- A professional Business Analyst having 7+ years experience with a diverse background in implementing WMS, ERP and CRM systems in Property and Casualty.
- Managing ITSM/ITIL business requirements, defining tasks and techniques required to identify organization business needs and solution determination for business problems. Development of ITIL system components for service designs and Appendix A for new Applications and Services as well as Service Transition to sustainment. Extensive ITIL process improvement, and organizational change focusing on enterprise analysis, requirement management and planning, requirement elicitation, requirement analysis and documentation, requirement communication, and solution assessment and validation.
- Experience in Guidewire Claim Center 6.0, upgrading to Guidewire Claim Center 8.0 application.
- Experience in OnBase eFolder, Unity Client, Thick Client, Document ingestion through VPD, MFP, outlook plugin and their Integration with GWCC/GWPC.
- Involved in gathering requirements through Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions, Group Interviews.
- Experience in Software configuration Management - TFS, Sharepoint and Defect prevention activities including Five Why Analysis, Fish Bone Analysis and Pareto Analysis
- Worked on Sequence diagrams and ER diagrams.
- Experience in gathering and documenting Use Case Requirement and User Story requirements.
- Experienced in Unified Modeling Language (UML) for developing use cases diagram, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams and class diagram for system design using MS Visio.
- Proficient in writing Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Documents (FRD),
- Requirement management Plan and Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Strong business analysis skills and a sound understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) utilizing Rational Unified Process (RUP) methodology, Waterfall, Agile and SCRUM.
- Extensive experience in GDM framework, documenting Release notes, HP Quality Center, Soap UI,Rally, Agile/SCRUM methodology, Defect management SQL, Automation testing, Web services testing,RUP,MS-visio,JAD,SME'S.
- Having solid techno functional expertise and experience on Guidewire PolicyCenter 7.x (Configuration, Integration), Guidewire ClaimCenter 5.X,7.x and 8.X (Configuration, Integration), Guidewire BillingCenter 7.x (Configuration, Integration).
- Experience in development methodologies like Waterfall and Agile (SCRUM).
- Experience in Guidewire Policy Center, Gosu and Integration
- Involved in Driving Inception phase of the Project, Sprint planning, Demo of tasks achieved in Development sprint, Retrospective meetings and Production deployment -includes documenting Release notes, and GDM framework of the Project/defects/ITSR's.
- Worked on Billing Center,Worker Compensation,policy centre,Commercial lines.
- Assisted QA/Business Users in User Acceptance Testing by preparing schedules for testing, documenting the defects, and giving a walkthrough to the stakeholders/product owners.
Business Tools: Rational Suite (Requisite Pro, Rose, Clear Quest, Clear Case), MS Visio, MS Project, MS Access, MS Office Suite, Visual Paradigm, DoorsErwin Data Modeler 4x, Business Object (Crystal Reports)
Business Skills: Business Definition Requirements, Business Process Analysis, Gap Analysis, Use Case Modeling & Analysis, Business Environment and Market Research Analysis
Methodologies: RUP, OOAD, AGILE, GOSU,UML & Business/Data Modeling
Testing Tools: Win Runner, Load Runner, Test Director, Quick Test Pro, PR Tracker
Operating Systems: Windows … Mac OS X, DOS, UNIX, Linux
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i; SQL Server 7.0 & 2000; Access 2000, MS SQL Server, MySQL, DB2
Content Management Tools: Documentum, SharePoint, Interwoven, Filenet
Languages: UML (Use case, activity diagram, sequence diagram, data flow diagram, component diagram), C, C++, HTML, Java, SQL, PL/SQL, ASP.NET
- Used Future State Process models as a way of illustrating project requirements.
- Worked with various vendors as part of the BPM solution (Adlib, AWD, and ODM).
- Worked with the business analysts to develop High-level Document and Detailed level Document for various UI modules.
- Increased communication between Business and IT using collaborative process modeling (social BPM tools like IBM Blueworks Live) using BPMN 2.0 standards.
- Worked closely with third party BPM vendors on requirements gathering effort in different geographic locations.
- Involved in integration between Policy Center, Claim Center and Billing Center.
- Handled Integrations such as Hertz, Copart, Metro, Claim loss Summary, IFN, Safelite.
- Underwriter Reviewed commercial and personal line applications to determine if the potential insured complied with underwriting guidelines.
- Facilitate activities with the respective process owners and the Process Capability team to package and subsequently transition updates to key ITIL processes developed for the DHAGSC.
- Provide input to the Service Design and Transition Planning & Support ITIL processes.
- Ensure compliance with HP and DHA HIT me&O policies and procedures.
- Develop business rules and perform event handling in GScript using Guidewire Studio.
- Worked on various web applications such as Billing Centre,required for Confidential website.
- Implemented user-friendly UI design with HTML and CSS
- Code logic in Gosu for legacy fields required by the DocProd service.
- Facilitated JAD sessions and design meetings with the Stakeholders, SME's and Leads of Interfaces.
- Performed requirements modeling and develop analysis diagrams, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, state diagrams, data models, and use-case realizations using RUP tools in Agile.
