- A highly productive strategic technical professional with expertise in Management, Project and Program management implementation of systems and software application solutions, Web Content management, and Financial management.
- A leader by example who demonstrates flexibility, attention to detail and the ability to manage shifting business priorities while ensuring delivery of high quality program implementations.
Senior Project Manger/Senior Client Consultant
- Implemented the process for the validation, capturing and reporting of progress on Sales Force.com (SFDC) closed disqualified (DQ) opportunities for enterprise account sales executive teams.
- Managed the tracking and executive level communication process for the migration strategy by creating Pivot tables in Excel that captured all SFDC sales opportunity database components.
- Created power point presentations that identified gaps, trends based analysis, and measured TUI program deliverables for migration of telecom product lines to PIP.
- Provided direction to the research analyst and project management teams by establishing the methods and procedures (M&P) to accurately report weekly work performed progress that enabled the combined product line dashboard reporting mechanism to executive leadership teams.
- Established the timeframe for delivering the communication for the product migration program strategy.
Senior Strategic Client Consultant
- Provided senior team leadership for program engagements with client executive management teams by identifying areas for process improvements on strategic core business functions in order to capture and propose statement of work criteria for client budget approvals and consultant staffing requirements.
- Conducted weekly client meetings with program and project management teams to manage cross functional organization communication efforts, ensure program deliverables remain in synch with milestone planned dates, and provide vital support to SOTEC consultants on Clarity PPM technical and functional implementations.
- Identified and communicated client staffing requirements to internal SOTEC technical recruiters to improve recruitment of top notch subject matter experts and identify core skills to interview candidates for client engagements.
- Managed new business opportunities to drive SOTEC revenue attainment projections.
- Coordinated and communicated SDLC activities required for Agile Development to ensure successful product implementation.
- Managed customer expectations for enterprise wide Rapid and Solution Implementation offerings for Clarity PPM (Project and Portfolio Management Tool) ITIL software modules whose product suite functionality enables real - time visibility into IT financial costs, asset management, information security management, while ensuring IT services and investments are aligned with client’s corporate strategy.
- Interfaced daily with client program manger, CA management team, and architect during engagement to interpret and define business processes, identify system design and functionality specifications to ensure product deliverables aligned with executive stakeholders’ strategic vision outlined in the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Configured technical design specifications, built workflow processes, and defined security permissions to customize web based user interfaces and executive management dashboards for the Clarity PPM out of the box product infrastructure (Database Objects, Attributes, and Page Views) service solution.
- Conducted user acceptance design meetings with client team leads and CA architects to validate Clarity tool presentation, data artifacts, and design matched statement of work (SOW) prior to final implementation into the production environment.
- Worked closely with database architects to cleanse Oracle 10g environment by identifying, validating, and requesting deletion of inaccurate and redundant data to reduce data extraction timeframes for development, testing, production environments.
Senior Project Manager
- Project managed the catch up strategy for the government mandated Financial Restatement program for the Risk Management organization. Successfully delivered Federal compliance control standards initiative to reduce penalty owned to the Federal government by $300k.
- Lead executive management teams’ coordination and communication efforts for database migrations from UNIX to Linux, as well as the UNIX server transition and retirement schedule in support of corporate wide infrastructure, applications and COTS products.
- Provided overall coordination of data center re-location of server’s project move schedule for architecture/infrastructure design, implementation, managed vendor management for procurement tracking of all hardware (Linux and Sun equipment conversions) and software components, protocols, facilities storage (SAN), and security controls functions.
- Lead project Confidential efforts for cross functional project teams of architects and network engineers for data center facilities implementations for infrastructure changes to support software production releases.
- Leader for Director level management teams on Cyber Trust (N-Circle tool) internal and external security vulnerabilities remediation strategy for corporate wide infrastructure, applications, and COTS products.
- Provided daily status via Excel dashboard’s to Director level manager that captured financial controls testing steps procedures, identified potential scope changes, and captured dependencies on timely delivery of testing evidence criteria to validate risk controls were in place from end user organizations.
- Created large detailed project plans using MS Project and MS Project Server to identify resource allocation and utilization, definition of program deliverables scope and schedules, and projected budget forecasts and run rates for multiple Internet Web products and applications across corporate wide enterprise systems.
