- Detail - oriented Business Analyst with 17 years of experience in the Healthcare and Mortgage industries collaborated with Subject Matter Experts and development teams on large and small projects utilizing UML, RUP and Agile methodologies.
- Experience gathering and documenting business rules and requirements specifications; developing process flows, gap analysis, use cases, user interface design, test plans, test scripts, quality assurance testing, change management control, implementation and maintenance. In addition, experience on Web content development using ASP.NET and HTML.
Software and Tools: Rational Suite (ReqPro, Test Manager, and Clear Quest), SQL Programmer, BOE, Visual Studio .Net 10, Adobe Go-Live (HTML Editor), TortoiseSVN, Visual SourceSafe, Change Management, HTML, CSS, FileZilla, Visio, SharePoint 2007, Service Desk, MSOffice 2007, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, MS Project.
Methodologies: UML, RUP, SDLC, Waterfall, Agile Use Cases, SCRUM.
Platforms and Operating Systems: Windows 2007/XP/8.1/NT.
Confidential, Ontario, CA
- Captured business requirements for web-based applications through creation of screen mockups, enabling Subject Matter Experts to approve requirement specifications in substantially less time.
- Performed gap analysis work flows and storyboards to illustrate requirements and scope.
- Produced Statement of Work (SOW), New Project Request (NPR), System Requirements Specification (SRS, Functional Specification Document (FSD).
- Developed Data flow diagrams, Data dictionary, Project plans and User / manuals.
- Liaison between business users and development team to ensure accurate representation of business requirements and outcomes throughout the development life cycle.
- Provided guidance and support to business groups and testers to help them perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as needed.
- Developed Test plans and Test scripts for projects ranging from small to large scale.
- Business Objects Enterprise (BOE) Administrator - migrated, scheduled and removed crystal reports from BOE.
- Designed and implemented SQL queries for QA Testing and Report/ Data Validation. Data Analyst
- Processed P4P Supplemental data (inbound and outbound) using various sources and data encryptions.
- Worked closely with various Finance groups and supporting IT departments to ensure data integrity.
- Met with Certified Auditors to review the P4P Supplemental data process & Submission.
- Participated in data validation of new Excelicare Health Information Exchange (CHIEF HIE). Web Content Analyst
- Participated on development and expansion of company’s web presence including: Secure Provider Portal, PrimeCare.com
- Assisted in developing responses to SOX (internal audit and external audit requests).
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
- Worked closely with business users to identify, analyze, and translate user needs into requirement specifications.
- Used RUP (Rational Unified Process) in all projects.
- Developed data flow diagrams, sequence diagrams, use cases, test plans and test scripts for multiple projects.
- Worked closely with development team to resolve problems identified during system testing.
- Identified, analyzed, and documented defects in Clear Quest for test case traceability.
- Developed SQL scripts to query databases and to verify data integrity.
- Liaison between business users and technical teams for the coordination of the entire (PCR) Program Change Request.
- Provided Management with test summary reports for quality metrics using Test Manager.
- Conducted compatibility tests on various Win 98/2000/XP/NT (server/workstation) and AOL/IE/Netscape browsers.
- Tested internal Web Applications: HTML, XML/DTD Schemas, ASP, SQL.
- Used Rational Requisite Pro, Clear Quest and Rational Test Manager extensively on all the projects.
Confidential, Simi Valley, CA
- Gathered and documented user requirements for new and existing applications.
- Designed user interfaces, prepared statement of work, cost benefit analysis, developed test scripts; process flows diagrams and use cases.
- Acted as a facilitator between the business community and the technical applications development staff for the entire program change request.
- Developed Access databases to enhance the workflow and efficiency of Special Loans Servicing department.
- Worked with QA team to design test plan and test cases for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Created user requirements, data flow diagrams, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams, use cases and data dictionaries.
- Developed Oracle stored procedures for data conversion.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes