- Business/ Technical Analyst wif 8+ years of experience in managing diverse team of technical experts in analyzing systems, processes and improvements implementations.
- Highly experience in requirement elicitation, analysis, documentation and creating project deliverables likeBusinessRequirement Document (BRD), Functional Specification Document (FSD), Use Case Document, Epic, Features, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria.
- Strong experience in developing Test Plan and Test Cases for manual testing.
- Extensive experience in Client/Server by performing Smoke Testing, System Testing, Functionality Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing and GUI Testing.
- Experienced in software development life cycle (SDLC), RUP, Project Management and Agile/Waterfall methodology to conduct end to end project execution including Risk and Resource Management, Capacity Planning, Vendor Management and Change Management process
- Interacted wif the end users to train them wif Amdocs billing utilities and provide solutions for the problems encountered.
- Hands on experience in handling UAT and Regression Testing.
- Proficient at using organizational change management techniques to ease transitions to new systems and processes.
- LeveragesBusinessand System frameworks and creates AS - IS and TO-BE artifacts using the GAP Analysis modal
- A highly experience agile team member dat strives to work wif the cross-functional teams to achieve sprint and program increment or quarter goal.
- Knowledge of XML Schemas, Web Services such as REST and SOAP, WSDL, API’s using Internet protocol suite such as HTTP under Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and also testing using SOAP UI, Swagger and Postman.
- Worked Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Version One, MicrosoftSharePoint, SQL
- Expert at interacting wif diverse ranges of stakeholders and customers to elicit, document, analyze, present and validate requirements and traceability using different tools.
- Proficient in relational databases, SQL queries,reportingtool and data analysis.
- Assigning work to the team by dividing them in smaller groups, to ensure structured approach to handle all type of issues faced by customers in their order processing.
- Database Management (e.g., SAP Procurement Contract Database, Excel spreadsheets, SharePoint, etc.)
- Experience in designing List, Libraries, Views, web parts in SharePoint platform.
- Experience in designing Workflows in SharePoint platform.
- Experience includes Telecom Management inclusive of Telecom Expense Management (TEM) and mobile device management (MDM), as well as supply chain.
- Advanced knowledge of Microservices application design pattern, RESTfull APIs, SOAP APIs, Node.JS servers, application deployment to internal servers, AWS, Heroku, BitBucket, Gaia.
- Experienced IT professional wif strongbusinessanalytics and technical skills namely application development, systems analysis,businessintelligencereportingand application management.
- Assisted Product Owner wif user story development and prioritization and backlog grooming.
- Successfully executed and delivered project results, meeting constraints of Project Time, Cost and Quality and exceeding customer expectations.
- Experienced in conducting GAP analysis, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Risk Analysis and mitigation plan, Cost benefit analysis and ROI analysis.
- Worked Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Version One, MicrosoftSharePoint, SQL
- Extensive knowledge of project life cycle, project management processes, principals, knowledge areas and various project management tools MS Project etc.
- Experience wif defect management tools such as HP ALM, Quality Center (QC), and JIRA,TFS
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing and Data Validation of Web applications used to provide benefits.
- Experience in developing ETL for Data extraction, Data transformation and loading.
- Sound technical understanding of web and mobile development platforms. Participated in user experience improvements of the solution.
- Exceptionally good interpersonal skills, good team player wif good written and oral communication skills.
Applications: MS Project, MS Office Suite (Word, ExcelPower Point, Access, Outlook), MS Visio, MS SharePoint
Business Modeling Tools: MS Visio, VersionOne
Process Modeling: XML, HTML
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile, RUP, Waterfall
Excel: Testing Software JIRA, Rational Enterprise, SQL, Agile
Requirement Management Tools: SharePoint, Quality Center (ALM), Jira, Excel
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Technical Business Analyst
- Gatheird High-level Business requirements for Web services based new enhancements to the Billing Systems Application and documented the detailed Business Requirements and functional specification documents.
- Worked in the billing department to assist the billing manager in converting the current the current Charter billing system to AMDOC’s billing platform.
- Performed different types of testing such as System Testing, Integration testing, and UAT and Regression testing and familiar wif various testing methodologies including End-to-End systems testing.
- Created best-practice requirements deliverables, such as use cases, system process flows and context diagrams.
- Performed Gap Analysis between the existing Billing System platform and electronic payment system.
- Wrote Complex SQL queries and optimizing SQL Queries.
- Collaborated wif development team and system architect in identifying System Architecture, Web Technologies, selecting Web Service Type, identifying microservices and APIs.
- Responsible for providing AMDOCS Ensemble support wif the Billing system of Charter.
- Performed analysis of existingsystemsand documented the relatedbusinessconcepts, process flows, data elements definitions and calculations, and screen and report layouts.
- Worked on Telecom billing software AMDOCS Ensemble dat supports the full range of Telecom Customer care, billing and ordering activities.
