- Senior project leader providing value - added business solutions and operations Support in collaboration with Key stakeholders within Financial Services for Fortune 500 & Startup. Proven delivery through the digitalization, analytics, analysis & project management with full SDLC Waterfall, Agile Scrum methodology.
- Finance & Accounting Analysis| Functional, Technical Specs| Strategy, Engagement| Cross-functional Leadership| Business Acumen| Capital Markets| Software Engineering| Product Management| Big Data | Data Analysis| Solutions Architecture| Business Process Analysis
Confidential, New York City, NY
Sr. Business Analyst
- Saved multi-million in costs after decommissioning legacy/manual processes via Digital transformation.
- Managed continuous release delivery working with internal, external Technology and business teams, Business Analysis & Project management activities; roadmap, supervise team, fit-gap assessment, feasibility analysis, data analysis, BRD, architecture, SRS, WBS, plan, forecast, resource & cost estimation, scope, budget, time, RAID, Dev, QA, UAT, Implementation, facilitator, JAD, presentation & status reports to executives. Drive new tech development.
- Identify business challenges/ opportunities, perform root causes analysis for solutions recommendations.
- Managed multiple high visibility special projects in parallel; Blackrock Aladdin Portfolio Risk & fixed income platform implementation & integration with MSWM platform 20+ apps; portfolio risk analytics, builder, scenario across asset class. Designed UI/UX, process workflows, mapping, data migration for Front/Middle/ Back Office. Realtime Bond Price consistency, Trading OMS /OES, Brokerage & Advisory systems, Investment proposal tool, Client Account Onboarding, Unified Managed Account, Goal Based Solutions, across asset class securities( Equity, Bond, MF, ETF, CEF, SMA, UIT, Alternative Investment, Insurance, Annuity, Structured product, MBS, ABS, Repo, Derivatives- swap, option, futures, forwards,) Investment selector elastic search, KYC, performance, Billing, P&L, Balance Sheet
- Partner with PMs and SMEs to build technology solutions. Maintain RAID (risks, issues dependencies & milestones)
Environment: Jira, Teradata, Hadoop, CRM, Solr, Oracle, SharePoint, MVC, xml, JSON, BPM, API, Visio, Project, SQL, Annuity Pro, Morningstar, Bonddesk, Knight Bondpoint, MS 3D/PTI Wealth/Investments Systems
Manger Strategy Planning /Sr BA/PM
- Saved multi-million cost by harvesting and consolidating processes/assets across the enterprise, vendors and resource costs after modernizing and decommissioning manual legacy process. Improved UI, Process/ Data flow, API
- Responsible for multiple process automation for finance - technology strategy & planning - procurement & Strategic sourcing, Vendor/VAR consolidation & asset management. Catalog MDM data cleansing, analyzed current processes, define roadmap opportunities, architecture, requirement, supply chain process digitalization reducing risk and Cost
- Lead process transformation working with internal & vendor project teams. Identified opportunities for cost savings from billions yearly spend through data lake MIS analytics, standardization of digital delivery, harvest inactive asset.
Environment: Tableau, ServiceNow, Visio, Python, PeopleSoft, SAP, SQL, Jira, SharePoint, QlikView
Confidential, New York City, NY
Sr Business Systems Analyst/ Program Management
- Lead and Conduct Scrum meetings, user stories, backlog & drive multiple projects, teams.
- Managed delivery working with internal, Vendor Technology and business teams, Business Analysis & Project management- roadmap, supervise team, fit-gap assessment, feasibility analysis, quantitative, data analysis, BRD, architecture, SRS, WBS, plan, forecast, scope, budget, RAID, Dev, QA, UAT, security, risk, controls, compliance, change, facilitate workshop, resource and cost estimation, presentation & status report for executive
- Implemented modernization for trading workflow for front/ middle/back office. Model, CCAR stress test and analytics, FP&A expense reduction (9+ Billion), 25+ member, 5m+ budget. POC ML, AI, RPA and Bots
- Led BPM/RPA digital business process automation. B/DW ERP implementation, analysis, development & change management for finance, accounting, enterprise risk management, asset management, Capital Markets & supported Tax, HR, Legal, Treasury systems, Payment/Fed Wire, Real estate. 6+ years within Agile Scrum delivery
- Oversee large scale projects end to end delivery, defined BRD, SRS, design for Cognos platform, Finance Data warehouse, MDM-COA, Cost Center, Securities, governance, data collection, cleansing, quality Control
- Played key roles in Corporate SAP GL consolidation, disclosure Integration, Legal process automation, Legal entity regulatory reporting FR Y, SOX, SEC and GAAP reporting, management scorecard
- Knowledge of trade life cycle, products -Equity, Bonds, MBS, ABS, Repos, Futures, Options, FX, Swaps.
- Successfully implemented FAS133 hedge, FAS157, debt, fund accounting systems, back office operations regulatory schedules, 10K/10Q disclosures, with the designated notional value exceeding $30B. Utilized Reval hedge accounting to generate accounting reports, data streams, operations support
Environment: Appian, SharePoint, Cognos, Oracle, Visio, MS Project,Azure, O365, SQL, SSIS, Java, Angular, Java Script, API, Reval, Axiom, IBM; Infosphere, Clarity, RDM, SAP BPC/BW/BO/NM, .Net, Essbase, PAM, MS Access.
Confidential, New York City, NY
Tech Lead / Business Systems Analyst / Architect
- Led software evaluation, fit-gap, roadmap, requirement analysis, development, installation,, maintenance, upgrades, customization, customer relationship for core product development & hired and managed 50+ team.
- Implemented ERP, BI/DW, Legal processes, applications; marketing, sales order to cashflow, services, budget & forecast, Inventory, procure to pay, supply chain, BOM, finance & accounting process & analytics, DEVOPS.
- Built Datawarehouse, Master data & analytics practice. Reengineer- Process, Data, Systems, Infrastructure
- Cost, Value, Options, logical process, process maps, standards and adapt new technologies. Environment: Java, MS SQL, ERP, Oracle, Sybase, Cognos, SAP BO, .Net, Documentum, Linux, SharePoint, office, Visio, Project
Application Development manager / Team Leader / Architect
- Led software evaluation, fit-gap, requirement analysis, development, installation,, maintenance, upgrades, customization, customer relationship for core product development & hired and managed 50+ team. Effectively driving collaboration, high-impact team building, influence & conflict resolution
- Developed Sage b7 ERP, CRM, BI/DW core products used by 3000+ customers; Quote to sales to cashflow, services, plan/forecast, Inventory, Quote to procure to pay cashflow, supply chain, BOM/sku’s, finance & accounting optimization enabled via analytics. Built data warehouse, Master data & analytics practice, Playbooks. Environment: Oracle, Informix, SQL, Sybase, Jam Panther, Linux, C++, Java, Cognos, Unix, Java Script