- Results - driven, passionate, detail-oriented and well qualified & certified SAFe 5, Scrum Master Agile Expert Business Analyst/SA 7+ years of industry experience in Business Development Process and System & Data analysis with solid understanding of Business Requirement gathering, Business Process Flows, Business Process Modeling, Case Tools, and Business Analysis.
- Created Business Requirements documents (BRD), Use-Case Specifications and System Requirements Specifications (SRS) accompanied by active participation in discovery sessions, interviews, document-reviews with customers.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile (Scrum, Test Driven Development, Kanban), Waterfall, Scrum-Waterfall Hybrid in domains like Banking, Mortgage and Finance.
- Conducted GAP, Impact, SWOT, Cost benefit analysis, Root cause, Interface Analysis, Feasibility study, ROI Analysis, Impact analysis, Risk Analysis, and As-Is and To-Be business analysis.
- Elicited requirements using techniques likeInterviews, Brainstorming, Focus Group, Document Analysis, JAD sessions, Survey/Questionnaires and documented Business Requirements Documents (BRD), System Requirements Specifications (SRS), and Functional Specification Document (FSD).
- Strong experience in tracing requirements throughout development life cycle by creating Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) using MS Excel & tools like JIRA and HPALM. HandledChange Requests by taking upon the role of Change Owner, Interacted with Change representativesto review Impact Analysis and documented Change Request Form.
- Excellent Analytical, Problem solving, Communication and Documentation skills. Dedicated & Self- motivated, Proven leadership capabilities and Time management skills. Communicated effectively across company contacts and clients, internal team about the project requirements, schedules and launches.
- Acquainted with workflows and Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams including Use Cases, Activity Charts, Sequence Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, and ER Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Decomposed Functional requirements to User Stories to meet INVEST criteria and then helped in prioritizing user stories using various prioritization techniques like MoSCoW and Kano Model. Assisted Product Owner in creating Acceptance Criteria and Definition of done for requirements. Used Planning Poker for estimation of user stories.
- Strong knowledge in Web Services, SOA Architecture using SOAP and REST APIs. Strong understanding of XML and JSON messages and also responsible for API documentation using MS Excel.
- Designed the Test Cases in SOAPUI for API testing, Test Plans for documentation of all processes using Confluence.
- Good Understanding of Project Management activities, proficient with Project Management Tools, testing tools and defect reporting tools.
- Experienced in Black-box Testing, System Testing, Regression Testing, Load/Stress Testing, and Performance Testing.
- Worked with QA team to design Test plans, Test strategies, Test scenarios, Test Cases, Test scripts for User Acceptance Testing (UAT) using HP Quality center/ HP ALM. Also created Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Efficient skills in Unix, SQL, Functional Test Planning-Preparation-Execution, HP Software (Mercury) - Quality Center, Test Automation using QTP.
- Experience in developing Test Plans based on the user Requirement Documents, design requirement document and System Requirement documents for the Functional, Regression, Load, Performance, User Acceptance Testing.
- Decent exposure with Administration, configuration, Implementation, and Data Loading process, Application Integration in Salesforce CRM, SOQL and SOSL querying and Application development with Apex and visual force.
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile-Scrum, Waterfall-Scrum Hybrid, Extreme Programming (XP), SAFe, Kanban, Scrum-ban, Rational Unified Process (RUP).
Requirement Management Tools: JIRA, Rally, TFS, Version ONE, MS Project, Rational Requisite Pro, HP QC, HP ALM
Reporting Tools: IBM Cognos BI, Micro Strategy, Business Objects, Tableau, SQL Server Reporting Service, Microsoft Power BI, Spotfire.
Graphical & Modeling Tools: MS Visio, Balsamic, Rational Rose, UML, Mockup Screens.
Databases: MS Access, MYSQL, Microsoft SQL (T-SQL), Oracle 9i & 10g (PL/SQL).
ETL/ CRM Tools: SQL Server Integration Services, Oracle Warehouse Builder, IBM Cognos Data Manager, Informatica Power Center, Oracle Data Integrator and Salesforce
Testing Tools: HP QTP, LoadRunner, Bugzilla, SOAP UI, Oracle Application Testing Suite (OATS)
Microsoft Tools: MS Office Tools (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) MS Access, MS SharePoint, Outlook 365
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, HTML, XML
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10, Linux, Mac OS
Confidential, VIRGINIA BEACH, VA
- Worked on Implementing Edifecs for KY, Medicare, Iowa, MN.
- Created HLBR and DLBR for the Markets.
- Worked on, 277CA, TA1, 277U, 835.
- Worked on extracting data from multiple repository’s (Facets, ODW, EDINET, EDWARD) to EIDS (Encounters Integrated Data Warehouse System).
- Worked onFlat filesfor CO-RAE.
- Hands on experience working withAdjustment/Void/Replacement Claims.
- Experienced in implementing Logics(Provider, Duplicate, Void and Adjustments)
- Facilitated Team to migrate fromWaterfalltoAgile.
- OrganizedScrum Ceremony’s(Sprint-planning, Retrospective, Stand-ups and backlog grooming) and helped team to participate.
- Created JIRA projects, Scrum Boards and Epics/Stories/Test/Defects.
- IntroducedConfluenceto monitor the project and used as a document repository.
- IntegratedJIRAwithConfluencefor an easy understanding for Business/State about the Sprint Activities.
- CreatedRTMfor traceability of Epics/Stories/Test.
- Experienced on working withEdifecsand implemented and updated theKP(Knowledge packs) for Markets.
- CreatedUATtest cases to test the transformation ofCSVtoEDI 837files from EIDS to Edifecs.
- Created defects inJIRAand helped the team to solve the defects.
- FacilitatedFacets/Macess(Front end) to validate the data.
- Hands on experience withRamp ManagementandFaceliEDIto validate HIPAA Standards.
- Worked onSNIP Level(1-7) and validated files withANSI X12 Standards.
- Experienced working withSQLto validate the data (SQLSMS 2014/Oracle12g).
- Actively involved in designingEDI transactions using the new HIPAA 5010 version and ICD -10 codes and analyzing HIPAA compliance and EDI transaction.
Environment: Citrix, Facets, SQL Server, Oracle, Agile/Scrum, Edifecs
Confidential, Madison WI
- Working with the team responsible for developing EY’s global technology solutions and serving as a Sr. Business Analyst within an Agile software development life-cycle, utilizing an on-shore / off-shore model and multiple world-class vendors.
- Conducted JAD sessions with clients, 3rd party vendors, end users, developers and other team members to distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguished solution ideas from requirements.
- Developed metrics to detect levels of teams' capacity and velocity, accurately estimate projects and to continuously help improve the team's performance from iteration to iteration.
- Practiced and promoted Agile/Scrum delivery methodology including managing budget and schedules for assigned programs/projects.
- Experience in performing UAT Testing, managing and coordinating with the Test Team and UAT team
- Experience in documentation of the testing strategy for Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Steps and Logging Bugs.
- Critically evaluated the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding.
- Utilized TFS tool and followed agile methodology for Backlog Grooming - gathering and analyzing user requirements for the Client External Application.
- Led cross-functional teams to analyze and understand the operational impacts and opportunities of technology changes.
- Created and maintained the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Developed Integration Test Plans, and Test Schedules to assist in the execution of functional, System Testing, Regression Testing, Integration Testing and User Acceptance testing.
- Interact with project stakeholders to elicit and document Functional Requirement Document, Business Requirement Document.
- Involved in conducting backlog grooming, stakeholders’ interviews, facilitating team’s weekly meeting, story acceptance and daily Scrum meeting.
- Documented process flows and developed requirements for functional improvements and enhancements using the UML (Unified Modeling Language) methodologies.
- Interviewing skills, work with customers about their needs and ask the right questions to surface essential requirement information and document project functional specification.
- Partner with project stakeholders to manage requirement change requests throughout the project and update the Change Requirement Document.
- Coordinated the work efforts of 8-person team for various projects. Helped team complete tasks successfully and on-time and resolved obstacles encountered by team members.
- Coached team members on agile processes and facilitated planning meetings and retrospectives. Maintained task board and produced daily burn down charts.
- Involved in business modeling using swim lane diagrams in MS Visio, drawing layouts to explain process flows to the developers.
- Tested the application for specific End User testing on its compatibility on various web browsers like Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.
- Used Microsoft SharePoint to share data files, organize data files, and search files.
