- PMI Certified project Manager over 10 years of diversified functional and technical experience in full systems development life cycle (SDLC) using waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Proven ability to support multiple projects with medium to high complexity. Consistent tracking record of on - time and on-quality delivery, managing a team of 5 to 15 members.
- Looking for a position to expand my existing skill & knowledge and make greater contribution in the given position.
- Interacted with Client, Business and End user to obtained detailed business requirements and developed a plan and strategy.
- Organized and facilitated sprint planning, daily stand-up meetings, sprint reviews, sprint retrospectives, release planning and demos meetings.
- Assisted in building process to support the Projects and coordinate cross-team scheduling dependencies and activities.
- Tracking deadlines of individual team member assignments to ensure assigneddeadlines are met.
- Facilitates the escalation of system issues with end user and team members, helping to ensure issues are handled appropriately.
- Set expectations and goals for individual staff members; assist in project management activities: Estimation, Scheduling, Planning, Tracking progress using MS Project.
- Working with product owners / stake holders to prioritize the requirements for sprint.
- Coaches and mentors Agile team members and provides constructive performance feedback.
- Proactively predicts and communicates issues/risks and consults with clients and team leads to find creative solutions
- Implement the whole Life cycle of UAT methodology starting from Planning, Capturing, creating, Executing, Reporting, and tracking the defect using quality Center.
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress to business owner and stockholders.
- Coordinated with Release Engineers and Maintenance Support during the migration of the application code and testing the integrated application during final Phase of Production.
- Actively participated in Status reporting meetings and interacted with Developer, User to discuss critical open issues.
Environment: IBM Cobol bases mainframe/OS390, Oracle version 8i(v8.2) Server on Window platform, Client machines on window XP workstation, Using MS Visio, iSeries/OS400/AS400 systems, DB2, PowerMHS 5.0, SeeBeyond / Claredi, Ajile Scrum.
- Meet on a regular basis to provide project updates and share relevant information
- Actively participate in Release Management group meetings and discussions.
- Provide guidance as necessary to complete migrations and deployments by working closely with Business Analysts, Developers and QA analysts.
- Run weekly status report to know the progress of execution effort and open issues to be resolved.
- Worked with the developers and Business group involved in production testing, was engaged in full cycle of project
- Participated with Change Management guidelines and utilize a ticketing system to ensure that QA/Production environment integrity is maintained
- Assists with monitoring and controlling the execution of project tasks against the project plans.
- Supports the preparation of status reports and other project reports and presentation of information to organizational leadership, project teams and client / customer groups
- Maintains the overall project documentation library ensuring that all documentation is established, maintained and retained as necessary in project databases
- Coordinates information needed for the cross functional team to make business decisions on projects
- Work with Business and management to adjust project priorities
Environment: Windows, IIS, Oracle, Java Script, ASP, VB Script, Load Runner, WinRunner, and Test Director
- Developed Plans, which detailed the scope, requirements, success criteria, milestones and required necessary resources.
- Responsible for the coordination & preparation of the environments and data availability before code move in the environment.
- Prioritized the sprint backlog to meet the expectations of stake holders.
- Involved in weekly walkthroughs and inspection meetings, to verify the status of the project.
- Responsible for consolidated a Reports to analyze the team progress and lesson learned.
- Helped the product owners to come up with user stories for better understanding for estimate and development.
- Facilitating the daily scrum meetings, spring planning, spring review, and spring retrospective.
- Administered project life cycle functions, including schedule, scope, and risk assessment.
- Participated in various meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues.
- Worked hand in hand with the Trading partners, SME’s and developers to identify their needs.
- Manage Test Coverage Matrix (Traceability) and the status of the progress under control.
- Worked with team leads across multiple teams throughout execution & defect management process.
- Prepared Sequence diagram, use case diagram, class diagram, activity diagram using MS Visio.
Environment: Oracle version 8i (v8.2) Server on Window platform, Agile Scrum, Client machines on Windows XP workstation, Using MS Visio, iSeries//OS400/AS400 systems, DB2, PowerMHS 5.0, IBM Cobol based Mainframe/OS390, WinRunner.
- A member of assessment team to study the 21CFR part 11 requirements and created GAP analysis.
