- PMP, CSM certified Project Manager seeks a position to fully utilize experiences in software development, IT technical planning, client services, and process improvements.
- Payroll Systems
- Enterprise CMS
- Project Management
- Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Change Management
- Software SDLC
- Social Media
- Search Engine Optimization
Management: Microsoft Project, MS SharePoint, MS Viso, MS Office, IBM Rational ClearQuest
Programming: Java, C/C++, VB, C#, Lisp/Scheme, Matlab, LabVIEW, Python, C - Shell
Other Software: Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Dreamweaver/Flash MX, Final Cut Pro
Confidential, Burbank, CA
Senior Project Manager / Program Manager
- Lead Project/Program Manager for multiple payroll initiatives and core payroll systems.
- Establish cross - department business strategies and align business priorities.
- Drive product release plan, project resource planning, scheduling and agile adaptation.
- California Sick Leave
- Developed business strategy and service plan for California Sick Leave Act compliance project.
- Overseeing project analysis and development. Prioritize project backlog and running the scrum team.
- Prioritize requirements and release plan. Ensure project development aligns with business goals.
- Payroll Hours-To-Gross Calculation Engine
- Facilitated product strategy creation at the C-level. Created statistical analysis to executives including union contract market research, usage analysis, internal and external customer needs, and feature ROI analysis.
- Aligned product milestones with business goals. Defined product roadmap, feature and release planning.
- Successfully established agile process and continuous release cycle. Built the team size from of 2 to 12.
- Payroll Reporting Modernization
- Successfully launched the first SAP Business Intelligence report in the organization.
- Established full reporting vertical stack from reportmart, report service framework, to enterprise report UI.
- Evaluated business requirements and technical features. Created phased approach to meet user needs.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Managed project budget up to $1 million. Responsible for project planning, execution and on-time delivery.
- Provided clients with application solutions, project cost estimates and timeline.
- Executed Agile/Scrum development methodology, led sprint planning, daily scrum, and sprint retrospective.
- Planed and managed Internet marketing and SEO strategies, web analytics, OpenX Ad Server and social media campaigns.
Web Analyst / Developer
- Lead developer for multiple Web 2.0 projects in ASP.Net framework with C#, LINQ.
- Designed and implemented Ektron CMS web sites, including planning content management process, implementing CMS API and building dynamic web modules with JQuery and Ajax.
- Lead developer on CRG internal platform solution team. Designed platform data model and integration.
- Palm Springs Bureau of Tourism VisitPalmSprings.com
- Led the design and implementation of a highly customizable backend platform that provides a centralized content management system for multiple tourism websites.
- Planed and managed OpenX ad server and SEO strategies such as content-target and geo-target advertisement.
- Managed and created custom Analytics reports including micro-site visits, incoming/outgoing traffic, ad conversion rate, ad etc.
- City of Pasadena CityofPasadena.net
- Website redesign with Ektron CMS integration, interactive UI, and mobile site design and implementation.
- Main point of contact for website maintenance and enhancement requests.
- Wyoming Bureau of Tourism WyomingTourism.org
- Strategic planning for newsletter campaign and social media campaign.
- Led the design of database schema and development of CRG custom CMS platform.
Confidential, Golden Valley, MN
Information System Analyst Intern
- Designed and developed ASP.NET web application for R&D department to schedule taste tests.
Confidential, Austin TX
Software Engineer Intern
- Built LabVIEW DataPlugin in C++/C, including read all data in one execution and read raw data on demand.
- Implemented C++ classes and functions, including use dynamic DLL calls, dynamic VI calls, interface classes and smart pointers.
- Volunteered in NI Intern Website Committee to build an internal website in HTML and CSS.
Undergraduate Teaching Assistant
- Led lab discussions for CSCI1901 Structure of Computer Programming in Scheme for 4 semesters.
- Assisted students with lab assignments and understanding of data structure, recursion, and other development techniques.
- Managed grading for students’ homework, lab assignments and exams.