- Worked directly with architects and development teams to implement design specifications, define hardware procurement requirements for Linux equipment to support the database migration to Oracle 10g platform requirements to support large-scale server consolidation strategy.
- Organized Agile (RUP) development team meetings to identify development tools and standards for best practices to improve SDLC (systems) infrastructure, manage software development life cycle and application implementation procedures.
Technical Project Manager
- Managed financial tracking of programs for MapQuest, AOL Web Publishing channels for Client/Host applications through Primavera to support the capitalization program strategy.
- Teamed with MapQuest executive management team to generate revenue increase of $15 million through successful implementation of program initiatives.
- Presented quarterly executive management power point presentations that capture technical overviews, financial budget projections, resource allocation, project schedule milestones and risk and issue mitigation strategy.
- Produced Risk Management matrix report capturing project risks, issues and dependencies in order to implement risk mitigation plans for IT resource alignment, and IT infrastructure control initiatives to ensure strategic alignment with Executive Change Management approval control function.
- Initiated, tracked and coordinated executive change management approval process for change requests.
- Reviewed and critiqued technical requirements with development, quality assurance, systems operations, and database operations teams to produce budget estimates, identify resource assignments, and project direction to develop detailed work breakdown structures and project milestones in MS Project and Primavera.
- Managed projects utilizing software development life cycle (SDLC) and Water Fall methodology to schedule implementation of software enhancements and integration of software (COTS) applications into the production environment.
- Tracked and coordinated release management activities for Operations and Database Operations production pushes for successful product implementation and infrastructure related improvements.
- Conducted technical reviews of systems, applications, and database performance specifications to ensure strategic alignment with service level agreement (SLA) criteria for accessibility and operability
- Lead project teams that identified infrastructure and data interface upgrades (OS Platform conversions from UNIX to Linux and My SQL library version database upgrades).
Manager & Technical Project Manager
- Provided direction and functional management for matrix team leads in planning, design, development and implementation of multiple source system interfaces for corporate reporting database.
- Provided strategic leadership and functional management for matrix team leads to ensure smooth day to day business operations were maintained. Provided quarterly feedback and year end reviews to assist in the development of my team of direct reports.
- Lead development of an enterprise data warehousing environment running Oracle 8i that enabled periodic mission critical data refreshes for all on-line transaction processing systems supporting PeopleSoft, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), and COTS products for corporate wide infrastructure applications.
- Managed Data Warehouse IT control functions which included: capacity planning; contingency planning; procurement; application implementation, security management; and data access reporting.
- Presented weekly Power point presentation capturing risk, issues and project dependencies, proposed and approved risk mitigation plans, and financial project budget tracking to executive stakeholders.
- Managed project schedules and resources to ensure successful project implementations remained on time and within budget parameters. Prepared project plans and financial tracking through Excel spreadsheets.
- Applied software development life cycle (SDLC) phases for software and application implementations.
- Defined and validated, network protocol messaging structures utilized for accurate data transfers between source system servers and legacy MVS based systems.
- Managed end user expectations utilizing the Use Case process for writing functional and technical system requirements to maintain strategic alignment with Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Performed system test integration and captured systems and end users security permissions.
- Documented and communicated with team of engineers and developers to identify risks and issues to ensure successful project deployment and meet executive management expectations.
Process/ Support Analysis Specialist
- Managed customer expectations throughout critical long distance, local access, and Department of Defense (DOD) government telecommunications projects.
- Coordinated federal telecommunications provisioning requests with network technicians to expedite customer service turn-up timeframes and confirmed compliance with current network designs: T-1, T-3, Sonet Rings, 800 Toll Free, and dedicated networks.
- Coordinated the configuration efforts for network switches and routing of network traffic and capacity for Department of Defense military bases nationwide.
- Provided support to FTS 2000 federal government customers to manage expectations and deployment schedules for: provisioning activities for network components; site access requests; facilities, network capacity; billing anomalies.
- Conducted analysis requests and applied billing adjustments for commercial and government customers.
- Organized meetings to review of methods and procedures in support of business process improvements.
- Developed and trained new employees on internal business process and procedures.
- Trained sales executives on Legacy systems to ensure accurate input of customer billing information.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes