Business/Technical Analyst with successful background in managing a wide range of technically challenging hardware and software issues with expertise in Service Emergency Response, Incident Management, Customer Service and Team Leadership.
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
- Consistently recognized as a strong team member, with solid problem solving capabilities, who can train/mentor others to similar high standards.
- Reduced the mean time for Windows hardware deployment from months to a single day by designing a streamlined imaging process. Managed mass roll outs for hardware upgrades.
- Managed desktop upgrades/replacements for entire BusinessWeek Organization.
- Developed and managed all hardware/software standards for business division.
- Subject Matter Expert for a wide range of products and services.
- Redesigned the Survey Analysis Process to allow for technicians to effectively and efficiently process customer surveys.
- Successfully created use cases from business requirements for BPPM Monitoring Software and converted them to test cases.
- Assisted with QA for x matters notification tool wherein 80 pre-release bugs were identified.
- Noted for superior problem solving capabilities and for recognizing, defining and resolving diverse issues.
Business Analyst II
- Primary point of contact for ATOS teams during transition from previous vendor to Atos. Facilitated knowledge transfer from McGraw-Hill teams to Atos Teams.
- Managed and reported on the timely resolution of historical tickets that were left from the previous
- Prepared daily statistical reports for the Helpdesk for all support regions North AM, Latin America, EMEA and Asia Pacific that were delivered to upper management for presentation during daily morning call.
- Member of the Incident Management Executive Escalation team responsible for the resolution of incidents that had exceeded SLA.
- Managed incidents that were not given the appropriate level of attention due to incorrect priority. Assisted in re-routing misrouted tickets to the appropriate resolver groups.
- Identified service gaps where no resolution teams had been identified for applications or services that had not been documented.
Business Support Analyst
- Responsible for the timely resolution of incidents escalated to the Business Support Group.
- Managed escalations of incidents that were not handled by Service Desk according to policy and procedure.
- Severity One Management- Coordinated and managed bridge calls on rotational basis 24X7 . Drove Incidents to resolution managed incident in conjunction with SLA guidelines, communicated updates to global groups and upper management. Participated in RCA reviews as necessary.
- Coordinated with offshore and onshore teams to provide best possible customer service to end users. Addressed concerns raised by customers through surveys voice of customer . Developed plans of action to prevent issues from recurrence in collaboration with onshore and offshore partners.
- Support Management Analyst-reviewed customer feedback, followed up with customers and reviewed gaps and concerns with relevant support teams throughout organization to improve customer service.
- Metrics reporting and analysis for Service Desk/Command Center in areas such as call handling, MTTR, number of cases resolved, aging tickets.
- Subject Matter Expert for the following areas: Incident Management, laptop encryption, VDI support, virus monitoring, Windows 7 implementation, K4, RSA Mobile Token, Macintosh support, FTP support, IP address management.
- Created Use Cases, performed UAT testing and bug logging throughout software lifecycle, created documentation, and trained offshore teams and other special projects as necessary.
Support Management Analyst / McGraw-Hill Companies
- Responsible for the timely resolution of incidents that missed SLA guidelines by the Service Desk.
- Provided Level 1, 2 and 3 support depending on the severity of the issue.
- Track escalations and close cases in Remedy System.
Technical Services Manager
- Managed a team of 3 level 2 hardware technicians
- Managed Remedy Queue and work load for team.
- Developed imaging process for desktops as well as managed disk image library and server.
- Managed the global computer assets in US, Europe and Asia
- Provided support for all remote offices including office moves, upgrades and rollouts.
- Managed sales conference support.
- Managed large scale software/hardware rollouts including testing phase.
- Developed all computer standards for the Business Week Division OS, hardware, peripherals, PDAs, etc. .
- Managed proprietary software created for Business Week, as well as vendor supplied software Bloomberg, Reuters, Lexus/Nexus, etc.
- Trained Support staff
- Handled 2nd and 3rd level support including networking.