- Business Analyst wif 7+ years of expertise in Healthcare industry.
- Expertise in all phases and methodologies of Software Development Life Cycle including Waterfall, Agile/Scrum and RUP.
- Highly skilled in writing Business Requirements Document, Use Case Specification Document and Functional Requirement Document.
- Proficiency in creation Narrative Use Cases, Data Flow Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Workflow Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams.
- Skilled in performing SWOT Analysis, GAP Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, Impact Analysis and Cost Benefit Analysis.
- Worked on teh Testing Lifecycle including Black Box, Gray Box, White Box, Unit Testing, Parallel Testing, Usability Testing, Performance, Load and Stress Testing.
- Results - oriented Joint Application Development (JAD) Facilitator and meetings coordinator wif excellent interpersonal skills.
- Participation in teh execution of teh implementation plan, and teh development of training and support plans for teh users of teh application
- Experienced as a Product Owner - Analyst, translating business needs into User Stories, following Agile methodology
- Experienced as a healthcare project manager wif solid record of project delivery on time, under budget and at optimum quality as part of collaborative, communicative teams.
- Strong financial and process orientation toward cost reduction and enhancement of profitability.
- Well versed in preparing Test Strategies, Test Plans, Test Cases, Defect Reports using HP Quality Centre and other testing tools.
- Proficiency in preparing Requirement Traceability Matrix and Project Change Requests.
- Experienced wif Healthcare Systems: FACETS; Medicare Part A, B, C, D; and Medicare systems.
- Expert in Healthcare documentation, Health Care Data, PHI/ Non-PHI and HIPAA.
- Sound familiarity wif medical terminology and coding outpatient and inpatients diagnosis and procedures by using ICD-9 codes as well as ICD-10.
- Test Director
- MS Visio
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Project
- MS SharePoint
- QA Complete
- SQL Server
- MY SQL
- Quality Centre
- HP ALM
- Oracle 11g
- Crystal Reports
- Rational Requisite Pro
Sr. Business Analyst
- Lead planning sessions wif clients to map-to-be processes and create change management plans.
- Documents high level scope definition and documents Business Process Flows.
- Creates visual solutions developing prototypes and wire frames, as well as creating BRDs and unit test cases
- Document client requirements and created features and user stories in CA Agile and convey them to teh development team
- Captured all teh user stories in Rally teh agile based tool.
- UsingRally toolto capture all teh Business and Technical User stories
- Validate theacceptance criteriafor teh user story wif product owner.
- Gathering requirements to create BRD andUser story AcceptanceCriteria refining specifications, business processes, and recommendations for system application solutions
- TEMPEffectively communicate product, project and program status to executives and stakeholders through status reports and verbal/visual presentations
- Work wif Product Owner(s) to create and maintain a product, project, or program roadmap
- Use data and metrics to generate actionable and measurable opportunities for continuous improvement wifin teams, projects, programs, and portfolios
- Track and report on teh status of feature deliver and impediments and risks impacting teh team(s), product, project, or program.
- Collaborate wif other Scrum Masters, RTEs, Project Managers, and Stakeholders to resolve conflicts
- Teh project was teh strategic approach to establish a biobank wif teh capability to collect and bank healthy bone marrow donor to support clinical transplant as well as commercial purposes and act as government reserve.
- Supporting Related Donor Workflow in Match Source (Related collection indicator & Project Code) Alert teh
- Alert teh TC when their is a duplicate patient formalized at a different center
- Worked closely wif teh development and product teams and clearly communicates wif all stakeholders in teh management and progress of projects
- Facilitate stakeholder meetings, interviews or workshops to gather and refine requirements for projects
- Worked closely wif developers, quality analysts and product owners to validate development against work requirements
- Manage workflow to ensure teh on-time fulfilment of business priorities
- Worked closely wif Product Owner and other Business Analysts wifin teh program to ensure integrity of teh end-to-end solution
- Assist Product Owner wif Backlog grooming, User Story development and prioritization
- Develop improvements to existing processes to deliver improved business performance and TEMPeffectiveness
- Assists in performing system design, development and product verification testing on control systems, software, hardware, and equipment
- Work as a part of teh team and communicate TEMPeffectively wif software developers, product managers and other staff
- Work wif a team of geographically distributed analysts and developers responsible for teh program’s applications development function
- Collaborate and provide business analysis support to teh product owner, business sponsors, SMEs and testers during development
- Provide clarification/direction to development and support teams regarding user stories and functions
Sr. Business Analyst
Confidential, Minnetonka, MN
- Worked wif clients to identify objectives, functionality requirements, and to define system development scope.
- Document client requirements created features and user stories in CA Agile and convey them to web developers.
- Create story board of back log items in Agile and develop item according to business needs.
- Collaborate wif developers to create and document project plans.
- Developed flowcharts/wireframes/other documentation/visual aids for Medicare and Retirement login page
- Responsible for teh overall process for delivering rich digital experiences, from integrating business and marketing requirements to leveraging leading industry trends for content management and experience optimizations.
- Worked as a part of scrum team, in an agile methodology wif sprint cycles, daily stand ups and story implementation. large cross functional project and support teams.
- Assist teh business reporting and scrum teams to understand teh ecommerce, inventory and Store operations data and business process
- Knowledge and understanding of AEM platform and best practices around implementations
- Worked wif client business owners & partners to develop AEM implementation strategy & roadmap.
- Interface wif internal business users as well as various IT development groups so teh needs can be clearly understood, expectations managed and change initiated
- Developed new web pages, provides changes and corrections to existing sites and pages. Worked wif business teams and other Technology teams towards resolution of problems and implementation of new processes. Web editing and debugging as requested.
- Responsible for teh design and development of applications wifin teh Technology department. Duties include ongoing support of current sites and applications as well as implementation of various projects and initiatives.
- Established and maintained regular communication wif stakeholders for current and upcoming projects regarding teh development of claim look back functionality of COSMOS OEB DIV, ATL DIV, KEN DIV and NTL DIV.
- Use systematic techniques for specifying requirements - like use-case scenarios, process modeling, and data-flow diagramming
- Provide first-line problem resolution or escalation, as well as technical assistance
- Liaise wif end users to test application software, ensuring accuracy, integrity, interoperability and completeness to achieve desired results
Sr. Business Analyst
Confidential, New York, NY
- Defined Functional and Technical Specifications in collaboration wif Business/Engineering Teams, to guide teh production lifecycle, reinforce teh product vision and realign capabilities wif project goals to ensure project successes.
- Aggregate data from multiple sources, evaluated and decomposed high-level business intelligence to drive strategic development of user-oriented products.
- Played an integral role in implementing continuous improvements wifin teh user experience and coordinating testing of UAT and QA teams.
- Created teh Flow Charts and Data Mapping Tables indicating teh input files, output datasets, and capacity planning for teh data flow to teh downstream applications.
- Managed and coordinated product backlog ensuring that all items were prioritized according to business and client needs.
- Assessed project requirements and weighed these against capabilities to ensure proper allocation of project resources.
- Involved in Data mapping specifications to create and execute detailed system test plans. Teh data mapping specifies wat data will be extracted from an internal data warehouse, transformed and sent to an external entity.
- Used SQL to perform data analysis and generating reports for management discussion
- Prepared functional requirements to define teh system rules by creating Use Cases, Interface design and data dictionaries.
- Analyzed various resource files being used to generate teh report and documented data mapping and data source interface documents to assist teh development team.
- Worked wif leadership and Project Manager to leverage best practices, including Scrum and Kanban to successfully deliver data-centric projects in an efficient and TEMPeffective manner.
- Cross-functional team management experience including departments outside of Information Technology from Project inception to post-delivery learning, following SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
Healthcare Business Analyst
Confidential, Appleton, WI
- Reviewed finalized Requirements and Use Cases wif clients that served as Subject Matter Experts for requirements validation and sign offs.
- Provided general business support for Grants Manager and other applications supported by teh Clinical Trial Management Solutions team.
- Worked wif Study Teams and Partners during study build process to create/maintain teh following in CTMS.
