- Looking for a consulting projects in the following areas
- New product or consulting business line
- PRPC Lead Business Architect Role CSA, CBA, Black Belt in Methodology
- Business focused IT Strategic Roadmaps
- Vendor Selection Processes
- Business Process Reengineering
- Over fourteen years of business process analysis, re-engineering and IT project road mapping
- Focused on strategically improving business processes productivity and intrinsic value
- Skilled in visioning customer focused, business process oriented revenue generating applications
- Three years of building, managing and mentoring IT focused teams for successful businesses lines and products from the ground up.
- Experienced in selling multi million dollar deals to Fortune 500 companies and government agencies.
- Designed all front end and back end process and UI/UX for the mobile and web-based applications.
- Completed market research for comparable companies and competitors to determine pricing strategy and company valuation.
- Determined and developed the business model and long-term strategic approach for the organization.
- Responsible for leading business development efforts resulting customers like a Grammy award-winning artist and the Perot Museum in Dallas Texas.
- Successfully organizing a partnership and project between a global consumer electronics company and a nationally recognized luxury brand department store.
PRPC Practice Lead
- Built a practice of over 10 team members across 2 projects within a year and a half.
- Successfully closed 3.7M of services revenue for the PRPC practice in the same time frame.
- Designed and created internal training materials for PRPC enabling a team of over 20 people on how to work on a PRPC project in their specific role
- Designed and developed hiring process, career path and roles for new practice
- Trained and mentored business architect team resulting in 100 certification of the team
- Lead Business Architect iBridge Group Texas Department of Transportation
- Facilitated and documented Direct Capture of Objectives sessions for the Estimate, Bid and Letting System within Pega's PRPC application
- Created traceability between requirements, use cases and associated high level business processes
- Led and enabled a team of three customer employees on use case development and requirement traceability using PRPC
- Lead Business Architect Pega Consulting please see detailed project experience below
- Managed client and partner relationships ensuring client satisfaction while identifying additional process improvement opportunities for Pega for a large cruise line's Customer Relationship Management CRM solution
- Managed team of five business architects during a CPM implementation for an emergency assistance services company, designing the high level process flow and ensuring that all sub flows were designed within the strategic goals of the organization
- Provided overall guidance and business architecture for engagements by ensuring technical and business approach were in line with strategic goals and drivers
- Determined staffing model and implementation strategy for New York City's order and engineering process for new commercial and residential electric services. Project included integration to billing/payment processing, logistics, and mobile applications
- Worked on business development and sales opportunities through alignment of customer corporate goals, drivers and objectives with company product and project road maps
- Principal Consultant Oracle Consulting Services OCS please see detailed project experience below
- Managed and executed a project of over 30 resources for a custom .NET, Java and CRM On Demand Software as a Service application integrated with a CRM on-premise enterprise application with Oracle OBIEE, while managing the client and Oracle product relationships for future product enhancements for the client
- Reverse engineered as-is business requirements from existing SalesForce.com and Microsoft Dynamics application for a large government contracting company's sales operation, and created to-be sales processes for CRM on Demand
- Reviewed and improved client sales, marketing and operational process during strategic projects by reducing complexity via Oracle CRM products. Achieved reduced operating costs and increased efficiency and user adoption
- Created and delivered multiple engagement proposals in response to Request for Proposals, verbal customer requests and project recommendations ranging in revenues from hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars
- Managed and executed an implementation quality assessment and presented the findings with the proposed solutions to the executive management team resulting in additional license sales
Manager - Sales Administration
- Managed project of automating contractual agreements between upper level sales members and company, reducing labor expense by more than 40 hours a week
- Wrote project scope, executed, tested and managed automation of manual tracking and sales representative promotion and demotion process by analyzing payments received and products sold through a custom CRM program integrated with an AS/400 back end system
- Conducted benchmark analysis of competition including sign-up fees, commissions, incentive programs, and consultant retention rates
- Created, enhanced and implemented automated marketing incentive and payment programs designed to expand sales force participation
- Gathered feedback from customers in order to define current and future business/systems requirements and helped facilitate product enhancements on a SaaS CRM/Billing platform including payment processing and customer support processes
- Assisted executive officers with identifying profitable market opportunities by understanding and quantifying the embedded options, risks through financial modeling and cash flow analysis
- Challenged and validated modeling approaches via back-testing and conducting research studies of price dynamics. Maintain dialog with stakeholders on the research outcomes, developed recommendations based on analysis. Implemented models and tools that track and measure marketing results
- Developed a focused regional marketing plan for the NA marketplace, including lead generation, information sessions, logistics, communications, budget management, execution, and success measurements
Incentive Compensation and Financial Analyst / Project Coordinator
- Identified, tracked, resolved, tested and documented business rules, requirements and project issues for the finance department on an Oracle 9i, and Sybase 11.5 based CRM/Commission system
- Developed the plan and wrote requirements for a custom Oracle CRM 9i application consolidating four commission processes involving over six different CRM and billing systems and multiple contracts with hundreds of different pricing and product combinations creating one seamless process from the provisioning and billing of an account to commissions paid, including reporting, validation and analysis
- Established internal controls and automated executive financial reporting via Marcos, SQL and interfaces with an Oracle based system reducing the necessary resources by over 40 hours a month
- Worked with Marketing, and Planning to develop business cases and reports for pricing, promotion, and profitability analyses for incentive marketing activities
- Created processes and trained six individuals in payments and receivables for a new business line of revenues and payments of over 2 million dollars annually