- Analyzed the project level requirements, design/approach and mapping doc to create, maintain and update technical requirement to provide knowledge transfer for cross - functional team regarding the issues, functional/test scripts and maintained industry standard of various business function for Product data management (PDM) within product lifecycle management (PLM) with the version controlling tools like InfoBurst, CVS, LCM etc. that was responsible for the management and publication of Confidential product data to the agents all over the world.
- Played key role in System Development Life Cycle Process consisting of Design and Gap Analysis, Business Requirements, Systems Requirements, Test Criteria and Implementation to have the outputs of project dealt with the automation of correspondence directed to policy owners.
- Expertise in Agile, business data modeling, software requirement analysis, process modeling, process flow and quality assurance skills using different methodologies, mainly OOA, OOAD, Agile and UML.
- Have basic understanding of Apache Hadoop Framework with Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS),MapReduce, HBase, HIVE and PIG using Hadoop 2.7.
- Worked on UX wireframes and prototypes using Web Analytic tools like Axure RP Pro, SAP Bobj, Cognos, MicroStrategy, MS BI etc. for developing intuitive user-experience for digital(web, media, social) marketing analysis and drove the development process, usability testing, reviewing the mock up wireframes and offered implementation suggestions from a user-centered perspective.
- Knowledge in development of E-Commerce and web applications using advanced J2EE technologies including Struts, Spring, Hibernate with Apache/Tomcat application server and MySQL, Oracle as the backend RDBMS for implementing Business Objects reporting applications within Digital Media, Finance and Retail Sectors.
- Strong Microsoft Team Foundation Server Administration skills, experience and passion to fully implement TFS including installation, configuration, patching, backup, recovery and support technical staff with the integration of TFS process requirements for both Java and .Net applications.
- Excellent understanding of data modeling (Dimensional & Relational) concepts like Star-schema, Snowflake schema using fact and dimension tables. Experience includes designing, implementing and integrating various data warehouse and data Marts using Oracle10g, MS-SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Developed project artifacts like Requirement List, Process Models, Wireframes, Use Cases, Data Journal and the Business Rules Catalog using MS-Visio and Rational Rose.
- Performed GAP Analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with the new business requirements and established structured approach to change management using methodologies like Kotter, Lewin, and ADKAR.
Methodologies: SDLC, RUP, UML, CMM, SIX SIGMA, JAD, Agile.
Database: ORACLE 10g/9i/8i/7i, Teradata, Informatica, SAS DataFlux, MS SQL Server 2008, TOAD, DB2 Informix, Teradata SQL Assistant 13, Hadoop, NetSuite ERP.
Operating Systems: MS Windows 2003/NT/98/XP, Confidential AIX 6.1, UNIX, MSDOS.
Programming/Reporting/ Change Management Tools/ Documentation Tools: Requisite Pro, SAP Business Objects, SSRS, SSIS, Cognos, MicroStrategy, Crystal Reports XI, MS BI, Rational Clear Quest, Java, XML, Spring framework, Documentum 2.0, Tableau, TFS, Ansible, Chef, CVS, Puppet.
Software/ Testing Tools/ Business Modeling Tools: MS Project, MS Office, DreamWeaver, FrontPage, GitHub/ Selenium SourceTree, Greenshot, Gliffy, Balsamic, Quality Center, Rational Rose, Microsoft Visio for UML and ER diagrams, AXURE, Photoshop.
Business Systems Analyst
- Gathered user and business requirements using structured SDLC approach and designed/developed Project document templates, RFP through open-ended discussions, brainstorming sessions and role-playing for Confidential (TEA).
- Analyze, evaluate, grind and visualize information data from heterogeneous source systems to fulfill customer business needs into application and operational requirement by converting them into application or operational requirements and provide a consistent development, test and deployment process across the environment.
- Created functional requirement document where key areas of focus included optimizing Digital Services operations, digital customer behavior analysis and optimizing the economic benefit of unassisted/self service functions.
- Worked on proper configuration management, change controls and best practices/ guidelines for design were maintained by AWS systems during development and deployment of Big Data models using Framework Manager and Transformer.
- Created Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and ER Diagrams with standard analysis techniques such as data flow modeling, workflow analysis, functional decomposition analysis, use cases and user stories to add them with the work package and functional requirements by utilizing industry recommended practices.
- Organizing JAD session and create the work package to provide analytical support for program owners by analyzing, extracting key insights from data and presenting the findings to developers, UXP team and testers to proceed further.
