- Accomplished professional with more than 20 years' experience in data analysis, conversion, revenue assurance and fraud detection, mapping data in different sources in multiple systems in telecommunications industry.
- Detail - oriented analyst, skilled at coordinating design, development, implementation, and enhancement of conversions between telecommunications platforms. Articulate communicator, expert at preparing business requirements documents and functional specifications.
- Data Analysis
- Revenue Assurance
- Customer Relationship Coordination
- Data Mapping
- Fraud Detection
- User Assistance Testing (UAT)
- Data Conversion
- Business Requirements
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Records Management
- Data Visualization
- Functional Specifications
- Business Analysis
- Switch Auditing
- Business Intelligence Analysis
Telecommunications Protocols: Sonus DMS Telecom Application Package (TAP)Short Message Service (SMS) CDMA GPRS GSM MMS WAP UMTS
Telecom Systems: CBP Tracking & Billing AMDOCS Ensemble AMDOCS Enabler AMDOCSTelegence KicCare (AMDOCS PrePaid Platform), Fraud ManagementPartner Settlement, Revenue Assurance, Cost Assurance Snooper(Provisioning) RCATS DWS IN Recharges Legacy Systems Mediation Switch SS7
Telecom Products: Centrex Inside Wire Maintenance Toll Restriction E911 Directory Resellers Usage Prepaid - Recharges
Usage: AMA CDR ANS.1 Short Message Services Transferred Account Procedure
Senior Business/BI Analyst
- Analyzed network data (in own network and roaming) to determine revenue and cost for wireless towers.
- Defined requirement to monitor lease agreements for wireless towers; determining the cost and revenues associated for each tower. Creating visualizations and tools to monitor lease management.
- Created visualizations to monitor costs, revenues, leases and margins. Also, visualizations forecasting the cost and revenues for wireless towers and agreements.
- Analyzed requirements for each feature and price plan, mapped to either existing Century Link Feature/Price Plan or created new Feature/Price Plan for each feature and product.
- Ensured all customers for each product were mapped and ready for conversion, achieving 99% conversion rate with minimal errors.
- Conducted quality review in collaboration with product managers for weekly mapping sheets, resolving discrepancies.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Forged effective partnerships with customers for all phases of implementation including data gathering, identifying business requirements and functional specifications, mapping sources, and conducting user acceptance testing.
- Evaluated functionality of fraud system, creating test scenarios for each rule; completed project according to established timelines.
- Managed testing and, directing UAT testing, validating cases, and resolving issues from testing scenarios; earned 100% customer satisfaction.
Senior Implementation Analyst
- Conducted quality assurance review for each group, administering and interpreting UAT and test scenarios to measure functionality; successfully resolved issues.
- Established processes and procedures for International Interconnect Group; implemented Concilia (interconnect tool) with success ratio of 99.93 CDRs processed.
- Implemented Optima (Subex Routing Tool) to monitor routing and manage cost with other carriers.
- Managed relationships with other carriers, implementing Optima (routing tool) to monitor routing and manage cost; created processes and procedures for dispute resolution.
Senior Cost Implementation Analyst
- Validated setup of numbers in multiple systems, including provisioning (Snooper), billing (Telegence, KicCare), creating Excel macros to compare CDRs and isolate issues; automated features to eliminate non-allowed test calls.
- Identified issues between call results and billing, creating tickets for discrepancies and collaborating with revenue assurance to resolve outstanding tickets.