Results-driven Sr. Business Analyst / Project Manager with extensive experience in Information Technology. PMP, ITIL and Lean Six Sigma certified. Expertise in identifying complex, cross-functional business problems to improve processes and maximize investments. Proven track record in analyzing, engineering and implementing innovative solutions for problems not specifically defined. Thinks strategically, establishes and implements business strategies and processes to deliver high value results. Unique ability to leverage personality and diverse industry knowledge to build rapport and maintain relationships with C-level executives. Specific expertise in:
- Strategic planning
- Service management ITIL
- Project management PMP
- Requirements definition
- Business process Lean Six Sigma
- Change management
- Productivity improvement
- Technical assessment
- Mentoring and coaching
Sr. Business Consultant
- Cisco Systems Sales Services. Design and implement business processes for Services 2012 initiative using Lean and Six Sigma methodologies.
- JCPenney Store Systems Innovation. Provide business analysis and project management services for JCPenney's Salon Systems, Catalog and Sales Audit systems. Responsibilities include defining project scope, gathering business requirements and documenting functional specifications for application development.
- CROSSMARK Project Services PMO . Provide business process project management services to CROSSMARK's IT department and business operations. Projects include establishing process management standards and best practices, defining and implementing process improvements for business operations teams and corporate legal services.
- Allie-Coosh Lean Six Sigma Engagement. Using DMAIC Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control Methodology, identified, defined and implemented process improvements to reduce overall error rate in producing custom order garments from 11.72 to 1.44 in one month.
Lead Consultant/National Strategic Solutions Manager
- Hawaii Food Management Implementation. Investigated the feasibility of implementing Wendy's food management system in Hawaii stores. Led cross-functional team in designing and implementing a creative solution with third party food distributor so stores could obtain an accurate food cost and increase profitability. Project resulted in an annual food cost savings of 200k.
- Franchise Technology Assessment and Consultations. Identified and documented store technology investments for 200 Wendy's franchisees. Consulted with franchisees creating business plans to include technology investments and implementations.
- Store Technology Value Assessment. Defined the business need, scope and approach for company-owned stores, developed project plan, implemented and managed project. Through facilitated cross-functional sessions, identified process improvement opportunities to establish technology priorities to drive strategic change initiatives.
- Online ESR. Defined functional requirements to streamline the capture of employee information for payroll, human resources, tax and labor scheduling processes. Documented feedback on system prototype for company store roll out. Coordinated pilot and implementation for the Western Region.
- MyMicros Implementation. Identified and documented the As-Is and To-Be processes and provided gap analysis for initial project. Designed and implemented a change management initiative for new store reporting system to increase the field's adoption of new technology.
- Hiring Management System. Analyzed and documented business need of the current field recruitment process As-Is model . Gathered future state requirements, documented To-Be model, developed gap analysis and evaluated vendors for new Applicant Tracking System ATS .
Business Process Design Consultant
- Customer Issue Resolution Process. Researched, analyzed, and recommended changes to Travelocity's Customer Issue Resolution Process for Executive Management. Designed, developed and implemented a plan to revamp Travelocity's Customer Issue Resolution Process from end to end. Project included designing and implementing an interim customer issue tracking system for management reporting. Gathered functional requirements for Customer Relationship Management CRM system.
- Business Planning and Alignment Initiative. Envisioned concept, designed, and developed a four phase plan to create and document the division's mission and vision statements, goals and critical success factors, high level processes, organizational design, key performance measures, and Standard Operating Procedures SOPs .
- Travelocity Crisis Management Process. Designed, documented and implemented an effective crisis management process for Travelocity senior and executive management to execute as needed, 24/7. This process involved assembling key individuals from all Travelocity's functional areas in the event of a crisis. The objective of the process was to provide an effective, coordinated rapid response to crisis situations, including communicating a consistent message throughout Travelocity and to the media.
- Call Center Issues Communication Process. Designed, documented and implemented an effective issues communication process for Travelocity call centers. This project involved reporting, tracking, escalation, resolution and feedback on systems and infrastructure issues affecting Customer Care and Operations. The project was completed into two phases: Phase I Technical issues and Phase II Informational issues.
Business Development Manager
- Developed new business opportunities with prospective clients and existing customers. Increased the Professional Services Group consulting pipeline, positioned and sold Portal professional services. Created proposals and statements of work for prospective consulting clients during the software sales cycle. Worked closely with the direct software sales organization, Practice Managers and Regional Director as well as with strategic alliance partners to promote, develop and ensure successful delivery of all professional services. Deals ranged from 1.2M to 4M.
- Co-developed and implemented a new consulting service, Business Process Optimization, to align business activities, organizational structure, performance measures and systems for optimal performance. Key responsibilities included requirements analysis, concept design, methodology development, process benchmarking, global team training and coaching, selling services and implementation. The system implementation methodology and web based tool set was utilized worldwide by JDA consultants. Managed retail enterprise software implementation projects:
- Williams-Sonoma Implementation. Managed implementation of JDA Open Database Management System Software. Managed project, developed functional requirements, provided issue resolution and budget management.
- London Fog Implementation. Managed implementation of JDA Merchandise Management Software. Identified and documented current and future business processes. Facilitated requirements definition sessions. Developed specifications for software modification requirements.
- the WHEREHOUSE Phase I. Identified and documented current business processes. Provided budget and planning estimates for modification to JDA Merchandise Management Software for Ordering, Replenishment, Distribution, and Vendor Returns.