- Over 5 years of experience in Planning, Managing and participating in the complete SDLC involving Analysis, design, development, testing, deploying and maintaining of Client side, Web - based and distributed end-to-end enterprise applications.
- Over 3 years of Planning and Managing IT related projects ranging from Software development to IT Infrastructure using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in UML for visualizing, specifying, constructing and documenting the artifacts of the system using Microsoft Visio.
- Experience with collecting business requirements from the business stakeholders and drafting technical specifications from them.
- Extremely detail driven and highly adaptable in quickly changing technical environments with very strong organizational, analytical, interpersonal, technical and communication skills
- Expertise in Managing and Developing Windows-based (Win Forms) and Web-based applications in C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Visual Studio using .Net Frameworks, MVC and Entity Frameworks.
- Experience in database development - designing databases, creating complex database queries, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers and implementing SQL Server’s Service Broker Asynchronous queuing messaging system in SQL Server.
- Solid understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and Object Oriented Design and Development.
Database: My SQL; MS ACCESS; MS SQL, LINQ
Tools: MS Visual Studio, Dreamweaver, MS Web Expression, MS Office, FLASH, AJAX, Altova XML SPY, Lotus Notes, ASP.NET, Visual Source Safe, MS Outlook, Telerik Controls, Crystal Reports, ReSharper, Tortoise, TFS, Subversion, Nunit, Kendo UI, Dynamics CRM, Wiki
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008; Windows 7; Windows Vista; Macintosh
Project Management Tools: MS Project, Basecamp, View path, Asana
Confidential, Wilmington DE
Business Systems Analyst/ Programmer
- Project Manager for the firm wide Dynamics CRM Implementation.
- Define business objectives for successful project implementation.
- Prioritize tasks for the team members to help them juggle between multiple projects.
- Hold Scrums; negotiate time and resources from the key stakeholders.
- Training and follow up with end users to ensure customer satisfaction and gather feedback for the future revisions.
- Implemented a firm wide software requirement gathering process.
- Motivate the team to focus on the daily tasks keeping the final goal in mind.
- Outline and build new reports using SSRS and fetchXML.
- Help in recruiting talents for the firm.
Confidential, Sedalia MO
- Gathering requirements and ensuring timely delivery of the project
- Worked as a Scrum Master
- Worked as an architect and a lead to analyze and design the new CRM software and the marketing communication channel.
- Worked as a lead in migrating a legacy Cold Fusion application into .net MVC.
- Project Manager and the Lead Implementer of SQL Service Broker Asynchronous Queuing Mechanism.
- Worked on creating a generic PPML generator class library and different wrappers to create PPML files.
- Experience architecting the database and defining the technical methodologies to make the production processes efficient for the new online store.
- Experience working as a lead developer on a mobile store using AJAX and Kendo UI controls on .net framework 4.0 using C#
- Experience making websites, web services and win form applications using ASP.net, C# and SQL Server
- Managing Database for the 3rd Party UI vendors
- Creating and Managing Crystal Reports
- Involved in defining requirements, preparing diagrams and project analysis and design.
- Involved with testing, reviewing code and project documentation
Confidential, Hebron KY
- Designed and developed the website and web service using ASP.net, C#, SQL Server 2008
- Used Entity framework for accelerated development with help of LINQ to SQL
- Used C# with LINQ for development with Microsoft SQL 2008 as the database support
- Created and implemented stored procedures, views and queries using SQL Server 2008
- Used Crystal Reports as a report generation tool
- Performed testing and documentations