- Collected business requirements to set rules for proper data transfer from Data Source to Data Target in Data Mapping.
- Lead multiple project teams of technical professionals through all phases of the SDLC using technologies including Oracle, Erwin, Data Stage, Data Warehousing, Web sphere and Cognos.
- Assured that all Artifacts are in compliance with corporate AGILE Policies and guidelines.
- Planned and defined system requirements to Wireframe with Use Case, Use Case Scenario and Use Case Narrative using the UML (Unified Modeling Language) methodologies
- Work in coordination with MHS Program Offices, DHA HIT me&O CRM team, Problem Management, and Incident Management to identify service design requirements.
- Develop Service Design packages and leverage the governance process (SMGG) to gain leadership approvals for the implementation of services.
- Strong experience with Guidewire and Insurance/Finance tools in Life Sciences, Property and Casualty domains.
- Develop methods to minimize errors in billings/claims.
- Involved in the implementation of Web Services in Gosu and consumption of web services from external Systems.
- Coordinate with Change Management to introduce service design changes and gain Change Advisory Board (CAB) approval.
- Policy Center either by using the out-of-box solutions in Guidewire Platform or providing custom solutions on a case to case basis.
- Work in conjunction with Quality to ensure that new services meet the quality control standards (fit for purpose and fit for use)
- Participate in the Management of Change (MoC) by disseminating information about Transition activities specifically, and coordinating with other projects to communicate change effectively.
Confidential - Lafayette, LA
- Partnered with BPR consultants and Confidential SMEs the Lead IT Business Analyst in a business process re-engineering project documenting the 'As Is' and 'To Be' processes and systems that support Confidential group's main business line- Emergency Medicine using BPMN 2.0 standards.Helped with creating workflows to improve productivity and better manage Total cost of Risk using RMIS (Risk Management Information System), Origami Risk.
- Helped with creating decision trees for claim and incident data as an input to the BI team for creating Micro strategy reports.
- Helped with gathering requirements around PQRS measures for all Emergency and Hospital medicine physicians on the physician portal's dashboard.
- Leveraged Salesforce.com to better manage sales, territories, leads and opportunities, developed processes for lead and opportunity management.
- Used Test Director and Mercury Quality Center for updating the status of all the Test Cases & Test Scripts that are executed during testing process.
- Wrote PL/SQL statement and stored procedures in Oracle for extracting as well as writing data.
- Used SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies like the RUP and the waterfall.
- Created business requirement documents and integrated the requirements and underlying platform functionality.
- Creating and Modifying Rules for loss details, policy, exposures, financials, activities, matters, claims.
- Interfaced between Business new product builders and System platform builders.
- Worked with systems area to translate business needs into system requirements.
- Extensively involved in the automation of Regression Test Cases by scripting.
- Used Rational Rose to model the process using UML to create behavioral and structural diagrams.
- Participated in and contributed to "As-Is" and "To-Be" Process Modeling Sessions.
- Followed the UML based methods using Microsoft Visio to create: Use Cases Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, State Chart Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Collaboration Diagrams.
- Prepared Logical Data Models that contains set of Entity Relationship Diagrams and Data Flow Diagrams and supporting documents and descriptions of the Relationships between the data elements to analyze and document the Business Data Requirements.
- Documented business work flows textually as well as in UML Diagrams (State Diagrams) according toAgile, for the stakeholder review.
- Monitored client expectations and conducted user interviews.
Confidential -Denver, CO
- Reviewed, analyzed and evaluated business systems and user needs.Coordinated development, testing and deployment of new functionality to existing systems with the engineering team.
- Coordinated JAD session with system analysts, development team, project manager for application development and Pre-validation specifications.
- Created wireframes Mockup and storyboards.
- Coordinated various kinds of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) including regression testing, system testing, integration testing, functional testing, alpha & beta testing.
- Authored test plans, test cases for various test scenarios and helped testing team to better understand the test scripts.
- Used Test Director, which is a Mercury tool to help manage defects and issues log during the testing phase.
- Managed Content using SharePoint content management server.
- Involved in the creating the User Interface Specification Document and User Training Manual as per project specification with the help of development team.
- Configured the Data mapping between Oracle and SQL Server 2005.
- Worked as a User/Customer advocate and negotiated with user as well as the technical team and management staff to resolve any outstanding requirement conflict during the whole SDLC process.
- Used Quality Center for maintaining test requirements, test plans, managing test execution and defect tracking.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, OOD using UML
- Documented the entire testing process, test cases and test results.
- Developed Functional Specification Document and Supplementary Specification (non-functional) Document.
- Participated in the Logical and Physical Design sessions and developed Design Documents.
- Worked with developers to make sure that they understood the Use Cases.
- Designed and developed complex (MS-Access) three-tiered production Audit Management application, utilizing VBA code driven security, real-time production SQL manipulation, and complex summary & detail reporting.
- Created simple SQL queries over the database to validate the data meet the user needs.
- Assisted the Testing Team in creating Test Cases and Test Plan.
- Worked with UAT team to prepare a user document and business process document for reference.
Environment: Agile, SQL, Oracle, Linux, Unix, J2EE, MS Office, Adobe Photoshop
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes