- Resourceful and dynamic Agile Professional Scrum Master& Business Analyst with 10+years’ experience in diverse domains like Financial, Banking, Trading and Credit Card, with outstanding analytical, communication, and people skills.
- A committed team player with excellent facilitation and conflict resolution skills.
- Served as a Scrum Master within multiple scrum teams in facilitating the transition from Waterfall methodology into Agile.
- Comprehensive knowledge and cross - functional teams experience in all facets of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with business process models: Waterfall, Scrum, Lean, XP, Kanban and Scrumban methodologies.
- Committed lean-agile thinker focused on continuous improvement with high degree of metric.
- Result driven servant leader with skills in delivering projects by effectively and efficiently collaborating, facilitating, coaching and counseling multiple scrum teams.
- Proven ability at driving and motivating the adoption of scrum rules, removing impediments, fostering self-management and empowering my team.
- Excellent technical command to work with Agile project management tool like Rally and JIRA.
- Experience working on multiple projects, with both experienced and new agile teams and ensuring delivery of high-quality projects within budget & schedule.
- Strong Problem-solving skills, excellent communication skills and a superb ability to multi-task.
- Proficiency in using issue tracking and agile management tools such as JIRA, Confluence and Rally to document user stories, conduct sprint planning, track sprint progress and monitor the team's statistics.
- Experienced in Investment Banking projects specialized in Financial Markets, Capital Markets, Wealth Management, and Risk Management.
- Helped the business stakeholders envision future enhancements of the product and how their work will need to be prioritized/modified for an optimized product increment to generate maximum revenue.
- Participate actively in Scrum.org/Scrum Alliance forums and learn from various Agile implementations.
- Assess the Agile implementation of different projects teams, identifying any gaps or improvement areas.
- Proven ability to configure and empower organizations around the needs of the business. Exemplify unparalleled ability in the implementation and management of diverse programs concurrently.
- Fostered organizational agility through agile values, principles, and practices for software delivery by working with the executive, mid-senior management and development teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills, effective communication and organizing skills, matched with the ability to manage stress, time and people at an enterprise level.
- Comprehensive problem solving and multitasking ability with willingness to take ownership facilitate teamwork and lead activities.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and track multiple projects running in parallel.
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile
Processes: Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean
Agile Tools: Rally, JIRA, Confluence and Jenkins
Office Tools: MS Word, Excel, Microsoft Project, SharePoint & PowerPoint SDLC
CRM tools: Aprimo Marketing Studio (AMS)
BI/ETL/Big data tools: Micro Strategy, Tableau, Big data Tools
Bug Tracking/Testing: Quality Center, JIRA, CA Rally
Other Skills: Agile/Scrum Coaching & Servant Leadership, Capacity Planning & Risk Mitigation Development, Conflict Resolution & Relationship Building.
Business Analyst/Agile Scrum Master
- A strong business and technical knowledge in disciplines surrounding a High and Low Value Payment Processing.
- An understanding of an end to end flow of various Payment methods from initiation to settlement and tracking.
- Payment messaging such as MT, MX formats ISO200022 standards and FED/CHIP formats and interoperability among these formats.
- Direct and Indirect clearing mechanisms including FED/CHIP/TCH clearing.
- Payment files processes, US ACH and International ACH payment schemes and processes.
- Emerging technologies, use of APIs, concepts such as Block chain.
- Eliciting, challenging, and prioritizing requirements.
- Creation of User Stories covering Business and Functional Requirements for projects large and small, ranging from small functional enhancements to large multi-year transformation projects.
- Driving business architectural solutions focused on flexibility, time to market and re-usability.
- Working with business and technology partners to provide a seamless experience to users both internal and external when interacting with payment systems.
- Supporting testing of new or enhanced applications and/or systems and providing guidance to team members on complex testing tasks including case development, requirement traceability analysis, test preparation, script writing, and functional test execution.
- Working with business and technology teams to develop technology roadmap strategy.
Environment: MS Office, Mainframes, Share Point, MS Access, Windows XP, BKFS, Snag IT, Congas, Audit Studio, MS Office, HTML, ETL, XML, Data Warehouse, IAM, ACH, APIs, CHIP.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Business Analyst/Agile Scrum Master
- Managed multiple agile development teams responsible for processing triggered Fraud Events.
- Organized and facilitated Agile and Scrum meetings, which included Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums, Sprint Check-In, Sprint Review & Retrospective, in 2-weeks sprint.
- Coach Product Owner and Development Team on the Agile Methodology while serving as a guide on the implementation of Scrum values and incorporating the required pillars during our various scrum events.
- Working as an Agile Transformation Coach where scrum and Kanban Techniques are applied.
