
- Delegated tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel.
Client Account Manager
- Followed Agile and RUP methodologies.
- Reviewed and approved contracts and invoices.
- Managed multiple Software Unit, Witness and Regression Test teams located in on-shore and off-shore locations.
- Created full-scale project plans and associated communications documents.
- Developed financial forecasting and estimated the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
- Planned and scheduled project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Created and delivered progress reports, requirements documentation, and presentations.
Sr. Project Manager
- Managed a team of DBAs, data modelers and data architects on banking data conversion effort. Held gap analysis sessions to determine the categorization of the data in Wachovia’s system based on how the data would be stored and retrieved from the Wells Fargo system; and the data was cleansed and uploaded to the Wells Fargo system.
- Used Clarity to identify work efforts for each resource. Used Clarity to clarity to predict the specified budgeted amount, tracking weekly finances and comparing those weekly reports to the predicted budget. Tracked all project financials, all resource hours in Clarity and determined the overall project costs.
- Supported Einstein Conversion to WFA applications - CIV, SmartStation, and Wisdom and the migration of East Coast applications to West Coast platform.
Project Manager / Sr. Business Analyst
- Served as a Project Manager, Sr. Analyst, and Developer working on a Special Earnings Project and WorkBrain and Kronos payroll and timekeeping implementation.
- Managed the implementation of the Employee Special Earnings Hourly Wage Adjustment program for the Sara Lee Union employees in alignment with the new Union contract.
- Followed the RUP approach. Used Business Objects to generate reports to validate data conversion from Mainframe to Client Server.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes