- Innovative and results - oriented leader with extensive experience defining business strategies and developing transformative solutions that deliver immediate results and improvements across enterprise-level environments.
- Proven track record of designing and executing new initiatives that optimize both Business & IT operations, elevate service and support delivery, and strengthen technology capabilities. Exemplary leader with tactical background in lean business processes, system infrastructure, and technical support.
- Sterling history of building and leading cross-functional onshore and offshore teams to top-flight service and support deliveries. Ability to absorb complex business, technical information and steadfastly react to changing environments across multiple business arenas. Holds MBA with dual emphasis in International Business and Information Technology from University of LaVerne.
Computer Applications: MS Project Server, AtTask, Word, Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, FrontPage, Visio Pro, Ms SharePoint, Adobe
Programming Languages/Environments (Familiar): SQL, C++, XML, HTML, Java, word Press, JOOMLAOsCommerce, Virtual mart, MAYA, Ruby on rails, BOTS, AI
Erp/Emr/Monitoring Tools: EPIC, Powerpath, Misys, Cerner, Siemens SMS, Antrim, IBM RMT, RL Solutions, Lawson, Kronos, PeopleSoft, Kuali, HRMS, Quick Books (Intuit), Ge Centricity, AS400 Med - series, HL7, SAP, NextGen, OptiLink, ICD-10, ADT, RadNet/eRad, XO, Aspect CRM, Sales-force, MEDICARE/MEDICAID, SAAS, Workday HCM, Microsoft Dynamics, MDN Centricity, Dragon Naturally speaking, Softscript, eScription, eWFM, Nagios, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, SOX, Ultipro, SDLC - Agile / SCRUM, JIRA, Footprints, EDI, Allscripts, Smart Sheet, Survey Monkey
Databases/Hardware: Oracle, SQL DB, Desktops, Tablet PCs, iMac, SQL server
Operating Systems: Office 365, Slack, XP, Vista, Windows 7 & 8 and Mac Os X (Various versions)
Architecture/Networking/Protocols: VMWare/Cloud, Application service provider (Asp), Citrix, Modular View Architecture (MVC), Ensemble, Cloverleaf Interface engine, IBM, HP, DELL, APACHE, Web Services Description Language (WSDL), Active Directory, ADT, HL7, JCAHO, CHIPSO/ECRI, Lean/Six sigma, IVR, iPhone & Android Platforms, LDAP, LAN/WAN, VPN, Routers, Modems - TCP/IP
Confidential - Bakersfield, CA
- Corporate strategy & roadmap - Transition from county hospital to independent healthcare organization
- Executive & Board of governors communication; budget proposals, current and future state recommendations
- Enterprise-wide initiatives (IT, Clinical, Business & Operations)
- Cerner EMR/EHR, Infrastructure/Data center, PeopleSoft ( Financials & Supply Chain), PMO, Policytech, Wireless Telephony, UltiPro HR, Strata Decision Support, MS Office 365, workflow & process redesign
Confidential - Thousand Oaks, CA
Global Portfolio Manager
- Global corporate strategy, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Corporate Global Initiatives (USA, Asia & Europe) & portfolio realignment - 50 million + global portfolio
- Operations and management: Transition / Succession Strategy & Execution
Confidential - Beverly Hills, CA
- Corporate governance, Workflow process redesign, Business & IT operations policies and procedures
- Infrastructure set up (cloud & virtualization), CRM/Salesforce, IVR, DMS configuration and implementation
- Branding strategy & execution working with luxury brands in consumer goods, automotive, travel, publishing etc.
- Fully cycle cross platform Web development and implementation, marketing distribution and ad strategy online, social media, print etc.
- Worked closely with various luxury media channels on PR, media, advertising, social media campaigns like BillionaireTV, Elite traveler, Robb Report etc.
Confidential - Hollywood, CA
- Oversee Web development
- Developed and implemented the distribution / marketing strategy of music, content and advertising on web and mobile platforms
- Work closely with the executive team to manage contract negotiations with legal and music companies including studios Sony & warner music groups
Confidential - Fountain Valley, CA
- P&L assessment for various cost centers, General ledger management, table structure reconciliation and Kaufman Hall budgeting suite integration.
- Redesigned workflows process, utilizing automation to facilitate standardization across all hospitals in addition to data migration and cleansing, employing lean principles, integration with Active Directory, Exchange
- Automated specific parts of the work process, eliminating manual work process by 75%. As a result, each manager will produce 10-15 hours of time savings bi-weekly.
- Reduced expenses by employing better and more cost efficient support system, leading to 50-60% support cost savings. Saved $40K in vendor contracts after effective vendor negotiations.
- Developed overall strategic direction for shared services business enterprise systems in concert with business users in order to provide optimal support that met the needs of all business departments & PMO development
- Developed strategies to implement new technologies that added value to the business applications architecture. Infrastructure refreshment, virtualization of servers, SharePoint pilot / Intranet and BYOD implementation program with emphasis on security and authentication of users devices in the organization’s network
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA
- HRMS/Workday HCM upgrades various hospital locations (Human Capital & Financials)
- Cerner EHR pilot, roadmap and implementation strategy enterprise wide
- Lean Six Sigma: Eliminated 95% of paperwork process in the daily operations by automating all 2500 employee requests, skills/s updates, credits tracking, consultants/contractors and travel nurses to be managed within the Kronos system thus saving each manager more than 24 hours of paper work reconciliation prior to closing of each payroll cycle.
- Kaufman Hall Suite, EDI Implementation and integration, workflow redesign and post support structure creation.
- OptiLink - Kronos Integration working closely with nursing and Payroll groups.
- PMO development, policies and procedures. Introduced and implemented a change management workflow within SharePoint environment that allowed business stakeholders to enter project requests with an approval structure.
- ICD 10 assessment, gap analysis and preparedness - Systems/Hardware refreshments, Diagnosis code mapping and definitions, enterprise systems catalog, vendor management and roadmap realignment with USC’s
- Contracts negotiations working with various vendors and legal teams.
- Developed and implemented IT strategies, tactical plans, annual work plan and budget.
- Developed, communicated, and aligned short-range strategic information technology to executive team and key stakeholders.
- SOX: Oversaw compliance and information technology security activities and reporting to align with auditing standards.
Confidential - Monrovia, CA
Senior IT Project/Program Manager
- Directly supervised a project team involved in designing, developing, deploying, and managing a new high volume co-branded website (www.moneypak.com) with MVC architecture while applying Agile methodologies. Managed a scrum team of 28 which included developers, network administrators, architects, QA and business analyst, as well as an off shore IT team.
Confidential - LOS ANGELES, CA
- EPIC (Prelude, Cadence & Resolute) implementation in various onsite/off site physician satellite offices - working closely with clinicians, revenue cycle (patient accounting) / business, Admissions/Customer service, HIM, providers/payers management and IT teams
- PowerPath Lab Information System Implementation & EPIC Integration patient admission, tracking, diagnosis & discharge monitoring
- Lean/six sigma & Division’s Support Triage Structure project - Workflow and process redesign
- Pathology Lab & Autopsy suite remodeling projects and Physicians’ offices later integration with UCLA residents lab programs)
- ICD 8 to 9 conversion and systems preparedness
- Dragon Natural speaking implementation (voice recognition) & later integration with softscript dictation
- Specimen tracking barcode/material tracking system (Various Interval & Labs, Pathology, ER & Autopsy)
- Atlas lab portal implementation
- Multi-million Data center relocation Project, Disaster recovery implementation in various critical care departments