- Wrote Agile FAQs, articles and success stories which were distributed via newsletter and posted on a SharePoint site to improve the Agile maturity level.
- Coached through the transformation and provided the necessary training and references, building knowledge and skills to facilitate the Agile transformation.
- Established and supported communities of practices to promote organizational understanding of Agile roles and to help individuals develop into them.
- Championed cultural change and collaborated with other scrum masters on plans and techniques for accelerating and advancing the transformation.
- Mentored teams, leading them to be self-directed with strong accountability, decision making, conflict resolution and transparency.
- Loan accounting/reconciliation of general ledger debits and credits, including research and clearing exceptions on processed transactions.
- Perform data manipulations such as data imports, updates, exports using SQL, Stored procedure modification
- Writing query based on business logic and ability to write functional query and transact sql based on requirements.
- Completed KYC records to meet legal and regulatory requirements
- Validated that only approved features are contained within a release by reviewing Rally/JIRA to ensure all stories tagged to a release is in an “accepted” state.
- Participated in Scrum of Scrum to increase the effectiveness of the applications of Scrum in the organization and to ensure cross-team collaboration, coordination of release plans, and to report overall project status.
- Designed and constructed work flow charts, diagrams, UX sketches and wireframes for the project.
- Worked closely with the creative team (IA, Designer, content writer) to deliver UI wireframes/design mockups and content published on the web. Facilitated usability testing for various projects
- Logistics team to develop and execute category strategies, onboard and manage logistics suppliers, and achieve individual and team goals
- Provide quarterly regulatory reporting by updating standardized templates and tying out to financial statements and supporting documents for submission in a short timeframe.
- Prepare and analyze daily Capital Markets data and reports
- Automated Test Scripts and Suites (GUI/ API) using Katalon Studio Automation
- Analyzed and prepared reports on customer suitability, accuracy of KYC standards and compliance with regulatory requirements, and communicated with all levels within the bank
- Encouraged and implemented process improvements. Created team-building opportunities.
- Created and developed models used for Capital Markets activity including bulk purchases, securitizations, and whole loan sales
- Managed product backlog prioritization, refinement and sizing using sprint events and ensured the key metrics like definition of "Done". Burn-Down charts are utilized for transparency across the board and optimized product delivery.
- Increased responsibility to the Axiom program test manager for all projects.
- Serve as liaison between Finance Team and OFSAA, DRM, Axiom SL configurators
- Experienced in developing mapping documents, Use Cases, BRD ( Business Requirement Document), FRD (Functional Requirement Document), UAT Test cases and test data
- Utilized Rally’s team capacity feature to calculate team velocity and ensured that the team always commits to what they can deliver.
- Customized Rally Dashboards for Agile teams i.e. Kanban, Scrum Boards, Agile Portfolio Dashboards, Defect Tracking Analysis Dashboards, Product Owner Dashboards and Metrics Dashboards.
- Deliver Business Process Modeling (BPM) diagrams, current state, future state, business entity diagrams, work flow diagrams, swim lane diagrams, context diagrams and data flow diagrams
- Identifying key metrics to allow the organization to quantify levels of maturity from an agile baseline.
- Experience working with API and defining endpoints.
- Conducted AML Know Your Customer ("KYC") customer file review and refresh.
- Co-managed review of solution design docs for corporate-wide Loan Accounting engine solution utilizing Evolv, created the Master accounting flow and lead three way field mapping discussions.
- Acted as a SailPoint liaison between Capital One IAM tech and Business teams and provided solution/ feedback on connector selection, native file format and delivery, data requirement, glossaries, combination of profiles (role creation), naming conventions, custom workflows, profile approver workgroup selection, risk tier, provisioning details, SODs, and many more.
- Worked closely with the IAM Provisioning team in understanding and documenting current provisioning standards for applications and translating/ grooming as required by SailPoint IIQ System.
- Documented retail deposit-related know your customer ( KYC) processes and procedures, identification/disposition of higher risk customers, and maintained within Actimize the list of the deposits of high risk customers.
- Black Knight Financial Services ( BKFS) Empower and LendingSpace Loan Origination System implementation and configurations experience
- Excellent experience with MSP (Loan Sphere/ Black Knight product)
- Created document for Oracle Responsys to empower marketers to deliver real-time interactions for consumers across mobile, social and web experiences.
- Capture & clarification of business requirements through a range of analysis techniques (data flow diagrams, sequence diagram, case tool analysis, gap analysis and work & process flow diagrams).
- Analyzed business requirements and segregated them into Use Cases. According to Agile methodology.
- Empower teams to self-organize and grow cross-functionality
- Played a key role in the user acceptance testing ( UAT), identified navigation paths and alternate paths, perform defect reviews, document workarounds for open defects
- Provided BSA/ AML subject matter expertise to other departments as needed.
- Enforced the banks BSA/ AML/Sanctions Risk Assessment Program: (FCPA), OFAC
- Facilitates all Scrum ceremonies to promote scrum values and principles within the framework.
- Protecting Development teams from outside distractions, impediments or team conflicts, and to maintain focus on Product Backlog and project timelines.
- Participating and Leading Scrum adoption practices across the organization and related Community of Practices.
- Maintain and improve process workflows to identify, gather and report progress for Logistics performance.
- Good experience in working for compliance, Risk assessment, Policy and Audit projects.
Environment: MS Access, UAT, JIRA, GUI, API, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Agile, SharePoint, Mercury QC, UML, MS Project, VB, XML, Oracle, SQL.
- Assisted the Project Manager, to prepare the vision and the scope for the project.
- Prepared Business Requirement Document and Functional Requirement Document for the gathered requirements.
- Involved in working on interfaces, XML data mapping, web services, integration on multiple interfaces.
- Worked with the Stakeholders, Project Manager and senior Business & SQA (Software Quality Assurance) Analysts in defining, documenting the business needs and Business Process flows.
- Facilitated JAD workshops to identify project objectives and limitations and identification of key performance indicators.
- Used RUP and SDLC methodology and managed the iterative cycles through an effective project plan created using MS Project.
- Participated in and contributed to as-Is and To-Be Process Modeling Sessions and build process models responsible for analysis and reporting.
- Created sample XML, with all business rules, for testing.
- Conducted walkthrough sessions with the end users and stakeholders to gather the modification requests from the user to upgrade or change the business specifications for the product.
- SIT Testing in Axiom and Support for UAT users
- Prepare UAT scripts, test data preparation, record and playback automated scripts, train users
- Assigning tasks among development team monitoring and tracking progress of project following Agile methodology.
- Prepared business requirement and functional requirement documents incorporating UML diagrams, wireframes for data integration, dashboard and reporting.
- Worked with the UI/UX team on Screen Mock-up, Wireframes and screenshots for the application to easily communicate it to the users, developers, and testers.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with various aspects of exchange regulatory requirements concerning portfolio reconciliation.
- Prepared investigation summaries and Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) along with resolution of actions resulting from regulatory and audit observations.
- Trainings for new hires and business units in an effort to maintain regulatory compliance
- Through understanding of Application Program Interface ( API)
- Oversee the daily operations for the IAM program
- Gathered Functional and Data Requirements, analyzed workflows and created Requirement Specifications, Use Cases, Data Requirements, Data Mappings and Data Flow Diagrams and Report Specifications.
- Creating KYC profiles and follow up on pending documents and takes responsibilities ownership of the profile till its completion
- Worked extensively to write use cases and functional requirement case diagrams, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, state diagrams based on UML methodology and business process flow diagrams using MS Visio.
- Staff in achieving perfect score on county and state accreditation, licensing and compliance reviews.
- Experience in optimized SQL design and execution speed and Strong experience in writing queries, stored procedures, functions, joins
- Produce data sets and reports for analysis using SQL, Excel or other reporting tools
- Administrate mortgage servicing software ( MSP)
- Excellent skills in analysis, design, development and implementation of ETL tools such as Informatics, Power BI, Axon, ServiceNow, JIRA, API, MSP ( Mortgage Service Platform), and reporting tools Tableau, IBM, Congo's and SSRS
- Management organization that provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives
- Currently working as Configurations Analyst for BKFS Lending Space product in US
- Document Analysis of the various systems containing Customer and related KYC Data.
- Documented the Functional Requirements (FRD) and the System Requirements documents.
- Performed Gap analysis by identifying existing technologies and documented the enhancements to meet the end state requirements.
- Coordinate between Operations, Logistics Analytics, Accounting, Internal Audit and other corporate functions to support executive leadership team performance reporting.
- Worked actively with the QA (Quality Assurance) team for designing Test Plan and Test Cases for the User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Used one of the interfacing messages called XML to exchange data between different applications and API for main applications.
- Analyzed, prioritized and documented requirements with respect to SAP enterprise resource planning for AML solutions
- Prepared AML Transaction Analysis
- Empower Development Team to remove impediments to deliver continuous value for stockholders and clients.
- Validated KYC and CDD system deliverables to meet requirements and supported Technology teams in the entire delivery process
- Implemented agile methodology for running the project.
- Analyzed test results and reported necessary corrective actions to the development team. Aided in regression analysis.
- Held multiple positions within Identity & Access Management ( IAM) team, some concurrent with each other
- Monitored Defect Tracking system to prioritize defects and devise a plan for future enhancements.
Environment: MS Office, Mainframes, Share Point, MS Access, Windows XP, BKFS,Snag IT, Congas, Audit Studio, MS Office, HTML, ETL, XML, Data Warehouse, IAM.
Business Analyst/Scrum Master
- Successfully carried out following tasks and responsibilities
- Coaching and mentoring highly collaborative project teams in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Propelled transition of organization from a linear IT SDLC to an Agile Scrum environment
- Defined and championed Agile Vision, Methodology, Practices and Tooling.
- Participated in Program Increment (PI) planning to generate PI objectives to be achieved within the Agile Release Train (ART)
- Servant leader, facilitated all Scrum Ceremonies like Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review/Demo, Sprint Retrospective and other artifacts Information radiators like Burn down Charts Dashboards in Jira and Creating Team Confluence pages
- Enforced Kanban principles as a scrum master that resulted in reduction of Cycle time thus increasing team's throughput
- Prepared GAP Analysis identified and documented improving areas to meet capital markets requirement regulations.
- Responsible primarily for Cash Equities, Single Stock Flow Derivatives and Equity Capital Markets businesses
- Led team with no dedicated QA resources to in corporate Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Delivery practices; leading to an increase in quality of delivered product and a decrease in production defects
- Facilitated Sprint Grooming and story writing sessions with product owner and dev teams.
- Facilitated Planning Sessions and helping team to estimate stories and creating tasks based on complexity
- Adapted project plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required throughout pilot projects to respond to emerging requirements and risks
- Maintained visual Scrum Board for visibility and tracking of project progress
- Utilized scrum metrics to convey project status to internal and external stakeholders; Velocity chart, Capacity Utilization, Backlog Health, Commitment Reliability, Estimation Variance, Defect leakage, Scope Change, Burn down chart, Burn up Charts, Cycle time
- Removed blockers and also coached teams on how to remove blockers themselves when required.
- Collaborates with Compliance Coordinator in relation to departmental processes and organization.
- Involved in implementation and postproduction support of LIMS- Empower interface.
- Thorough understanding of Application program interface ( API)
- Coached and mentored individuals and teams on effective execution of Agile Scrum methodology
- Built, refined, and facilitated training and workshops including: Agile Principles and Practices; effective Story Writing; and Agile Estimation and Planning.
- Tackled team challenges, conflicts and issues that could slow down the delivery of value to customer
- Maintained and monitored projects' schedules and progress using agile metrics
- Coordinated activities, resolving issues and proactively managing the risks and opportunities.
- Managed software development iterations in the capacity of scrum master for a team.
Environment: MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Agile, SharePoint, Mercury QC, UML, MS Project, VB, XML, Oracle, SQL.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Liaison between developers, project manager and process/product analysts to understand the business processes, identified enhancements and gathered business requirements.
- Use MS SharePoint 2010 to manage documents and help ensure integrity of content.
- Extensive experience in documentation of business requirements and system functional specifications, including BRD, and FRD.
- Involved in the Integrated Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing and UAT and hands on experience with the testing tools.
- Created Test data, Test procedures, Test plans, and other related documentations.
- Managed the overall testing schedule to meet project timelines by prioritizing testing efforts.
- Created Test Summary for the verification of results that were either passed or failed.
- Analyzed bugs using Quality Center and reported those bugs to the development team using Test Track.
- Linked defects to requirements including, tests, test sets, test instances, runs, run steps, and other defects to determine the status of defect using Quality Center.
- Used QC for defect tracking and maintained defect repository and followed Bug life cycle until the issue was closed.
- Extensive involvement in preparing and reviewing documentation including business and user requirements, functional requirements, use cases, project and status reports.
- Captured process flows by preparing activity and sequence diagrams, pre- and post-conditions, performance requirements, volume estimates, descriptions of data passed between lanes, high-level business rules, issues, assumptions.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills;
- Experience working with business users, developers as well as senior management.
- Provided leadership in process analysis, process and system design, and in the implementation of business systems that support functional goals and objectives.
- Participated in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and interacted with the software developers from time to time.
- Involved closely with the Developer and Testing team during defect resolution phase; conduct and document UAT
- Performed different phases of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) including Smoke testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, and User Acceptance testing.
- Used Quality Center to manage Testing assets (test plans, test cases), Test Execution (Test sets) and Defect Management (reporting, tracking and analysis).
Environment: MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Agile, SharePoint, Mercury QC, UML, MS Project, VB, XML, Oracle, SQL.