Over 25 years of experience in development, team-leadership, and project management. Application experience includes manufacturing systems, inventory management, financial applications, student systems, healthcare, supply chain, and retail applications. My goal is to find a new career opportunity where I can apply my expertise in a team-oriented and goals-driven IT environment. BA/PM opportunities preferred.
Areas of Expertise
- Experiencing working with business partners to develop functional and technical specifications.
- Extensive SDLC experience experience with a number of project management methodologies.
- Full understanding of Waterfall project management methodology currently pursuing Agile Project Management certifications.
- Administration of development and change management applications.
- Outstanding customer service skills can work with resources at any level of the organization.
- Expert knowledge in database design, database relationships, and data modeling.
- Fast self-starter highly adaptable in fast paced environments.
Lead Business Systems Analyst
- Responsibilities included team building, project managing, and application development.
- Completed several key projects in Retail Analytics as a SAP BODS developer. Applications were developed for key external business partners.
- Led a development team for several large iSeries JDA to SAP IS Retail data migrations. These system conversions were done internally no SAP Data Migration Partner meant great savings for the company.
- Worked as a liaison between our IT group and business partners to develop specifications for data cleansing, data mapping, and data validations. Project status tracked using MS Project 2010.
- Administration and ETL development in SAP Data Services BODS environments.
- Administration and support of SAP Fraudwatch application.
- ABAP developer, gaining knowledge of SAP IS Retail database and functions.
- Developed applications for target systems in a JDA Retail environment. Most integration applications were developed for Production Planning, DC management, and Store Planning systems.
- Enhanced existing JDA applications as needed to support business initiatives.
Role Application Development
- Developed and enhanced applications using RPG programming skills.
- Converted applications as needed for a Y2K conversion. Applications enhanced for this project included LTL400 and Lawson Accounting systems.
- Developed and enhanced insurance applications for member, provider and enrollment systems.
- Extended contracts by providing professional solutions to complex business problems.
- iSeries development i.e. RPG, RPG IV, RPG Free, SQL, COBOL
- Implementer, Turnover, Hawkeye
- ABAP, SQL, Oracle SQL Developer, SAP BODS
- Talend Data Integrator, Aginity Workbench for Netezza
- IBM DataStage training, ETL
- HP Quality Center, PPM, Remedy
- Solman, Sharepoint, IBM Connections
- MS Office skills, including MS Project 2010
- JDA, SAP IS Retail, Marketmax