Professional Work Experience:
- Maintain enhance Financial Systems in Global Cost Estimating and TVM Finance Communities.
- Oracle, CAPE, MS Access Databases DBA and Developer - Front End Back End Split architecture.
- Extensive MS Excel Macro Development - Variance Analysis Reporting, GAP Analysis, PBOM and BOM Financial Analysis.
- Systems Analysis evaluate new systems as required. Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server as enhancements for reporting.
- BI/BW BOBJ 4.0 Power user. My role initial point of contact with stakeholders end clients. We gathered the requirements, specs and used RAD tools MS Access and MS Excel to prototype a solution. Eventually solution migrate into BI/BW BOBJ 4.0.
- Developing new reports and modifying existing reports to meet the needs of various customers within the Operations Line of Business. The main focus of these reports is to provide assistance in their business decision.
- Balanced Scorecard BSC Operations Dashboard aggregate monthly performance metrics among various financial and non-financial measures for the Chief Operating Officer
- Performance Reporting Tools Integrate Excel BI Dashboards / charts from large data sources: SAP MS Access
- Maintained font-end Access back-end SQL Server Record Artist Database while Manager on vacation.
- Processed weekly extracts reports for direct deposit for artist payments and various partners.
- Provided help desk support.
- Supports the budget process from a technical standpoint and played a key role throughout 3 budget cycles including creation, distribution, and collection of end user submissions, summarization and importation of results into SAP both annual and monthly distributed values . Budget Skewing / Trending based on last 3 year actual.
- Analyzing trends in revenues and expenses.
- Preparing spreadsheets, graphs, and charts to help illustrate financial trends.
- Presenting financial information to managers.
- Performing revenue and expense forecasts in order to make financial decisions.
- Produce monthly variance analysis. Monitor, report, and quantify performance metrics and corresponding financial implications for operations management
- Account Mapping and reconciliation.
Develop and Maintain MS Access Hospital Budget Database - Utilized SQL, macros and modified VBA modules. Manage 200 cost center Excel VBA budget packages. Manage Revenue and Expenses Financials YOY Actuals, Forecasts, compensation, staffing hour allocations and vacation entitlements. Consolidate budget submissions into standard analytical reports.
BOBJ Business Objects Crystal Reports Development:
- COE Centre of Excellence Reports
- Gather reporting requirements from Sr. Finance Manager. Create mock- up reports for review. Extract data from multiple data sources ODBC . Prepare time estimates for all reports developed. Develop reports in pre-production environment, promote through test, and then to production.
- Migrate legacy Access reports to Crystal for all Dept. Mgrs. across hospital to view on intranet.
- Developed department operating statements Crystal reports VP and Sr. levels.
- Builds mutually cooperative relationships by treating others with equal dignity and respect.
- Works cooperatively with others to foster a culture of inter-professional collaboration being a solid team player, delivering on share of the work, and contributing other team members' goals/work.
- Business / Financial Analyst Course geared towards working professionals. Have trained designated CFA, CA, CMA, CGA, MBA, etc. students ranging from a wide variety of industries Banking, Insurance, HealthCare, Finance Accounting.
- Plan, research, write, and deliver training materials and technical reference information weekly.
- Course material include: Excel VBA Modeling, Data Analysis using Access SQL, Aggregation.
- Developed Access client Deficiency DB to track accounts not completed. Create customized queuing pages that show status of pending issues and necessary actions required.
- Modified Excel VBA Forms to specifications.
- The e-Business App Developer offering is a certificate program aimed at enhancing app development skills.
- The program takes a blended approach by integrating classroom, hands-on lab exercises and project teamwork to provide both the theoretical and practical training to develop strong e-business app development skills.
- Instruction -Plan, prepare and deliver quality classroom instruction in lecture and or laboratory format based on the approved curricula.
- Primary Duties - Select and utilize a variety of approved course materials and teaching methods - using lectures, demonstrations, discussion groups.
- Provide students' academic support and advice and refer them for additional assistance as required tutor if -necessary and provide other assistance as needed. -Motivate students by demonstrating sensitivity for their concerns and actively involving them in classroom discussions and or activities
- ELearning Technologies - Desire 2 Learn, Elluminate Live, Video conferencing, Remote learning,
- Convert MS Excel system -- to MS Access workflow management system for Store Project Execution.
- Involved extensively in every aspect of a database application development from requirements gathering/analysis to reporting for the desktop application.
- Responsibilities required interaction with both Business analyst, and stakeholders to ensure regulatory needs were addressed and project timelines and responsibilities were met.
- Using VBA with advanced data manipulation and user control. Can create tables, queries, forms and reports, and connect them together with macros.
- Maintain a collection of each store budgets and reporting on project financials.
- Prepare summary reports for management, based on the analysis
- Creating new medium- to high-complexity reports according to specifications
- Incorporate data aggregation, analytics by filtering criteria specified by the end-user.
- Drilling down report, having user selections, on the report affect other reports
- Flags projects and milestones off-track with status indicators.