- Ver 7+ years of experience as Business Analyst in leading cross - functional, geographically distributed teams for implementing data-driven
- Reporting and Analytics solution for (Financial, Life Science, Insurance Industry) including Cross product analytics platforms
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Dashboards developments
- Master Data Management
- Sales force Implementation
BI FRAMEWORKS: SAP Business Objects, Tableau DATABASES MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, Confidential Data Studio, Jitter Bit Data loader
SDLC: Agile, Waterfall, JIRA, Confluence
LANGUAGES: Java, C++, Shell Scripting, Rand SPSS
Senior Business System Analyst
Confidential, New York NY
- Product owner for developing cross-product Reporting and Analytic platform, which incudes dashboards, ad-hoc reporting platform; captured business requirements; performed feature prioritization and phased roadmap planning for delivery.
- Launched and managed development of new Overages Reporting Tool, delivered $5MM in 2st quarter, on target to deliver $15MM in revenue opportunities in 2015. Directed and oversaw rollout and integration with 8 products with in 3 months. Created business model and supporting collateral; built consensus among senior leadership to secure funding; prioritize feature integration in products backlog; managed 8 internal stakeholders
- Adopted user-centric design practices by conducted 30 user interviews and 3 focus groups; built features to address customer’s pain-points and prioritized them in the product road map.
Confidential, New York
- Led workshops for capturing business / functional requirements to support current and emerging business needs with client BA,IT and business teams
- Mapping existing requirements to new Info Sphere MDM product functions and prioritized for enablement.
- Created sales opportunity management system in Salesforce.com for Confidential
- Aggregated, transformed data from various sources systems e: gCRM, Account, Opportunity.
- Created Source and Target Schema and staged data (Transformation, Association) in DB2 database.
- Created and customize target objects in Salesforce.com environment and loaded the data using Jitter- Bit data loader
- Created a single view of multi-dimensional data and performed product optimization, Market Segmentation, Territory analysis using SPSS.
- Executed a strategic road map to automate large scale investment reporting for a Financial Services company, resulting in annual saving of $5MM. Supervised client teams in Boston and NYC.
- Designed and implemented enterprise data architecture, translating reporting need into data models, and established best practices for capturing BI data needs and developing them as reports
- EstablishedEnd-to-Endreport specification creation process starting from Requirement Gathering, Data mapping, data validation, documenting data/requirement issues, handing completed report specifications to development.
- Created process flows and functional specifications for all report development. Liaised with client BA, BAU, IT developers to achieve progress and results
- Worked as a business case lead and developed Cost Saving Model to analyze Information lifecycle and Data Governance and performed cost/benefit analysis to answer which data and how long to keep that data for a large financial organization.
- This model aligned program activities with financial benefit. It resulted in $90M savings over 5 year.
- Analyzed client’s structured, unstructured, email, application data footprint and created policies regarding data retention, archiving, and disposing.
- Presented, communicated and defended findings to C-level executives and gained buy-in to all numbers, assumptions and calculations
- Created MDM Estimation Tool (using Excel, Macros) which supports a method for formulating accurate, comprehensive estimates for the work effort based on a top-down (coverage based) and bottoms-up (widget based) approach for Confidential MDM solutions. This model supports the accurate scoping of MDM solutions and be used as staffing model input for pricing a proposal.
- Created a web based survey platform (Python, Google app engine) for American Voters to analyze their views on presidency election.
- Using data from Voters responses, performedstatistical analysis (cluster analysis, Anova analysis, and Regression models) using (R, SPSS) to find actionable co-relations in oodles of data.
Confidential, New York, NY
Technology Summer Analyst
- Designed and developed Java Loader Framework for migration of legacy database to new MS SQL database wrote SQL loader queries. Modeled prepayment risk for MBS into existing Jasper reporting framework