- Worked on Selenium to ensure high quality and more frequent releases utilizing various IDE features such as Assert command/Verify command to execute same or different test scripts on multiple platforms and browsers concurrently to achieve distributed test execution which allowed the Dev Ops team, Testing team and IT operations team for testing under different environments and saving execution time remarkably.
- Used Desktop Version of Power BI web query to create dashboard from a web search and analyzes specific domain data set, returning valuable insights using Machine Learning which was helpful to create complex relationships between tables, add columns and rows, import from one table to the other, join, filter and much more.
- Worked on proper configuration management, change controls and best practices/ guidelines for design maintained by Cognos systems during development and deployment of Cognos models using Framework Manager and Transformer.
- Worked with developers to convert the requirement into codes and supported business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of web service systems based on SOAP UI with .NET framework Web portal architecture in TFS.
- Ensured that all Lines of Business specifications including but not limited milestones, detailed tasks, time estimates, project dependencies, resource requirements and associated budgets etc. were consistent in form and function to the actual needs for different states (Texas, California, Wyoming etc.)
- Worked with Microsoft Team Foundation Server on PowerShell, MS Release Manager, DevOps/CI etc. for source code management, including branching, work items functionality in Creating projects, Build Scripts, Automated Builds and CI (Continuous Integration) with New code branches, and Merging code streams.
Environment: UNIX, Rational Requisite pro, SQL Developer/TOAD, Balsamic, AWS, Axure RP Pro, Greenshot, Cognos, MS Power BI, TFS, Java, JSON, XML, GitHub/Selenium, Confluence, Gitlab, JIRA.
Confidential, Durham, NC
Lead Business Analyst
- Liaison between business and technical staff to articulate needs, issues and concerns for claims activities (fee schedule, vendor contract, medical/ enrollment/code review) by maintaining policies, procedures and standards for CPT-4, ICD-9, HCPCS codes, CRS, CMS 1500 and UB04 forms.
- Gathered and documented business requirements for existing and future healthcare financial management systems that included the areas of budgeting, forecasting, cost accounting, and reimbursement methodologies.
- Used HEDIS data to measure members’ satisfaction with their care in areas such as claims processing, customer service etc. and also helped the auditors to ensure that the validity of HEDIS results are following the process designed by NCQA.
- Worked on designing security protocols using LDAP and Oracle Fine Grain Access (FGA) with ASP.NET applications to protect patient health information.
- Involved integrating Market Prominence and the Medicare Claims Processing System Part D with the data warehouse to support the reporting requirements for its Clinical Systems Portfolio where the duties were design, analyze and translate user needs, observations, and functional requirements into legacy and future products that helped the application model of ODS to automate and maintain the ETL process.
- Developed PL SQL/SQL scripts and wrote stored procedures to validate the flow of data from Legacy source to target application database and to perform data validation of ETL processes, schema and DDL check, data flow from data warehouse to application databases, data marts, return marts, referential data, repositories.
- Conducted weekly meetings for deciding policies and procedures to be followed while constructing new site.
- Used MS Excel and Access to create pivot tables, charts, graphs by using VLOOKUP/HLOOKUP, IF, AND, OR, etc. to work across worksheets and workbooks to consolidate data.
- Actively involved in analyzing, executing and managing UAT throughout the SDLC process for trading partner specifications, EDI Eligibility (HIPAA 834, 270, 271), Claims Processing and created EDI mapping guidelines.
- Defined Functional Test Cases, documented and executed test script in Facets system for GE Centricity applications suite running on HEDIS environment.
- Used MS-Visio for flow-charting, Use-Case process model and architectural design of the application.
Environment: UNIX, Microsoft SharePoint 2003, HEDIS, Mercury Test Director, ASP.NET. SQL, Clear Case, Blue Card, Abinitio.
Confidential, Aloha, OR
BI Analyst/Project Coordinator, Consultant
- Worked with clients to better understand their needs and present solutions using structured SDLC approach and designed and developed Project document templates.
- Manage, plan and document the requirements for product code data management (QDMS Search PCN Database) based on Tableau dashboards, SAP Success Factor HCM tools like SAP System Administration - Monitoring, OS/DB Migration and BR tools for Oracle DBA,SAP Lumira and in-house content management tools integrated with critical CRM systems based on MS BI.
