- 15+ years of experience in Technology Analyst for providing L3 support for the Security Infrastructure
- Very good understanding of PKI concepts and standards including but not limited to X.509, CRL, FIPS, various cryptographic algorithms including Suite B and hashing types
- Experience with Entrust (including Toolkit), Microsoft & Symantec PKI
- Proficiency in Shell, Perl & PowerShell scripting. Java, VB & batch scripting will be considered a plus.
- Solid experience working with Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 & 7, Microsoft Windows Server 2012.
- Experience with Oracle, MS SQL & PostgreSQL RDBMS from application programming perspective.
- Good knowledge on how to interface with these databases, analyze & write complex queries, stored procedures & SQL scripts.
- OpenSSH and Tectia SSH - solid experience with how this is setup and public key authentication.
- Web Server experience with IIS, NGINX, Apache HTTP Server
- Experience with protocols like TLS, TCP/IP, UDB, OCSP, COM/DCOM/RPC, LDAP, SMB/CIFS/Samba Apache Cassandra. Experience with any other NoSQL databases will also be considered.
- Good understanding of virtualization technologies and various Hypervisors including but not limited to VMware ESXi and guest VMs, LDOMs, LPARs.
- Experience with various storage types & technologies like JBOD, NAS, SAN
- Solid understanding of key network concepts like DNS, OSI model.
- Good to Have Certifications (CISSP, CCNA/CCNP, CEH, Redhat, Solaris, MCSE)
- Hands on experience with web services and associated frameworks like SOAP, REST, and WCF.
- Knowledge of Security tools and hands-on experience with some of the following technologies is an added advantage:
- CA Workload Automation AE/Autosys, Microsoft SharePoint
- Some experience on utilizing monitoring tools like IBM Tivoli, HP SiteScope
- Security Infrastructure technologies Such as CiscoSecure, Token Technologies, Powerbroker, Unix Security tools, Kerberos, Directory Server.
- Application Servers (WebLogic, WebSphere & CE)
- Databases (Sybase ASE including OC/OS SDK, MySQL)
- Understanding of Programming languages (Core Java, C/C++)
- Thorough understanding of security, network architectures and protocols.
- Familiarity of Compliance and risk management frameworks and methodologies (ISO27002, SDLC).
GENERIC MANAGERIAL SKILLS:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work across all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to work with demanding global partners within aggressive timelines; solid problem solving, analytical and technical abilities.
Cryptography / PKI Security Ops Analyst
- Provide Technical Application SME support for the Security Infrastructure and Applications.
- Production and UAT Environment setup.
- Capacity, Performance and Stability reporting and Management.
- Lead initiative to develop/improve scripts and other programs for system monitoring and maintenance.
- Provide Technical Mentoring.
- Lead Infrastructure projects and Security assessment for the infrastructure associated the applications in scope.
- Leadership Skills to Document and do knowledge transfer to other team members.
- Be responsible to assess the risk and associated impact of all operational issues and change events and react quickly to escalate to technology management in a timely manner when required.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure the operational requirements are met during the project transition
- Continuously keep the Knowledge Share repository up to date.