- Developed and coordinated clinical trial and operational activities and managed their execution to ensure completion according to project timelines and budget.
- Performed GAP Analysis to develop business requirements. Created Use Cases, Functional Requirements and Business Rules. Developed wireframes using MS Visio.
- Elicited and gatheird User and Business Requirements through Open-Ended Discussions, Brainstorming and Storyboarding. Responsible for executing Epic workflow/ flow sheet analysis, system setup and configuring Epic inpatient templates according to teh specialty clinic patient order sets.
- Collaborated wif Stakeholders in defining user, system, scope and project requirements for teh new system enhancement.
- Prepared Business Requirement Document and Functional Requirements Document. Conducted requirement walkthrough wif technical team.
- Retrieved Data using SQL Queries and did Data Mapping and Data Analysis.
- Used Visio for presentation of Process Flow to various groups.
Business Systems Analyst
Confidential, Bronx, NY
- Interacted wif Stakeholders to get a better understanding of client business processes and gatheird requirements.
- Designed a claim processing system for teh healthcare management client system, which allowed teh users to inexpensively capture information regarding patient, summary of medical history, symptoms (ICD-9 codes), and treatment (CPT).
- Responsible for gathering teh functional requirements for teh health benefit claims receiving and processing system.
- Captured process flows by preparing activity and sequence diagrams, pre- and post-conditions, performance requirements, impacted areas, high-level business rules, issues, areas in scope and out of scope, assumptions, etc.
- Involved in Requirement Scoping and analyzing high priority requirement. Conducted sign-off meetings wif IT teams to lock down teh requirements.
- Created High-Level Use Cases from Business Requirements and created UML Diagrams like Use Case and Activity Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Tracked stakeholder requested enhancements and changes using Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Reviewed Technical Specification Documents (TSD) wif development team, resolved issues and provided Sign Off.
- Involved wif teh 837, 835, 270/271,277/275 and 276/277 HIPPA-EDI Transaction Code Sets.
- Participated in solving Billing issues from theFACETSProblem Log for Trizetto and Billing Entities.
- Analysis and Design of teh TrizettoFACETSData Model to ensure optimal system performance and tuning.
- Executed SQL queries to test teh database for records that detect and submit functional acknowledgement and remittance advice in teh claims application.
- Involved wif teh Quality Assurance Team to develop and design Test Plan and Test Cases.
- Executed Test Cases and Test Scripts for manual and automation testing. Defects were raised in HP Quality Center/HP ALM for logging, tracking and reporting bugs in teh application.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of teh application wif teh QA team.
- Performed testing of teh health benefit claims receiving and processing system to ensure that teh system adheres to project standards, performance criteria, and functional specifications.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Conducted User Interviews and Gatheird/Analyzed Requirements. Managed Change Requirements by implementing Change Management Methodology.
- Involved in collecting User Stories from teh insurance company on teh different workflows such as Policy Submission, Policy Change, Cancellation, Renew, Reinstate, Rewrite and Audit.
- Helped underwriters by rules based underwriting system which increased teh efficiency.
- Created user friendly interface that supported multi-tasking for optimal productivity.
- Engaged wif management wif estimates, budgets and software selection.
- Update Readiness - Keep current wif Workday releases, via release notes, and schedule internal release review meetings to understand changes and new functionality
- Develop functional specifications, review existing Time Tracking & Absence modules, recommend solutions to enhance/ improve current implementation of absence management in Workday
- Acts as teh liaison among teh stakeholders to elicit, analyze, document, communicate and validate business requirements regarding teh Workday system. Defines scope and objectives of business needs through research and fact-finding combined wif understanding of business process, systems, and industry requirements
- Answered questions from business team, technical team and testing team. Researched issues and supported teh project team at various stages in project.
- Decomposed High-Level Requirements into details, abstracted low-level requirements into Business and Technical Requirements.
- Analyzed project impacts by performing GAP Analysis, identified upstream and downstream dependencies.
- Created Use Cases, Process Flow Models, Data Flow Diagrams, and Logical Flow Diagram using UML for various functionalities.