- Analyzed the project level requirements, design/approach and mapping doc to create, maintain and update technical requirement to provide knowledge transfer for cross-functional team regarding the issues, functional/test scripts and maintained industry standard for product data management(PDM) within product lifecycle management (PLM) using version controlling tools like InfoBurst, CVS, LCM to manage the publication of Confidential product data to the agents all over the world.
- Involved in documenting detail functional specifications and executing technical scripts for data mapping of Business Objects universes from MicroStrategy to BOXIR 4.1 and helped conversion team to design universes, joining the tables, creating prompts, queries and applied contexts, aliases to resolve loops, traps and created reports, dashboards in Tableau, SAP Lumira and MS BI.
- Involved in Discovery Phase and prepared vision statement as Planning Project Manager for initial data models containing BRD with detailed definitions to develop and publish project reports to maintain project artifacts, monitors project budgets and assists with special reporting requirements for IT oversight and other mandates.
- Worked as Program Manager and Scheduler for development team with Java, MongoDB and Oracle based web application and established structured approach to change management using Kotter, Lewin, and ADKAR method.
- Worked on writing functional designs which included high level requirements, user stories, process overviews and documenting screen mockups in accordance with UXP team and technical writers.
- Used SAP Hybris to understand and analyze the real time customer intents and deliver customer experience to the stake holders in a report format using COTS package/ SAS based solution.
- Facilitating JAD session and create the documents to provide analytical support for programmers by analyzing and extracting key insights from data and supported team in resolving SQL Reporting services and T-SQL related issues using BI Analytics and created different types of reports such as Cross-Tab, Conditional,Drill-down,Top N, Summary, Form,OLAP and formatting them using SSRS sub reports with global variables,expressions, functions and SSIStools like Import and Export Wizard, Package Designer etc.
- Worked closely/collaboratively with cross-functional teams (Dev, PM, Ops) and participated in all aspects of functional, regression, user acceptance and load testing to provide resource estimates, analysis and planning for test efforts.
- Worked on Configuring and support off the shelf Team Foundation Servicer (TFS) 2015 and SharePoint online (O365) and managing Source code repositories, Build agent and Disk space, TFS SharePoint sites and reporting capabilities.
- Designed and documented Data Stage ETL jobs for extracting data from heterogeneous source systems, transform and finally load into the Data Marts.
- Planned and defined Use Cases, created Use Case diagrams, Scenarios, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Use Case Narratives using the UML methodologies and Performed database analysis by converting various PL SQL/SQL statements into stored procedures thereby reducing the Number of database accesses.
- Designed and documented Data Stage ETL jobs for extracting data from heterogeneous source systems and then transformed and finally load them into the Data Marts after performing functional/user acceptance testing with SQL scripts creation for an automated testing process in Quality Center.
Environment: UNIX, MS Visio, RUP, InfoPath, TFS, UAT, Rational Clear Quest, Teradata, LCM, PDM, SPSS, SQL Developer/TOAD, SAP Hybris, SAP Lumira, IDocs, HR Analytics.
Confidential, Bedminster, NJ
- Gather business reporting requirements from diverse group of business users and design, build, test and revise SSRS reports, SSIS packages and SSAS solutions to meet business needs based on big data.
- Created and developed requirements for reports starting from scratch with BOXIR 3.1 on Teradata, Oracle, and SQL Server 2008 environment and migrating existing reports, servers and various applications to SAP BO 4.0. and created requirement for universes and multi master detail reports and adhoc reports in thin client Infoview in Business Objects XIR2 and published them to the repository and made them available to appropriate departments.
- Worked as a key member responsible for analyzing the new requirements and writing the functional requirement documentation and managing, estimating the users and man-hours.
- Design and development of a Data Warehouse on Oracle for Uverse and gathered requirements from users to plan full system deployment including cluster design, hardware/software analysis and develop/ execute security roles and User security access to systems and data and lead, assist, divide the tasks among the developers Confidential onsite and offshore. Also performed Installation, configuration and maintained RAC database system, instances and Data Guard and implement, configure, and troubleshoot replication, backup, partitions, storage, and access.
- Worked with clients to better understand their needs and provide consultative solutioning, deal structuring and strategic consulting using structured SDLC approach and designed and developed project document templates.
