To obtain a responsible and challenging position that will allow my world class customer service skills to be an asset to my employer.
CSR - SAFE HOLDER/TRAINER
- Is committed to providing an excellent customer experience.
- Accurately performs financial transactions including, but not limited to loans, check cashing, wire transfer, money orders, and bill payments.
- Guide new employees with the correct training in the different roles for multi-task.
- Supervised team employees according to proper policies and procedures.
- Monitored workflow, work completed, error rates and related metrics, and took appropriate action when required.
- Ensured that all procedures were observed, implemented, enforced, and training was provided when necessary.
- Provided Tier 1 help desk support
- Trouble shouted technical issues both hardware and software with customers both over phone and in person.
- Performed hardware diagnostics and coordinated repairs.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes