- Elicited, Analyzed, and Mapped Business Requirements for Use Cases, As - Is Current State & GAP Analysis.
- Documented Requirements including FSD, TSD, DRD, solicitation, bidding, contracts financial transactions and approval processes.
- Involved in all phases of the ERP Oracle PeopleSoft, Microsoft, BI processes from data analysis, database design, SaaS development, SQL testing, implementation and maintenance with timely report delivery against aggressive deadlines.
- I performed support team incident - project issue review for code release issue for Supply Chain, SAP Center of Excellence Business Intelligence, SOA, Data Warehouse and production war room.
Confidential, San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Business Analyst, Data Warehouse Support
- Collected Business Requirements for As - IS Current State.
- Performed scripted operations development, quality testing, training, and documentation for data end to end processing.
- Reviewed SOR and Modeled Data / Dashboard Metric Solutions on iHub Oracle Data Warehouse from Bank, Finance (Tradeworks), Treasury, Deposits for Credit IL/CL Stakeholders and Partners using SQL
- Scripts that checked data type, length, precision, scale, PK/FK/SK, null and conditions.
- Maintained, Managed, & Controlled development, quality testing, training, and staging environments for data warehouse refresh from Billing, Payments, Lockbox Deposits, and Feedstore. Reviewed technical solutions provide by the IT System vendor for root cause, defect fixes and approved CRs
- Supported planning and implementation of data refresh, frequency and system releases for Teradata / SQL Server / Oracle Data Warehouse Maintenance and Finance Operations team.
- Performed proof of concept, risk, operations, technical Oracle SQL*Plus/ Object Data Dictionary for integration implementation, ETL tasks Staging / Delta with Bank Global IT.
- Verified entity / columns were mapped correctly from SOR to Informatica Mapping Tool to Integration Layer.
- Wrote data analysis conformance queries to business logic using filters for Consumption Layer user cases.
- Promoted stakeholder success in project team round table management meetings for Jira / Project/ Profit /Cost View /Loan IQ data use cases.
Confidential, Bay Area, CA
ERP Business Analyst, Business Operations Support
- Elicited, Analyzed, and Modeled Business Requirements for As - IS Current State Analysis.
- Documented solicitation, bidding, contracts financial transactions and approval processes.
- Reviewed data mapping and updated workflows for AP, FA, PO & Cash Management Peoplesoft Implementation for State Controller / Treasury.
- Provided Current State -New Solutions in Microsoft Office, Excel Pivot ChartsSharePoint and Visio.
- Analyzed Oracle 12i GL ERP Issues, SaaS Solutions, SOW and recommended software / ETL process changes.
- Prepared data for conversion activities, analyzed and recommended new data configurations interfaces between legacy and new systems.
- Served as a technical specialist for the Infor Medical Billing Revenue Management System for implementation of state insurance organization.
- Conducted testing of defect fixes, system enhancements, upgrades, including drafting of Oracle SQL E2E test scripts and scenarios for generation of insurance claim test data.
- Provided claim activity reports with financial check totals, dashboard, KPIs and executive summary with gauges.
- Supported planning and implementation of system releases with the Infor AR Maintenance and Operations team.
- Reviewed the functionality - database design of the AR System. Mitigated and troubleshoot AR System issues.
- Provided product development, UAT testing, client training, and staging environment administration.
- Worked with client staff and new system vendor to complete root cause analysis for the Infor AR Billing.
- Administered Legacy, ERP, SQL Server 2008r2, Windows Server 2008 and SaaS end to end processing of claimsdeposits and payments management.
Confidential, Walnut Creek, CA
ERP Business Analyst, Database Operations Support
- Supported the ERP system including maintenance, upgrades, testing, use cases, data integration, and implementing new features. Worked with the IT Management to manage and document applications, database changes, and user security for PG&E Energy Projects.
- Acted as the internal subject matter expert for the front end and back end of Deltek Vision ERP system using
- Microsoft SQL Server Database, Microsoft .NET and Business Intelligence.
- Reviewed Database Current State - Standard Operating Procedures through observation and discovery.
- Configure, Monitor, Control, & Optimize MS SQL Server components to ensure the proper operations of billing system including Microsoft Windows Server, Report Server, Visual Studio .NET & IIS.
- Verified use cases and tested workflows in Microsoft SQL Server 2008r2, Test Environment For .NET TSQL Scripts in Visual Studio MVS SQL2012/2014.
- Collected Use Cases for Deltek HR, GL, Sales, Service and Project using Deltek Kona Data System Administration Discussions in Chat, Kona SharePoint, Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel.
- Performed Review of ETLTransaction XML/SQL Data Flow to Vision Reports, and Dashboards. Modify or Build Project, Contract, Resource Management form.
- Applied change control principles for managing SQL .NET, SSRS, Business Intelligence, Deltek Reports/ Vision Dashboards/ Data Grids, ERP Business Improvement related project resources and tasks.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
ERP Report Analyst
- Collaborated with Confidential WorkDay Implementation Team to define My HR Form requirements, develop solution alternatives, provide system estimates, and project manage the changes from the Prototype to testing phase.
- Provided data analysis of human resource key metrics - trends in a timely manner, recommend steps to for efficiency, effectiveness of global teams, as contracted, centers of expertise, and critical programs.
- Utilized SAP ECC Datasets, BW, Salesforce.com, SharePoint Dashboards and Excel tools to deliver improved Workday HCM BI SaaS, Business Intelligence, HCM Reports to executive management.
- Collected HRMS user cases through testing including change control. Reviewed the BI data processes feeding the recruitment, onboarding, management review, and approvals. I noted user stepsbusiness case, and analyzed reporting data requirements in stakeholder meetings.
- Reviewed Workday documentation, My SAP HR operations, Data Requirements, and Project Status DRD
- Meetings. Assisted Sunrise stakeholders with screening and on-boarding employee functions.
- Deliverables for Confidential and Confidential Stakeholders:
- Tested setup of Oracle ERP 10g data integration / work flows from SAP End-to-end Data Warehouse
- Technology for HR Activity Pipeline to Workday for Transformation.
- Provided Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Adhoc Sales / BI Reports for HR Analytics Management.
- Promoted stakeholder success in global project team round table management meetings for data use cases.
Confidential, Reno, NV
E-Procurement Operations Analyst
- Mapped Atmosphere to and from virtually any system using the Coupa connector, retrieved procure to pay data from ERP AP - PO tables and sent data to the Coupa application for Cash Management.
- Utilized multiple skill sets in troubleshooting cloud tickets, manage solution queue, and performed system administration. Reviewed transaction database tables for B2B process issues. Coupa AP user resource for setting up roles, profiles, approval structure, & features. Combed through log files for inconsistencies.
- Configured Coupa AP, PO, INV, Finance, Cash Management and E-Procurement. Provided Proof of Concept for
- User Acceptance Testing. Documented Cash Management Reports for CRM, HR, & ERP. Setup Coupa ERP to validate / receive their billing invoices, supplier options, order guide catalog, PO Acknowledgement and Advanced Shipping Notices.
- Participated in the change control - team discussions of program logic, data processing, and error resolution.
- Reviewed, monitored, and controlled SDLC Agile Development.
- Deliverables for Coupa Spend Management E-Procurement Stakeholders:
- Created spend management / business intelligence drill down reports using % metrics and business drivers.
- Performed retail support for store inventory, cycle count, and set re-order points for improved supply chain.
- Executed SQL API integration tests with on premise Oracle 11g SQL*Plus / SAP / NetSuite/JD Edwards ERP too.
- Performed Work Flow Implementation tasks within SLA and in scope for Customer Success.
- Enabled integration, translation and exchange of electronic documents in EDI.
Confidential, Reno, NV
Business Intelligence Analyst
- Collected financial reporting requirements from Microsoft SAP AR/ Supply Chain Management Users, OEM Manufacturers for Windows 8 Surface, MSIT Stakeholders, Developers, and delivered channel revenue. SaaS resource to
- Cross Functional Teams to Support of Partners Accenture, Deloitte, & Amazon for purchasing, order acknowledgement, fulfillmentand computer build report use cases.
- Application administrator for SAP ERP COE, MSLI SOA - SQL Server 2008r2, 2010 & 2012. Performed backend support (SQL) as well as front end resolution using Microsoft .Net, XML, SOAP, REST, & IIS. BizTalk for data pipeline from SAP to SQL Server and SQL to XML.
- Utilized MS SQL Server 2008/2012 Profiler, T-SQL, Query Editor, ETL SSIS / DTS, Event Viewer, System Monitor, SQL Server 2010 Beta Visual Studio, Team Foundation Server and Business Intelligence (SSRS, BI, SharePoint).
- Utilized Microsoft SharePoint, Business Intelligence, SSRS, Microsoft Meeting, Microsoft Office 2013SQL Team Foundation Server, to communicate Supply chain project goals - objectives - statuses - completion. Ensured that issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Reviewed SLA Details - Contributing Factors in Shift Production Scorecard.
- Completed May Quarter Microsoft IT Reporting Tasks for End to End Processing, Smoke Test, Regression
- Test, Stress Test, and System Test for UAT I, UAT II Instances on time and in scope.
- Deliverables for Confidential MSLI projects, OEM Partners, & Sarbanes Oxley:
- Delivered revenue recognition, business invoice, order processing, service, product fulfillment, computer build reportsand inventory express solutions to Microsoft Internal and Partners in Ireland, Reno, NV and Redmond, WA.
- Involved in all phases of the MSIT DW SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) from analysis, design, developmenttesting, implementation and maintenance with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines.
- I performed change control issue review for code release issue reviews for production war room.
Confidential, Las Vegas, NV
Business Analyst - Planning Administrator
- Configured new ERP systems to international sales order, service, contract, and asset user cases - business requirements.
- Tested and documented software changes and user access changes for Corporate, Stakeholder Compliance and Sarbanes
- Oxley with Financial Reporting.
- Performed Application Administration, Project Management, Change Control, Cost Benefit AnalysisGAP / Financial Analysis.
- Directed Cost Initiatives, Business Process Improvement, Risk Assessment, and Performance
- Performed Quality Assurance on User Test Cases for Front Office, Systems Service, International Sales OrdersSupply Chain, Purchase Orders, Assets, Service Repairs, and Contracts
- Administered Pronto Client & System Level Changes on Oracle 11 / IBM AIX Servers to SOXNevada State Gaming Compliance. Audited user roles and system activities to HQ Specs.
- Upgraded Pronto ERP / Oracle SCM from Phase 4 to 5 Financials, Inventory, and Slot Game
- Manufacturing 3 month early and tripled game shipments out of Las Vegas / Australia.
- Performed Data Integrations with Oracle SQL*Plus, Pronto SQL, Flat file, CSV, and Excel File Exchange.
- Contributed business & data process solutions for Konami Sales, Marketing & Service Partners / Customers.
Confidential, Reno, NV
Data Warehouse Reporting Applications Analyst
- Teamed up with Microsoft Retail, Volume Licensing, SAP Super users, Tier I Support, LIR DevelopmentChange Control and support to DBAs to improve end to end processing of Mobile Supply Chain
- PO - Sales Orders - Fulfillment License Subscription Contracts for OEM Partners Receivables
- Billing to Microsoft Websites & Sarbanes Oxley Reporting.
- Investigated business data transformation problems from SAP R/3 Business Warehouse to factory databases, to report destination data marts - repositories, and to business intelligence reporting on OEM - MSLI websites.
- Assisted financial users with business processes, adhoc vendor reports and SQL queries on purchase rder order entry receivables billing and service databases to meet business deadlines.
- Built User Acceptance Testing
- Performance Environments on SQL 2005 Enterprise Editionlinked servers with failover clusters. Updated and maintained Microsoft SQL 2005 Enterprise Reporting RDBMS.
- Performed backup, restore, data drops, & hot patch updates on User Acceptance Testing Databases.
- Configured ODBC - RDBMS for source and destination databases. Ran DTS SPROCs to load and validate processes from factory to repositories. Utilized SQL.NET to validate purchase rder/contract/agreement transactions at header, line, and detail level.
- Supported the implementation and maintenance of MSIT Production SQL 2005 Data Warehouses on Clustered Windows
- Servers, and MS SQL 2005 servers, on SANS drives/networks.
- Deliverables for MSLI projects, Sarbanes Oxley, and CIT users
- Completed May Quarter Data Warehouse / Repository / Website Reporting ETL SQL Jobs for End to
- End Processing and license / service data refresh tests for UAT I, UAT II.
- Documented Volume License E2E user cases in MSE Tickets and in SharePoint 2003 / 2007.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Windows Server NT, 2000, 2003 networking to include: TCP/IP and core services such as DNS, DHCP, WINS, Group Policy, and Active Directory.
Confidential, Reno, Nevada
- Implemented Microsoft Dynamics - Great Plains Retail Sales, GL /AP /PO /AR /INV, Financial ReportingCredit Card Advantage, DRP, Supply Chain Management, Freight Management, and Radio Beacon
- Warehouse Manufacturing Systems feature changes on Microsoft SQL Server 2000.
- Tested and implemented new inventory, service claims, freight source charge management module for
- Great Plains. Audited purchase orders, receiving transactions, container shipments, & inventory adjustments from Great Plains API to Radio Beacon WMS DB .
- Performed Project Planning, Monitoring, Control, & Execution of Skagen Designs Initiatives.
- Worked with IT Director - Accounting Manager - Purchasing Distribution Manager - multiple software vendors - DBA to deliver critical hardline watch - soft line purse orders on time. Database change control.
- Tracked down ecommerce problem orders from form - API interface - table - SQL level. Reconciled credit -debit memos, chargebacks, and AR invoice adjustments to AR Aged Trial Balance Detail Report.
- Created or modified existing business service repair, return, invoice forms and financial reports using
- Crystal Reports and Microsoft SQL Reportwriter. Performed backups - restores, data updatesand patches to client computers, conference room pilot - development - training instances.
- Drafted End User Requirements Document for Data Habitat Reporting, Skagen Website HTML Changes for web orders, inventory lookups, Crystal Reports, Visual Basic form changes, and database integration.
- Conducted round-table brainstorm discussions for improving IT service, implementing changes, and system confidence.