- 7 years of professional experience as Business /Quality analystin Various Industries with very good knowledge in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Team oriented approach, extracting gathering and analyzing requirements.
- Dedicated, diligent, well organized, and efficient; consistently produce results above employer expectation
- Business Analysis experience includes conducting JAD sessions, requirements gathering, documentation (BRD and FSD), compiling detailed project plans, and developing test plans and test case scenarios.
- Experience in creating Business Requirements elicitation, documentation and wireframe prepration and iterative refinement
- Experience in working with healthcare, member, provider portal and Insurance applications.
- Considerable knowledge in the analysis, design, and Re - Engineering of system applications and business processes using SDLC and Agile Methodologies
- Proven ability to interface and coordinate with cross functional teams and cultures, analyze existing systems, wants and needs, design and implement database solutions
- Experience in decision making analysis such as cost-benefit analysis, return on investment, risk assessment, SWOT analysis, and generating report using CRM tools.
- Worked with Stakeholder Management. Interface with SME's to meet regulatory objectives, milestones and timelines. Facilitated JAD sessions and RAD sessions for Requirement Analysis, Risk analysis, adaptability and Feasibility Studies with various stakeholders to identify business critical issues and high-risk areas of the application.
- Experienced in designing UI prototypes (Mock Ups, Wireframes) that were presented to the business team, stake holders, and design experts.
- Well versed in Change Management, Gap Analysis (As-Is, To-Be), User Acceptance Testing (UAT), SWOT analysis, to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with new business requirement.
- Well versed in documentation of Product Definition Document (PDD), Business Requirements Documentation, System Requirement Specification (SRS) and Functional System Documentation (FSD).
- Strong experience in project management tools like MS-Project for status reporting and project planning.
- Experienced in full Software Development Life Cycle (RUP, Waterfall & Agile SDLC implementation).
- Asset Management
- Water fall
- Requirement Scoping
- MS Project
- MS PowerPoint
- Rational Rose
- MS Visio
- Load Runner
- Quality Center
- User Interface
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Activity Diagrams
- Pivot Tables
- Lotus Notes
- Context Diagrams
- Adobe Photoshop
- MS Excel
- MS Access
- UML and Prototyping.
- Gathered business, system, and functional requirements by conducting detailed interviews with business users, stakeholders, cross functional teams and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s).
- Led group discussions and conducted one-one-one interviews to elicit requirements from business unit teams and external/internal clients and documented them in a Business Requirements Document (BRD)..
- Prepared and analyzed AS-IS and TO BE document and conducted GAP Analysis in the existing Software.
- Delivered business process models and derived Process Improvement initiates that met IT application requirement process.
- Analyzed current waterfall business rules and transit them into agile environment working very closly with Agile team.
- Assisted the Scrum Product Owner in translating scope and business requirements for prioritized projects into Scrum features and user stories/technical user stories for the delivery teams.
- Created user stories followed by Scrum best practices the INVEST model. (Independent, Negotiable, Valuable, estimable, size appropriate and testable)
- Conducted meetings, JAD sessions with the other Scrum team members understand the business need and acceptance criteria, labels per user story.. Used JIRA to upload stories and create issues.
- Worked on analyzing requirements for UX designs and Validated solutions meet the business need.
- Actively assisted with Scrum release planning and sprint plannng.
- Designined product functionalities and features and co-working with the design team for user interface
- Conducted weekly status meetings after collecting status of development progress
Environment: Water fall sdlc, Agile, Windows, Oracle, Use case, MS Project, MS Visio Agile SDLC, JIRA 6.2.3, Confluence,Word, Excel, PP, SharePoint, iGrafx.
Confidential - Mountain View, CA
- Primarily involved in developing a business model for developing the lead generation.
- Facilitated with team in Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions by communicating with various background and skills, documented Scope Definition, Functional Specifications, Use Case document, Software Requirements Specification (SRS) and created User Interface Mockups / Prototypes using Ms Visio.
- Oversaw Gathering requirements process and focus group workflows for Heathcare project.
- Developed user documentation as well scripts for functional usability testing and system training.
- Experience in writing requirements for front end application for, provider plan management plans such as BCI, Delta dental, PS, HSA plans.
- Designed and documented test scenarios for Manual Testing of all the modules and performed the tests.
- Documented Use cases for testers to test the functionality.
- Experience in UI documentation, provider plan management plans such as BCI, Delta dental, PS, HSA plans.
- Creating workflows, diagrams, wireframes for Requirements .
- Test Scenarios are created in excel and uploaded in google drive for easy access.
- Documented Change request for functionality and arranging walkthroughs for teams.
- Created documentation for workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement the business logic.
- Designed and documented about - Custom Tabs, Objects, PickLists, Dependent picklists, Validation Rules, Workflows and Triggers.
- Created Page layouts, Search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Participated in conducting UAT for the business users.
- Environment: Unix, Windows XP/7/8, Salesforce, business intelligence Business Objects XIR2, Teradata, UML, Business Objects, MS Project, MS Excel.
