- Eliciting and clearly documenting Business, Functional and Technical Requirements, Specifications and User Stories
- Engaged throughout the entire SDLC
- Proactive, Loves to Research
- Visio Diagrams
- UAT, Functional Testing
- Agile / Waterfall
- Mockups, Wireframes
- SQL Database research
- I am currently responsible for small to medium sized internal and external client projects for a web based CRM and Billing solution utilized by the clients in the Electric and Gas Utility industry.
- I work with a team of off - shore development, off-shore QA and on-shore Product Owners to define user stories and acceptance criteria for requests that can range from critical production fixes, streamlining and automating a new external or internal manual process or providing the ability to support new or updated EDI transactions.
- The project types are both functional and technical and can be extremely complex in nature due to the varying rules and regulations for the Electric and Gas markets.
- Perform SQL Queries to obtain additional information during research and or provides clarification to development and QA.
- Prior to switching to Agile, the following PMO documentation was delivered: Business Requirements Specifications, Functional Design Specifications and Client Release Notes.
Technology: CRM, SAaS, SQL, JAVA, HTML, .asp, .net
Tools: MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, JIRA, Sharepoint
Methodology: Agile / SCRUM, Iterative, WaterfallSystems Business Analyst
- I successfully, completed a number of different projects for a web based Online Bill Payment solution utilized by small and large financial institutions.
- Projects ranged from small to large scale in size and varied in level of complexity.
- Developed and maintained strategic / working partnerships with a variety of product stakeholders, technical and functional subject matter experts, product owners, project management and senior management.
- Participated and led JAD sessions, stakeholder and SME interviews.
- Created screen mockups and worked with usability experts.
- Interacted on a daily basis with development and quality assurance members working on the projects. Involved from the initial phase of the project through deployment to production.
- Created project documentation which consisted of Business, Functional and Technical requirements, Use Cases, Visio Diagrams, Requirements Traceability Matrixes, Glossary, Internal and External Release Notes and Training documentation.
- Facilitated Lunch and Learns for the Business Unit for each completed project.
Technology: CRM, SQL, JAVA, HTML, .aspx, .net
Tools: MS Visio, MS Word, MS Excel, HP Quality Center, TFS, Sharepoint
Methodology: Iterative, Waterfall
- Created and executed manual Smoke, Functional, System and Regression tests for a variety of projects using HP Quality Center.
- Attended and participated in Requirements and Functional review sessions. Responsible for the logging of and retesting of software defects / bugs using HP Quality Center during the entire SDLC.
- Participated in QA process improvement and created internal QA documentation and procedures.
QA Test Engineer
- Created and executed manual Smoke, Functional, System and Regression tests for a variety of projects using MS Excel.
- Responsible for ensuring front end and backend code changes adhered to quality standards, functional and technical requirements.
- Developed and maintained manual Functional, System and Regression test cases (using MS Excel).
- Executed unit, functional, system and regression testing.
- Performed SQL queries and Unix scripts to verify modifications to database and verify data.
Sr. QA Engineer
- Developed, executed, maintained and verified manual test cases for all cycles of software testing from planning stage to product release based upon Product Requirements, Design Specifications and Product knowledge.
- Maintained and managed PVCS Tracker defect database: entered, updated, reviewed and closed items in database during all test and maintenance phases.
- Ran Unix Shell Scripts
- Participated in On-site Beta and User Acceptance tests.
- Assisted management in developing the internal QA and Development process standards.
- Managed setup and maintenance of test environment systems: including installation of operating systems, MS SQL, Proprietary Software, Database Back-Ups, Linux installation
- Provided initial training of all new QA, Development and Technical Writing hires on Confidential Hardware and Software.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes