- Qualified Business Analyst with 6+ years of experience in the field of Systems Analysis, relational database working with the development team and technical staff to implement management and staff's business requirements into the software application in Pharmacy Industry.
- Used Query Analyzer, Execution Plan to optimize SQL Queries.
- Strong understanding of project life cycle and SDLC methodologies including Scrum and Agile.
- Strong knowledge of Facets and actively involved in end - to-end implementation of Facets Billing, Enrollment, Claim Processing and Subscriber/Member module.
- Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) & Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Training to have better understanding of Pharmaceutical guidelines.
- Understanding of GCP to understand the FDA regulatory process for pharmaceutical clinical trials. A
- Proficient in developing Use Case Model, Analysis Model, Design Model, Implementation Model, Use Case Diagrams, Behavior Diagrams (Sequence diagrams, Collaboration diagrams, State chart diagrams, Activity diagrams), Class Diagrams based on UML using Rational Rose.
- Knowledge of Data Migration using MySQL for large number of Records between different storage format and Capacity Using project management tools like MS-Project for status reporting and planning.
- Highly motivated, organized and results and detail oriented with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. Proven capability of adapting to new and fast changing technologies
- Skills in developing Use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams, State Chart diagrams, and Class diagrams.
- Expertise in understanding and supporting the client with Project Planning, Project Definition, Requirements Definition, Analysis, Design, Testing, System documentation and user training.
- Well versed in writing queries/Scripts for Data Analysis and QA reporting and testing.
Programming Languages: XML, SQL,HTML, CSS
Testing Tools: HP ALM, JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow
Data Base: MySQL, DB, MS Access, Oracle (SQL Series)
Operating Systems: MS-DOS, Windows
Software: SOAP UI, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint & Outlook), MS Visio
- Scoping the Business Requirements and create Visio work flow diagram for custom process and business rules
- Authored Business Requirements and Functional Requirement documents including detail functionality for new application
- Access Risk Analysis and document preferred Risk Mitigation
- Involved in Confidential team of 80 clinical & medical researchers, instructional designers, clinical trainers, patient recruiters and application developers with a passion for improving the way Biopharmaceutical companies select sites, launch studies, and recruit patients for global clinical trials
- Expertise in translating user requirements into System Specifications and mapping the process design, work flows for SDLC with documenting and managing business requirements.
- Involved in integrating ELN (Electronic Laboratory Notebook) with data warehouse to extract laboratory data.
- Validated the data integrity and performed data mapping from source system (Electronic Lab Notebook).
- Authored, developed and analyzed Test Plans, Test Scenarios and Test Scripts to check the functionalities of the application for regulated CFR Compliance
- Extract pharmacy claims, benefit and eligibility data for studies. Gather any necessary enrollment, formulary, pricing, benefit and trend information from internal departments and the Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM).
- Involved in data mapping, field mapping of the data elements responsible for the migration BRD.
- Involved in the meeting with Business process owners, SME (subject matter experts) and Marketing Team for Requirements gathering in definition stage
- Reviewed Stored Procedures for reports and wrote test queries against the source system (SQL Server) to match the results with the actual report against the Data mart (Oracle)
- Responsible for creating user stories in JIRA (Agile methodology) from the high-level business requirements delivered by the SMEs.
- Worked with business and technical stakeholders to translate business requirements into functional requirements within ServiceNow.
- Identified sprint capacity and velocity so that I can do right estimates for team.
- Servicenow Agile tool is very effective in sorting searching and understanding status of stories very well
- Used JIRA for version control and defect management.
- Created Workflow Test Cases and executed them and uses the Service-Now platform for its technology ticketing system including break/fix support and Created requests for services during production, are all logged and tracked in ServiceNow.
- Reviewed and developed the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) for the different functionalities and areas of compliance and doing risk managements.
- Lead team meetings and attended walkthroughs with team members and management
- Actively participated in the resolution of Production Report issues and also the gathering and analysis of ever changing Reporting Requirements of users.
- Defined data mapping rules and created source data for the ETL.
- Wrote test cases in Test Director and in Quality Center/ALM, derived from the Design documents and generated a Traceability Matrix for testing purposes
- Manually executed test cases in Quality Center and ALM.
- Created packages using SSIS to extract and merge data from various OLTP database sources to a data warehouse by scheduling SQLAgent Jobs to call the package
- Presented a consistent and effective presentation of information from end-user perspective. Output based on firm branding guidelines via utilization of established templates (Word, PowerPoint, and In Design).
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Responsible for multiple projects under Records Information Management team.
- Gathered, analyzed, documented business and technical requirements from both formal and informal sessions and validate the needs of the business stakeholders, thereby drafting the Technical Design Document (TDD) and System Specification Document (SSD).
- Use of an Agile and SDLCProjectapproach as well as a hybrid of the two as the company migrates to Agile, JIRA,MSProject and SharePoint.
- Created Epic, Backlog, subtask in user stories in Jira.
- Performed business analysis, data analysis and translate business requirements into data/technical specifications.
- Build an MDM solution and Involved multiple session with the downstream teams to understand their Details current needs.
- Maintaining requirements/business rules forEnterprise Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence Tools.
- As a Report developer, wrote SQL queries, stored procedures for reports and testing.
- Designed SSIS Packages to transfer data from various sources like Text Files, XML Files, SQL Server, Excel and Access to SQL Server using Business Intelligence Development Studio.
- Created queries to fetch data from different tables, using derived tables, Sub queries, as well as Correlated queries on SQL Server platform
- Discussed quality pathways and requirements for Laboratory Information management system (LIMS) pharmaceutical industries
- Designed and created Excel sheets to provide market analysis charts
- Experience in working towards clinical trial process and developing protocols that adhere to patient care, safety and data interpretation
- Worked as a liaison between clinical staff and the technical developers.
- Developed use cases, activity diagrams and sequence diagrams for a clear understanding of the vision document
- Created Clinical, Regulatory, laboratory, EHR, etc. data segregation and data migration diagrams using MS Visio.
- Responsible for the implementation of a new web-based (SAAS) global eTMF (electronic Trial Master File) application by working with the business and IT teams.
- Implemented, supported, and trained end-users on COTS software.
- Conducted impact assessment and risk mitigation through detailed business analysis
- Responsible for maintenance and delivery of all CSV (Computer Systems Validation) documentation including Test Scripts, System and Test Deviation Reports, Traceability Matrix, Test Protocols, and Summary Reports.
- Vendor management for all clinical systems (including Medidata, Documentum).
Confidential, Conshohocken, PA
- Studied existing LIS (Laboratory Information System) and processes, collected end user requirements and suggested the improvised business process model.
- Delivered requirements under the Agile, Scrum, SDLC methodology to meet a very fast release schedule.
- Gathered Business requirements. Interacted with the End users, Designers and Developers, Project Manager to get a better understanding of the Business Processes.
- Reviewed new and modified program, including documentation, diagram, and flow chart to determine if LIS performed according to user request and conform to guidelines.
- Conducted one on one interviews with high level management team and participated in the JAD session with the SME’s.
- Extensively worked on creating Business Requirements Documents (BRD's) and Technical Specification Documents.
- Used JIRA as ticket management tool and confluence for documentation, used Rational Rose for Use Case Modelling
- Assisted in preparing Scope Document by analyzing - various business domains interdependencies, end to end diagnostics process, various business domains scope statement, current business process flows and current system documentations.
- Designed and implemented complex SQL queries for QA Testing and Report / Data Validation.
- Experience in working towards clinical trial process and developing protocols that adhere to patient care, safety and data interpretation.
- Created Use Acceptance Testing (UAT) plans and Test cases with various scenarios of testing the application.
- Coordinated with the application team and Quality Analysts in the creation of test plans and Regression test cases (for upgrade).
- Developed User Stories throughout the Agile Lifecycle using Rally.
- Coordinated and worked with Project Manager to prepare Project Plan in MS Project for Process Shared Service.
- Created Clinical, Regulatory, laboratory, EHR, etc. data segregation and data migration diagrams usingMS Visio
- Utilized MS Visio to draw Use Case diagrams and Process and data flow mapping to capture the requirements.
- Prepared screen mock-ups and prototypes so that the development team and stake holders can visualize and understand the business requirements.
- Coordinated with the application team and Quality Analysts in the creation of test plans, User Acceptance Test scripts and Regression test cases (for upgrade).
- Trace and inform business requirement changes through the lifecycle of the project using Smart Bear while maintaining customer needs and maintain a Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) to keep the stakeholders informed of the progress of the project. Analyzed the current Business Requirements gathering process with BPM and re-established/optimized the process JAR.
- Involved with reviewing defects reported from UAT efforts and analyzed for root cause and took actions based on the fin.
- Provide user training documents, UAT executions and sign-off documents and "release presentation" for all allocated project.
- Train users and provide post-production support.
- Provided the management with test metrics, reports, and schedules as necessary using MS Project and participated in the design walkthroughs and meetings.
- Have strong familiarity and keep up-to-date with clinical and medical terminologies mainly in the domains of Microbiology, Pathology, Pharmacology, General Medicines, Genetics and Toxicology.