Quality Analyst - Test Lead
Confidential - PA
- Reviewed Business Solution Requirement and functional Requirement documents.
- Designed and developed test scenarios for Manual Testing of all the modules and performed the tests.
- Leading, coordinating, and discussing various business rules for implementation.
- Test Scenarios are created in excel and uploaded in new tool called, Jama for reporting purposes.
- Test cases are based on Test Scenarios.
- Test Scenarios are reviewed by Business and signed off.
- Test Scenarios are mapped to Use cases and Requirement document for Traceability Metrics.
- Test Data Creation for specific scenarios to be tested in Test environment.
- Performing Functionality and GUI Testing of the application.
- Performing Regression Testing after every new feature was added.
- Testing state IRS, SSA, PARIS web services for notice generation and Verification checklist to upload documents.
- Working on Subsidized and Qualified health programs for State Government of Connecticut.
- Data Validation, Periodic data check, User input Data, Data elements and various other functional areas of the application.
- Involved in performing End to End testing and Integration Testing of the application.
- Debug the test cases, verified the test results and reported the defects using Test Director.
- Executed web testing for enrolling and making changes to health Care Programs.
- Task Work flows, subsidized and Qualified Health Programs enrollment testing, Data mapping by calling services to match data, Database data Validation.
- Investigated software defects and interacted with developers to resolve technical issues.
- Back end Testing was performed using SQL queries.
- Defects are logged using Jira.
Environment: Jama, Jira, Test Director, IE 8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Chrome.
Quality Analyst Lead
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Writing test cases for Users Acceptance testing (UAT) and supporting Users for Execution.
- Creating business Scenarios in UAT and executing scenarios for broker Portal, Underwriting process and Policy administration with Worker’s compensation programs.
- Leading multiple projects and each team consist of 7 team members.
- Disaster Recovery test scenarios and testing data Validation for multiple applications.
- Leading Srcum meetings and working in agile methodology.
- Meeting deadlines for all releases pushed to production.
- Working with developers, helping in creating scenarios, reviewing with Business Analyst.
- Black Box testing - ( Functional, End to End, Regression, Browser Compatibility WindowXp- IE7,8, 9, FF, Chrome, safari)
- Creating tasks in TFS (Team Foundation System).
- SQL 2012 Disaster recovery testing on database servers.
- Migration testing of SQL 2008 to SQL 2010.
- Data Validation, Data Migration from old systems to new sytems, Periodic data check, User input Data, Data elements and various other functional areas of the application.
- Identifying Test Data for New Business and Renewals for execution for inception date.
- Identifying test scenarios, mapping Data and testing underwriting work flow process for various classification codes and endorsements for approval.
- Coordinating with different teams for best results.
- Closely working with customer support for execution of test cases.
- Browser Exploratory Manual testing using internet explorer and Mozilla firefox.
- Tracking defects using Quality Center and updating dash board.
- Involved in various walkthrough of the application, identifying test cases for complete coverage of Scenarios for regression testing before GOLIVE.
- Involved in meetings with Business Users to get all details for Business logic, Predictive Analytics, Claim History Attribute, Tier Assignment in schedule rating calculations.
QA Test Analyst
Confidential, Danville, PA
- Led three different projects simultaneously.
- Performed QA processes collaborating with the development team for ensuring high quality software releases using Agile methodology
- Highly proficient at systematically finding software defects and successfully identified bugs within first week of employment with systematic approach designed to find defects.
- Collaborate with product managers, designers and developers to design and develop test plans and test cases for extensive black box Web application testing.
- Proficient in understanding and execution Business rules during testing software.
- Performed initial Smoke testing to determine if the product was stable enough to with stand a major testing effort.
- Black Box testing - (Functional, End to End, Regression, Browser Compatibility) Window 7, Window- XP Operating System.
- Troubleshoot to analyze, find and resolve the root cause of issues discovered by development, quality assurance, vendors, and clients.
- Analyzed the business requirements and functional specification documents, wrote Test Plan, Traceability Matrix, GUI and Functional Test Scripts.
- Creating user stories for test business Scenarios.
- Participated in Kick off, process flow and walkthrough meetings.
- Participated in sprint and testing timelines meetings and weekly status was updated in Dash Board.
- Uploaded documents in central repository for common access-sharepoint.
- Performed usability testing to test the user friendliness of the website.
- Performed Smoke, Sanity, Functional, System, Integration and Regression testing.
- Performed Cross browser testing to check for compatibility in testing environment.
- For each feature, positive and negative test cases are written using Quality Center.
- Involved in the preparation of high level software test plan and responsible for gathering all the requirements from cross team applications and prioritizing the End to End test cases based on the business impact
- Performed Screen Navigation Test to ensure that the links are established as per the documentation provided
- Writing and execution of test plan, conduct test plan review, testing schedule.
- Created Word documents with Screen shots for Defects.
- Defects were tracked, reviewed and analyzed using Rally, trac tool and Quality Center.
- Worked with the development team in investigating and correcting software bugs and deficiencies based on testing results
Environment: Quality Center, QTP, SQL Server, Amisys, Wisdom Databases, Windows