- Fluent in German and conversant in Spanish, Italian, French, & some knowledge of Arabic, Russian & Chinese
- Inactive Secret Security Clearance
- Confidential member, Confidential Excellence
- Excellent ability to communicate in both verbal and written form
- Event planning on large scale - reunions with over 200 guests; Change of Commands
- SAP SD/MM/SCD; Microsoft Office Programs - SharePoint, Excel (Pivot Tables)
- Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher; Workbrain; Payroll; Maximo; Cast Deployment System
- KANA, MAGIC, MIKE, A la Carte, CastApp, KCjr, Lilo; KRONOS; Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat
- PeopleMatter; SmartDraw; Oracle; eBusiness; OBI,;Fusion HRMS; PeopleSoft; Remedy
- Toleo; 4Success; Invoices On-line; OneSRM; SQL; SAP Concur; ArcView; ArcGIS; AutoCAD
- Payroll; Workday; ADP; Agile; SignIt; DocuServe; DocuSign
- BlueJeans VTC; Avaya; Zoom; Skype; Social Media platforms proficient
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Implementation Specialist: Set up and sustain the governance of the global process, in support of Business Service Center “BSC” activities and supplier partners
- Deliver efficiencies, compliance and control through standardization - Drive transformation with common technology
- Develop and drive a set of SOPs, Work instructions, KPIs and SLAs in partnership with the BSCs and supplier partners to measure and monitor performance
- Continuously improve the process and its affiliated tools to adjust to evolving business needs -
- Train, inform and educate the Confidential internal clients and stakeholders on the right way to follow the process -
- Provide effective interactions with both suppliers externally and Confidential employees internally.
- Responsible for the sustainment and improvement of the EEM process and sub-processes.
- Process Stewardship
- Establishes credibility quickly through understanding of business issues and providing transactional support to employees working in the EEM space or using EEM services, including in the BSCs and supplier partners
- Understand the functionality, interfaces, and interdependencies of Confidential ’s financial processes and systems; ensure the application of adequate internal controls
- Brings forward global transactional issues and deviations as needed and address process performance anomalies
- Monitor and improve the EEM process, sub-processes and related policies as needed and as the business evolves
- Monitor the Global EEM process performance against pre-defined EEM-related SOPs and performance metrics; assure root cause analysis of errors and non-compliant items are being performed and corrective actions are being implemented
- Supports business case development for any new system/ procedure to ensure that the organization makes decisions based on sound financial analysis
- Seeks to understand current and upcoming business needs within the BSCs with a continuous improvement mindset and proposes innovative solutions, agreed with the BSCs, adopted globally so the EEM function can operate in an efficient and cost-effective manner and achieve targeted budget savings
- Collaborate with other Process Stewards (like Master Data teams and other Finance or Procurement functions) to ensure continuity and alignment across global end-to-end processes Project Management
- Participates with other teams in Indirect Procurement and Operations (specifically the Global Corporate Card Program Administrator and the Global TMC&F Operations team) in joint projects defined to support a truly end to end process and to drive efficiencies and compliance at Confidential
- Partner effectively with all levels of the organization, drive results, proactively identify, and resolve problems, and make challenging decisions.
- Actively participates in project portfolio rationalization
- Oversee and take part into the implementation of projects which require experience and EEM technical or functional abilities; work collaboratively with other business partners (including IT) to execute approved projects in a timely manner. This includes the support needed in implementing new systems (COMET, roll out and enhancements of Comet from an EEM perspective) Compliance, Communication &
- Partner with Compliance and insert name of Confidential audit group to analyze EEM-related data and propose corrective actions whenever necessary
- Educate and support Confidential employees on the EEM process and tools.
- Ad hoc on site s to employees on various EEM topics
- Ensure alignment with Confidential process policies and standards Demonstrated record of customer focus, service-oriented mindset, and project delivery.
- Business process domain knowledge, together with demonstrated skills in project implementation, process redesign, change management, and service management.
- Ability to develop, articulate, and build support around a long-term vision and implement against milestones needed to drive realization of that vision.
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, negotiation, influencing and decision-making skills.
- A positive, engaging disposition with high personal integrity, credibility, and energy.
- Demonstrated leadership in coordinating global cross-divisional matrixed projects and building effective cross-functional teams.
- Proven record in assessing, leveraging, and implementing standard business processes enabled by common data and integrated global technology solutions.
- Strong knowledge of business processes supported by transaction processing capabilities • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, set priorities, work under pressure, and follow through with assigned tasks with limited supervision
- Ability to work independently, capable of handling multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously Technical Skills and Other Requirements
- Strong organizational skills required to coordinate and manage multiple projects
- Strong written and verbal skills enabling effective communication with various cultures
- Take initiative and be proactive in communication and effectively manage/prioritize business needs and relationships
- Ability to operate independently and remain focused through change or uncertainty
- Strong customer service and collaboration mind-set
Confidential, Melbourne, FL
- Implementation and Integration of merging Companies
- Interpret and apply policy as it pertains to Travel and Expense, Reimbursement and Corporate Credit Cards within Government Compliance.
- Train, troubleshoot, correct and step-in when situations escalate
- Create & administer user accounts
- Seamlessly integrate the merger of processes, policy and execution with a Corporate Merger
- Provide support, and customer service at all levels of employees.
- Work with CitiBank to resolve all issues that employees may encounter.
- Aid in setting up User Profiles, Applying for Corporate Credit Cards, Updating, Reconciliation issues.
- Auditing in general; Policy enforcement, interpretation and
- Knowledge of Government contracts and regulations (FAR, JTR, DFAR, CAS, GSA)
- Communicate findings of audits to upper management to explain the significance of conclusions, and justify recommendations. Assists in obtaining written responses to recommendations from management officials and follows-up with management officials to ensure corrections are made in a timely manner.
- Analyzes data to support findings and develops recommendations to correct deficiencies; prepares comprehensive audit work papers documenting audit work performed.
- Analyze & diagnose hardware, software, & systems problem.
- Identify areas of weakness and designing compensating controls and process improvements.
- Built and maintained excellent working relationships locally, internationally and departmentally.
- Performed corporate and development functions for a professional faculty by planning, developing, and delivering entry level to advanced formal faculty courses and events.
- Expense reports: Review expense reports submitted by employees for overall reasonableness; ensure that users are not in violation of Corporate Travel Policy and Government regulations and policies. Maintain compliance.
- Help Desk: Provide backup support and engage in solutions to user problems to ensure user satisfaction and productivity.
- Work directly with CitiBank to resolve system issues exposed during the course of daily use.
- Responsible for oversight of the SAP Concur software system, and a full understanding of the system processes to make updates
- Responsible for oversight of L3Harris IT import and export files into and out of the SAP Concur software system
- Enter & maintain IT tickets if there are any issues identified with the software system processes
- Create and run reports out of the SAP Concur software as requested
- Maintain a close relationship with preferred travel company to be sure all configuration is up-to-date
- Assist with any projects related to the SAP Concur software program
- Assist with annual required documentation and internal audits
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Update Design Tool system (Maximo) for efficiency, better work management and accuracy.
- Verified/completed the dependencies in the work management system prior to releasing job(s)
- Train Designers and Schedulers, Construction & Maintenance (C&M) Specialists, and others as needed with the work management system updates, & for status, project comments, or customer comments & contact information
- Management of system queues; input/output fields and results; Cleaned up system.
- Liaised with Partners (C&M) to ensure that all aspects and needs were met.
Business Analyst - HRIT
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- Project management - Share Drive matrix restructuring and creation/ implementation of new security
- Process Remedy tickets as appropriate when payments are not processed on time
- Work closely with Payroll & various business units to facilitate change & implement new processes and systems.
- Create, administer, terminate, track, and resolve all issues for user accounts - Global Identification for all North America employees.
- Generate and run daily reports for payroll and GID, and auditing purposes.
- Communicate the requirements needed by Business Units to successfully complete projects and comply with Company, Federal and International regulations.
- Implement procedural changes in-line with Company vision and Auditing measures/requirements.
- Reviewing, creating and executing data analytics
- Running daily reports and brief management as needed.
- Data processing entry troubleshooting, identifying and implementation.
- Analyzes and diagnose hardware, software, networks and systems problem.
- Strong Business partnering - go to person for various departments within the Business (geographically dispersed - US, Canada, Mexico, Costa Rica, Germany, and India).
- Review contracts, creating purchase orders, tracking, payments for Contracted/Temp labor, licenses, and external.
- Responsible for contracts and payments in excess of $14M.
- Respond, Resolve and Track all GL Remedy tickets.
- Solely responsible for all GL Mapping process - Create, clone and update coding for Payroll elements.
- High attention to detail and highly organized; Strong Analytical & Research skills.
- Train business partners and employees on procedures and department policy requirements for HRIT.
- Train employees on procurement procedures and policies; systems & application.
Executive Assistant & HR Consultant
Confidential, Orlando, FL
- High profile role, working directly with the senior management team on a day to day basis
- Created Manager & Employee Evaluation document (which did not exist) with weighted criteria for over 400 employees. The program/system is still in use.
- Found crack in operations, presented issue to CEO and CFO, planned and executed solution and then implemented new procedure - sent out informatory email, scheduled & presented new process to employees affected.
- Project Management - large scale events including restaurant openings, (site locations, labor, time schedules, procurement), several high-profile, VIP events, and smaller local projects.
- Created & implemented retention and compensation goals.
- Onboarding for all new employees.
- Screening and Interviewing.
- Wrote & revised Travel & Expense Policy for employees on 4 continents (which did not exist).
- Discovered that there was no Company Travel & Expense policy. Brought issue to the attention of CEO and CFO and the potential negative impacts this would have short and long term. Tasked with creating policy that would work operationally for the Company and ensure that Government laws and regulations were maintained. Reviewed, researched and wrote the document. Collaborated with Legal Counsel to ratify and then implemented. Provided to all employees impacted.
- Sought out marketing opportunities to further our Brand.
- Operated with highly sensitive material.
- Identified requirement & needs - technical,, support, short & long term.
- Researched, prepared & conducted analysis to complete projects with multiple store openings - financial, labor, equipment, licenses, property.
- Developed and managed budget - acquisition of needs for company and project.
- Negotiated Contracts, reviewed contracts and maintained guidelines.
- Tracked Profit/Loss statements for 18 restaurants geographically diverse across 4 continents.
- Oversaw Corporate Card AMEX program (Travel and Purchasing Cards) - reconciliation, audits, expense reports and compliance.
- Uncovered over $15,000.00 worth of fraud.
- Partnered with leadership on investigations to resolve complex issues of EEO, fraud and policy violation issues.
- Meet with top management officials to present audit findings, explain the significance of conclusions, and justify recommendations. Assists in obtaining written responses to recommendations from management officials and follows-up with management officials to ensure corrections are made in a timely manner.
- Counselled & Influenced Executives in best HR practices & policies, implementing policy changes & EEO laws.
- Performed faculty & development for Managers quarterly, improved Customer Satisfaction
- Respond to inquiries with accurate information; Research more complex issue and respond in timely manner
- Provided Outstanding Customer Service - Identify needs, Resolve issues and complaints for win-win result
- Managed & coached team of 6 direct reports and helped develop their skills and development.
Guest Relations & OT/ Dept. Human Resources Generalist/Statistician
Confidential, Lake Buena Vista, FL
- Multiple Lines of Business: Entertainment, Operations, Veterinarian Care, Science &, Fireworks, Finance, Engineering, Food & Beverage, Executive Offices, Custodial, Vacation Planning, Merchandise, Vacation Club, I.T., Design, Guest Relations and Guest Experience Services
- Created change within the Company by working with HR on my Bullying in the Workplace thesis and in the p changed how harassment is perceived and handled.
- Wrote job descriptions/requisitions, screened resumes, set up interviews, conducted pre-screening interviews, created interview questions (interviewed) verified employment, notified candidates.
- Hiring Approval Forms & Termination for various LOB; On-boarding, Orientation & Termination of employees.
- Responsible for Compliance with local, state and federal laws; Nomenclature copyrights, proprietary and confidential material.
- Review, revise and rewrite Standard Operating Procedures used by 800+ employees, for better effectiveness.