- Worked as a Requirement Analyst for Core-eCommerce, which were the industry's first provider of an integrated and comprehensive B2B commerce platform and EJB applications to address the e-business needs of enterprises and marketplaces. The company's solutions address the business-to-business requirements of selling, buying and billing, providing customer care and building marketplaces. The software solutions are created using advanced Java technologies such as Spring, Struts, Hibernate as well as workflow and process modeling.
- Worked with an e-commerce development team to create and maintain functional requirements, test plan, deployment schedule etc. for a single EJB module of the CoreCommerce Platform named "CCPricer" which was designed and documented in UML notation. The objective was to return a Price Matrix for "CCByer" from database according to some Pricing rules. The EJB was deployed in .NET Application framework Server and a Client program was written for testing the Services using SOAP UI.
- Used Tableau and Online Version of MS BI web query to build reporting systems and generate analytical dashboards for HR to help drive program’s efficiency, digging into the data to find areas of telecom opportunity and then implementing rapid test and learn in-market platform by integrating with Excelcius 2008 dashboards.
- Created and developed requirements for reports starting from scratch with BOXIR 3.1 on Teradata, Oracle, and SQL Server 2008 environment and migrating existing reports, servers and various applications to SAP BO 4.0.
- Participated in software design discussions, reviews and test strategy sessions with test metrics as required by the QA Standards and integrate the test specifications into design specifications and performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Performed data analysis, code development on source to target mappings to support ETL processes for the ODS, EDW and reporting designs.
- Worked extensively on Project Plan Execution/Test Management using Rational Suite (Rational Rose Windows v 2003.06.00 ) and assisted in testing, which included performance and stress testing.
Environment: UNIX, MS Visio, .NET framework, RUP Rational Clear Quest, Teradata, SQL Developer/TOAD, SAP Reporting Tools, Tableau, MS BI, Excelcius 2008, SAP Reporting Toot
Confidential - Saint Louis, MO
- Responsible for analyzing the project requirements and reviewing the High-level and Detail Design Specification on Business Objects perspective.
- Gathered the requirements and led the team to develop a single module of a mortgagepro application using .NET framework for a retail deposit banking industry following interface structure of Black Knight MSP systems and Absence/ Labor management Rules & Monitoring process based on FATCA/871m regulations, using which various administrative options (lenders, Insurance, Legal, bad debt, Taxation, Return on investment “ROI” calculations, capital or operating budgets data or CPIC/eCPIC/FISMA level high strategic specifications and documents, Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning (SIOP) Process, ACH payments, wire transfers, electronic payments, e-commerce, etc) were manipulated. http://mortgagepro.rbonline.ie
- Used ER/Studio to help the DBA team in modifying existing structures and performed revenue analysis to identify trends and factors of growth for the mortgage business that required deep understanding of the internet/tech and ecosystem.
- Gathered requirements, created user stories using Version One, documented use cases using MS Blueprint and UI design Mock ups with Axure Pro and defined the report dashboard requirement based on SAP Bobj, SQR and PeopleCode.
- Worked with the Enterprise Data Warehouse/Database Administrators team and Business Intelligence Architecture team to understand repository objects that support the business requirement and process to extract and transform different Schema information (Star/Snowflake) and implement them on the Universe joins.
- Participated in requirement gathering for design, development, implementation and support of Cognos reports including Cognos active reports/dashboards, Cognos packages and created playbook to assist with maintaining Cognos systems and servers.
- Involved in designing Universe and all phases of migration for existing adhoc ‘Crystal Reports Explorer 11’ to WebI and Crystal Enterprise 10 to BOXI R3 and used Crystal Xcelsius 2008 to design/develop executive level summary view dashboards using Web Intelligence report with LiveOffice and QaaWS as connectivity layer for performing predictive analysis of an Confidential Cognos TM1 model where the data was sourcing from EDW Accounting/Finance (PeopleSoft GL Module)
- Worked on Data integration between Informatica and Teradata (Data-BTEQ, Maestro & Wrapper Scripts) to populate the base tables in EDW for a new health care insurance product launched by end client http://www.express-scripts.com/services/
- Analyzed plan requirements and observed the compliance of the requirements to leverage best practice, data analysis/validation, UAT, and establish business case with federal and state government regulations for Medicaid, Medicare and accreditation body requirements.
Environment: Rational Rose, MS Visio/Project, Confidential Cognos ICM, Tableau, SQL Server2008, HTML, CSS. Java, .NET, Oracle 9i, Crystal Xcelsius, PeopleSoft HCM, PS 9.2, SQR, TFS, PeopleCode.