- Analyzed business requirements and created Test Plans and Test Cases for Integration Testing using Rational Test Manager.
- Prepared test data for positive and negative testing to insure the application is working as per specifications.
- Identified defects and interfaced with developers to resolve them and provided full support to the development team.
- Developing Summary Report that including change control, open defects, testcase pass and fail percentage for CAVIAR 7.0.
- Coordinated test environment infrastructures with Network team to create environment to simulate data and source in which to accurately execute functional and data-related test cases.
Environment: WebLogic, Websphere, MQSeries, Oracle 8i, Oracle on Sun Solaris v5.8, SQL*Loader, Developer 2000, PL/SQL, Jbuilder, Visio, MS Project, Virtual Server Database, BMC Patrol, Crystal Reports v9/8.
- Review the applications and existing requirement documentation and identify and document missing or incomplete requirement in Documentum 4.3.
- Performed GAP Analysis to determine current level of 21 CFR Part 11 compliance for Clinical Trial System (CTS) application.
- Identify and documented state of traceability between existing requirement and existing Integration/system test documentation.
- Participated in various meetings to discuss enhancement and modification request issues with SME.
- Developed Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to cross user defined requirement to test requirement.
- Responsible for weekly status updates showing the progress of the testing effort and open issues to be resolved.
Environment: Oracle 8i v184.108.40.206.0 Server on Windows NTv4.0 server, Oracle Designer/Discoverer 7i for data modeling and designing. Client machines on Windows 2k/NT workstation, PL/SQL, Java/web based enterprise.
- Worked as a QA Analyst on different projects for webbase Mortgage application.
- Performed GUI testing, integration testing, regression testing, Ad -hoc testing, negative testing on multiple projects.
- Was involved in Business process testing to insure every record update business edits.
- Created appropriate test cases, test scenarios, logged defects in Test Director.
- Worked with the developers and Business group involved in production testing, was engaged in full cycle of testing from start to end.
- Used Toad to run the queries for the oracle database.
- Communicated timely project status to appropriate levels of management.
- Create traceability requirement to mapped Test Cases to Requirements.
- Developed and communicate test estimation and Test plans.
- Executed High Risk Testing in Production Environment on Release Day.
- Assured customer satisfaction with proper documentation and reports.
Environment: Oracle 8i, Oracle on Sun Solaris v5.8, SQL*Loader, Developer 2000, Virtual Server Database, Crystal Reports v9/8, UNIX, Client/Server, MS - Excel, Test Director, Toad, AS400, .Net and Java
- Collected specifications and requirements from development personals prior to create Test Plan.
- Developed Test Plan after analyzing system specifications and requirements.
- Writing test matrix to cover all scenarios related to the application.
- After completion of Test Plan Involved in writing Test Procedures and Test Cases in Test management systems (TMS).
- Involved in backend testing to verify the data stored in correct format.
- Created SQL statements to extract data from table to verify the flow of data between back-end and front-end.
- Modified required UNIX scripts and other SQL validation scripts, and writing scripts in SQL to validate the outputs.
- Involved in security testing of the application to validity the user access.
- Identifying Test Cases to be run for Regression Testing.
- Conducted Regression Testing and new build were made using WinRunner.
- Coordinate with other teams to run different processes for end-to-end testing.
- Involved in modifying existing Test Cases as per new requirements.
- Analyze application errors and interface with developers to resolve the issues.
- Conducted Regression Testing as new version was made after correcting the bugs using WinRunner.
- Conducted Load, Stress and Performance testing using LoadRunner.
- Participate in various meeting and discuss Enhancement and Modifications Requests issues.
- Involved in weekly walkthroughs and inspection meetings, to verify the status of the testing efforts and the project as a whole.
- Engaged in analyzing, reviewing and tracking bugs using a defect tracking database in Test Director.
- Used DataStage executing data movement, processing, and collecting the data from main repository.
- Involved final documentation of the project by writing QA Report for the system.
Environment: Oracle Server 8i v8.1.5 on HP-UX v11.x, Visual Java v2.x. Client machines on Windows NT workstation version 4.x., TOAD v7.x & SQL*, WinRunner, LoadRunner.