- Used Microsoft Outlook to arrange meetings.
Environment: Agile, MS project, MS office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio), MS SQL 2008, Informatica power center, JIRA, Tableau
- Working as a User support in United Health Care IHR Individual Health Record(Portal) application ECDH project Cadillac certified in HIPAA, worked on UAT Test Framework test strategy IHR modules goals and scopes.
- 2 validate the data coming through from different sources like flat files, XML, spreadsheets.
- UAT metrics testing on health ACO providers, ACO members, ACO panel and Rx claims and pharmacy
- Audit the data validating in (Foundational Data) Functionality in Scope member/provider rosters,
- Demographics eligibility EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) 837 this transaction set can be used to submit healthcare medical claims billing information encounter information or both etc.
- Extensively interactive with users and developers understand the user requirements helping on defects attending the Jira meetings co-ordinate with Testers and developers as well, about the defect issues and resolved the defects as per issue type in proper manner
- Transactional Data functional in scope claims labs drugs patient summary and all available views etc. clinical policy(HEDIS) 131 rules identified to be tested SBR (single Best Record) member record and all data within the member record is correctly reflected.
- Handling JIRA update the defects through ALM basic on priority update the JIRA be a watcher and Reporter attending the meetings.
- ALM is extensively used to document and execute test cases, requirements mapping, logging and tracking the defects and generating test completion reports
- Provisioning /Access
- Access through the link tile, Access directly through the web URL, Correct roles and permissions are working.
- Security (validate that sensitive condition are appropriately hidden/unable to be viewed by the user and no breaking of the glass is allowed. worked on test strategy test plan, write the test scripts for several main modules test the test data login to ALM to raise the defects.
- Retest the data till close the bug, worked on IHR Daily UAT result Summary.
- Write the daily test results track the work percentage for others testers.
- Hands on experience on full cycle of testing, Project planning, gathering requirements, design, testing, post development, break fix work order, release management testing, deployment.
Environment: - QC 11.0, ALM, JIRA SQL server 2008
Confidential, New York, NY
Jr Business Analyst
- Participated in project management, design, requirements definition, specification, budgeting, control, and restructuring of organizations
- Prepared Use Case Models based on Business Requirement documentation (BRD) gathered through interaction with users. Studied existing business application and processes, collected end user requirements and suggested the improvised Business Process Model.
- Design and create ad hoc mutual fund performance reporting for both fund administration and fund accounting.
- Worked with the account managers, managements, and report requestors to gather requirements, get report requests.
- Gap Analysis of client requirements generated Workflow Process, flow charts and relevant artifacts.
- Defined and documented the Vision and Scope of the project. Conducted one on one interviews with high level management team and participated in the JAD session with the SME’s.
- Designed Use Cases using UML and managed the entire Functional requirements life cycle using RUP. Utilized corporation developed Agile SDLC methodology.
- Consistently tracked the project status and reported it to all the stake holders involved.
- Negotiate with functional managers and/or organizational management to obtain adequate resources with appropriate skills to staff the project team.
- Conducted Joint Requirements Planning (JRP) and JAD (Joint Application development) Sessions as a Facilitator to gather requirements from the group.
- Involved in Business Process Management (BPM) activities like Process Design, Process Monitoring and Process Execution. Worked as a liaison between the business and technical side to convey the business needs to the system architects.
- Used BPMN to denote business processes using MS Visio
- Evaluating and modeling BPMN process requirements and breaking down complex process maps into user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Created and maintained the product backlog in Rally and TFS (Team foundation server).
- Identified/documented data sources and transformation rules required to populate and maintain data warehouse content.
- Documented Business Requirements, Functional specifications, Requirements traceability matrix to ensure effective analysis for solution development (AGILE/SCRUM model).
- Worked with SQL queries using MS Access for data manipulations and also worked on exporting data using Teradata.
Environment: Microsoft Office Suite, Crystal Reports, Microsoft Visio, OBIEE, Documentum, Windows, Oracle, SQL, SQL Server, Sybase, EVPN, RUP, VBScript, Dreamweaver, SharePoint, Unix, Adobe Photoshop, Caliber RM MIS-IP, C#. NET, ASP.NET, Business Objects, TestDirector, LoadRunner.