- Primary HR contact for culturally diverse employees in 4 departments, over 1200 employees, including employee engagement, learning & development, coaching/counseling, policies & procedures, as well as operational processes
- Handed all FLMA & Worker’s Compensation paperwork.
- Negotiated & ratified contracts with various vendors. Created Purchase Orders and Goods Receipts through SAP.
- Created & developed annual budget for specific areas & worked within guidelines set by individual Parks.
- Identified and implemented needs - specific technical requirements per area.
- Implemented environmental policies in department and helped bring it companywide.
- Analyzed data monthly and presented to Directors & Managers.
- Delivered outstanding Customer Service with results that boosted ratings; built long-lasting credible relationships.
- Collaborated with managers and staff on employee relations issues, including compliance/legal issues, progressive discipline, and ensuring appropriate documentation and compliance with EEO.
- Enforced guidelines and rules with finesse and decorum that the Company is renowned for.
- Draft and maintain Department Budget - Office Management
- Procured, tracked, reconciled contracts, supplies and equipment – SAPSM/MM/SCM
- Created and Renewed Purchase Orders for material goods and services as needed by the specific departments.
- Managed Purchase cards for 4 departments, expense reports, reconciliation and monitoring.
- Booked travel for department employees and employee candidates.
- Audited the DVC Accounts, Requested and Processed payment of Dues, Completed paperwork for Bankruptcies and Foreclosures.
- DAK Labor Union – 3 years
- Monthly Meetings with the Unions and Executives discussing and resolving issues.
- Collaborated with Vice President and General Managers along with Shop Stewards for the local Unions and the Local Union Presidents and representatives to resolve complex and contentious issues.
- Aided in the creation of guidelines for key issues for clothing gear to health & safety provisions provided by the company.
- Provided alternative points of view to help facilitate the meetings and keep dialogue moving.
- Maintained database of active licenses (ATF&E) making sure company was compliant.
- Responsible for ordering, tracking and receiving fireworks/explosives.
- Created database for ordering scheduling and inventory
- Created Anniversary Information Brochure for APA (American Pyrotechnics Association) 60th anniversary which WDW hosted. Event Project Manager.
- Oversaw Anniversary Project – from committees for site locations, securing locations, arranging travel & lodging as well as ground transportation for all Guest vendors, internal members and other VIP Guests; Creating Itinerary for Vendors and Guests
- Maintained warehousing, distributing and transporting fireworks/explosives within company (45 square miles).
- Collaborated with State legislative representatives & TWDC Safety Executives in regard to writing new legislation for State Laws regarding Firearms and Explosives.
- Accessed all firing sites on a regular basis – Top of buildings within property, restricted access, ladder access only, backstage points, and water/barge sites.
- Part of production crew for outside events with the Police SWAT team events and Secret Service.
- Assisted with recovery of non-detonated pieces.
- Provide High-Level World-Renowned Guest Service/Customer Service
- Resolve all Guest issue with broad scope of latitude
- Professional voice and demeanor at all times representing the Company with wide range of issues and guest temperaments.
Executive Administrative Assistant
- Conducted on-boarding check-in and exit interviews.
- Maintained compliance with federal regulations for civilian personnel & ensured all policies, rules, regulations, and laws - UK & US – were followed and understood.
- Collaborated with Command on investigations, discipline, and documentation.
- Compiled monthly HR reports and presented to management as needed.
- Handled confidential, classified, proprietary and confidential material daily.
- Counselled, consulted & advised Commanding Officer & staff on a multitude of issues & concerns (HR, local laws).
- Educated, coached & trained civilian employees on benefits, legalities, policies & procedures.
- Prepared and maintained FITREP evaluations files.
- Arranged & managed Travel for Command personnel & visitors.
- Managed, monitored, reconciled Government Travel Cards for 5 executives; created expense reports & complied with strict Government guidelines.
- Knowledge of U.K. and U.S. travel laws and restrictions; Knowledge of FAR/DFAR & UCMJ.
- Complied with State Department and U.K. Visas & Immigration regulations.
- Negotiated contracts with local community for various projects.
- Appraised Executives on policy and legal changes.
- Built and maintained excellent working relationships locally, internationally and departmentally.