- Hardware: IBM PC Macintosh IBM 3090 IBM 4330 UNISYS Mainframe IBM System 34, 36, 38 IBM AS 400 Honeywell Midrange.
- Operating Systems: Windows NT XP 2000 UNIX Linux IBM MVS OS OS400 AOS VS
- Software: Microsoft Excel PowerPoint Word Microsoft Project Word Perfect Lotus 1-2-3 ErWin/ErBot Clear Case Clear Quest Install Shield Internet Explorer Microsoft Front Page Visual Basic Mac OS Rational Suite
- Databases: MS SQL Server Oracle Sybase Microsoft Access 1.0, 2.0, XP, 7, 8 FoxPro Dbase DB2 Lotus Notes ADABAS.
- Languages: Visual Basic Clipper C C C Visual FoxPro VBA Natural COBOL XML VB Script Java Java Script.
- Tools: Visual Studio Visual InterDev Cold Fusion ADO ActiveX ASP .NET ASP.NET HTML ClearCase ClearQuest Serena Tracker formerly called PVCS Visual SourceSafe Oracle Tools MS SharePoint.
OPERATIONAL SKILLS OVERVIEW:
- Designed and developed a hardware inventory database using MS Access in a two week time frame Headstrong .
- Created configuration management, disaster recovery, system re-engineering, system requirements, and project work plans McDonald-Bradley, 01/1990 12/1991 Premier Incorporated, 02/1994 10/1994 VistaRMS
- Developed and edited technical and end user documentation Centech Group STG SAIC Premier Inc. Lockheed Martin 10/1992 03/1993 .
- Assisting in preparing IT budgets Arlington County Government 01/1989 01/ 1990 Center for Defense Information 04/1988 10/1989 Smithsonian Institution 04/1992 10/1992 .
- Developed large scale applications using Active X, ASP, .NET, Clipper, VBA Visual Basic 6.0 Visual FoxPro 7.0 MS Access XP/2007 Centech Group STG SAIC Independent Consultant Premier Inc. Smithsonian Momentum Inc.: Headstrong .
- Provided end user support for all Microsoft Office applications Sojourner Douglass College
- VGS DECO Security
- Authored change management policies and procedures Centech Group STG Inc. COMSO
- Created web pages with XML, HTML, Java, Java Script, VB Script, ASP, Visual Studio, Visual InterDev, .NET, VB.Net and Cold Fusion Centech Group SAIC Vista RMS Independent Consultant .
- Created triggers, stored procedures, for SQL Server, Oracle, and Sybase Lockheed Martin Maden Technologies Independent Consultant SAIC STG .
- Database design, development, and administration for MS Access, FoxPro, SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IDMS and DB2 databases Centech Group McDonald Bradley DECO RMSI Sysorex 08/1995 01/1996 .
- Implemented configuration management using Visual SourceSafe. PVCS Serena Tracker , Clear Case, Clear Quest and change control processes for mainframe, web, client-server, and embedded systems Agile Development Model is an updated version of CMMI Headstrong Centech Group SAIC COMSO CENCOR .
- Performed data modeling/process modeling using Erwin/ErBot, Rational Rose, and Oracle tools Headstrong STG COMSO CENCOR
- Has supervised teams of up to 12 developers STG COMSO CENCOR
- Converting FoxPro data to Oracle CENCOR
RECENT WORK EXPERIENCE:
- For Celgene Corporation Client, I am tasked to build a Microsoft Access 2010 database to track the management of resources within their research group
- My duties include writing the Statement of Work, requirements gathering, database design/development included forms, reports, queries, macros , authoring test scripts for functionality and user acceptance testing, writing end-user and technical documentation, along with training users.
- Other duties include coordinating with Celgene's network technicians for deployment on their Windows NT user domain.
- I used Microsoft Word 2013, Microsoft Excel, MS Power point and Visio for creating charts, business analysis and authoring deliverables.
- For Academy One client, I was assigned to the Pennsylvania State Department of Education Transfer and Articulation task that involves all the public colleges and universities in Pennsylvania and placing their course listings on the web.
- I took delimited text, Microsoft Excel 2007, or Microsoft Access XP and 2007 files and importing them into SQL Server 2008.
- In SQL Server 2008, I processed these files by using SQL routines for creating tables, adding columns, altering size and data types of columns, checking for duplicate records, joining tables, updating tables, using stored procedures to check for invalid characters in text strings and using a SQL routine that removed all leading and trailing zeros from these tables.
- After processing the SQL Tables, I used a bcp command to turn the files into a DAT format. Then I transfer each file to Academy One's ftp site.
- Installed IIS on local workstations.
- Exceeded goal of processing five 5 colleges/universities per week.
- I was translating and debugging JCL batches for running reports that were converted from ADABAS/Natural and DB2/COBOL into C and .Net using NeoBatch, Visual Studio 2010 and SQL Server 2008 with SSRS and SSIS.
- I performed Q A testing of translated forms from Natural into C and ASP.Net using Visual Studio 2010.
- I attended in house C training.
- I used Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Also, I successfully closed 12 Footprints trouble tickets for several customers.
- Created Active Directory user accounts to access MS SQL Server databases
- I created functional requirements document using Microsoft Word to assist with systems conversion project from ADABAS/Natural to .Net/C /SQL Server 2008.
- I applied CMMI methods in the creation of configuration management plan.
- I imported the structures for 20 ABABAS tables using MS Access 2007 for data dictionary.
- I created logical data model using Visio Professional 2010.
- I was Windows 2000 Server Administrator
- Authored test scripts Q A and user acceptance for the converted system using Microsoft Word and SnagIT.
- Created contract forms interface using MS Word with MS Access 2007 using VBA code and macros.
- Utilized MS Excel and MS Access 2007 VB.Net with DAO and ADO objects to perform data mining of energy saver programs for residential and commercial customers.
- Functioned as a Business Analyst assigned to Marketing Division
- I performed C , .Net and SQL Server 2008 maintenance development on an inventory management application with SSRS and SSIS for NAVSISA at Naval Support Activity in Mechanicsburg PA.
- Used Com servers with VB.Net
- Installed Microsoft IIS on workstations.
- Used Visual Studio 2008 with Team Foundation Server for version control
- Performed VBA development/analysis using ADO objects for an MS Access XP application migration from MS Access XP to MS Access 7
- Utilized code libraries from various sources i.e., Adobe Acrobat , along with ActiveX controls for a bio-medical research application
- Provided end-user training and modified end-user documentation on revised system.
- I utilized Smart Client Software Factory and CAB for distribution.
- Was performing data analysis/mining reports using MS Access XP while a consultant with Verizon in Silver Spring MD
- Analysis took Oracle data from a web-based application that tracked customer and billing information
- Modify web pages using Visual Studio 6.0
- Using ADO objects to connect with Oracle databases
- Used MS Access VBA, macros and VB.Net for analysis and reports
- Purpose of project was to improve database security for Verizon's government customer accounts
- Providing hardware configuration management for Harris Corporation for their Bureau of the Census contract
- Assisted data modeling team in creating a logical and physical models
- Using Oracle 10g databases on UNIX platform
- Developed database using MS Access XP VBA and macros and VB.net, along with ADO objects to interface with Oracle databases and Excel spreadsheets
- Assisted with creation of C routines for embedded application
- Using Clear Case and Clear Quest for software configuration management
- I provided training and end-user guide for configuration management application.
- Part of CCM and CCB boards