- Worked wif technical team to integrate Webservices, APIs, and Microservices to the Application.
- Involved in the Creation of stored procedure, trigger on the database to provide/insert specific data from multiple tables forWebAPIservices.
- Wrote and executed functional test cases and test plans. Stress testing using Visual Studio, tracking tools usedTFS, Jira, Black box testing, white box testing, smoke testing.
- Experience in creation ofMSDynamicsCRMplug-in/Workflows, custom application,CRMweb API,CRM customization, SSRS Reports.
- Involved in Regression testing, Manual Testing, Automation testing and UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Followed Agile Methodology to emphasize on real time communication over written documentation.
- Extracted key pieces of information from SMEs in AMDOCS billing/payment system and identify dependency of project on such external systems - enabled TEMPeffective planning and coordination.
- Involved in Testing, and Implement billing solutions to meet Business requirements for new products and enhancements in the Customer Billing System.
- Experienced in ASP.NETWEBAPIandWebServices (SOAP & RESTFUL)
- Involved & assist QA Teams in test automation of external and internal credit scores and deposits into billing system.
- Interfaced wif Billing System vendor for new enhancements and defect management.
- Identified competencies needed for monitoring and maintaining an up-to-date billing system AMDOCS.
- Supported Business analysis and implementation of Amdocs part of AMDOCS Managed Services and Implementation Team.
- Assisted in designing RESTful API’s and documentation of request and response parameters.
- Represented business stakeholders in an agile environment across three week sprint cycles.
- Developed SQL queries for Extracting data from production database and built data structures, reports.
- Analyzed the information contained in Charter’s signature DDP-SQL and DDP databases for ensuring consistency and accuracy of information across the two databases.
- Proficient in AMDOCS products like Cable data/Emulator and Vision.
- Facilitate in running Scrums, track daily statuses and manage JIRA boards.
- Developed clear and easy to follow test cases using JIRA for the purpose of measuring software quality and compliance to business requirements and application design.
- Managed the testing process, schedule batch tests, log and track defects using HP ALM/Quality Center.
- Extensively performed manual testing and defect reporting using HP ALM/Quality Center.
- Responsible for provisioning and enhancing their internal billing system (AMDOCS).
- Testing activities UAT, Regression Testing, creating and reviewing test cases and requirements to test cases using the processes based knowledge
- On a regular basis, tracked the performance of Charter field staff to correct inconsistencies in billing information and preparing the system for conversion to AMDOC’s billing platform.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Business Systems Analyst
- Involved in analyzing business requirements wif the business analysts to review test requirements and writing test plans accordingly for billing portion of Amdocs Ensemble
- Experienced as a vendor liaison, bid evaluation and the procurement lifecycle for all telecommunication systems
- Gained understanding on internal controls as a part ofSOXcompliance.
- Involved in defining the templates for reports onSOXcompliance.
- Working in the Telecom Expense Management (TEM) solutions platform to assist in automating the entire telecom lifecycle including contract sourcing.
- Proficient in SOA implementation, wif extensive knowledge of Web Services, Microservices, and APIs.
- Analyzed and documented the limitations of the Amdocs billing system.
- Troubleshoot new releases and production issues of Amdocs Ensemble
- Conducted TEMPeffective JAD sessions wif the client, project stakeholders, users, SME’s and developing and testing team to better understand the requirements and functionalities of the product.
- Gatheird information from team pertaining to services needed from other vendors - worked wif vendors on RFP requirements, created / submitted purchase orders, renewed contracts - documented SLAs, contracts and reviewed vendor bids
- Implemented Spring Boot and REST API for developing microservices.
- Strong knowledge in Web Services, SOA Architecture using SOAP and REST APIs. Strong understanding of XML and JSON messages and also responsible for API documentation using MS Excel.
- Interacted wif business users to document Voice of Customer.
- Performed continuous research on Payments industry to analyze existing Integration specifications/response codes/error handling
- Reviewed and determined resolution to process payment orders wifin committed service standards by ensuring compliance to the internal procedures
- Worked on user stories created in JIRA. Involved in test case creation, test data creation, execution and report generation for client web application.
- End-to-end understanding of Data Center components and record of success in planning, execution and delivery of IT strategic initiatives dat include End User Computing, Telephony/Voice, Network, Data Storage and Distributed systems.
- Develop, review and updating procurement business process and documentation
- Worked wif stakeholders to provide training to update the billing features in Amdocs.
- Extensive experience wif Business-to-consumer B2C sales of tangible goods/online services and Business-to-business B2B scenarios, such as e-procurement
- Translated user requirements into business requirements dat are testable and traceable through business and functional requirements and/or workflow changes.
- Created BRD and converted requirements into User Stories
- Involved in analyzing business requirements and writing test plans accordingly for billing portion of Amdocs Ensemble.
- Performed business process GAP analysis and identified the areas to improve the efficiency of the business process. Created business process mapping document, analyzed the as-is business processes and created a to-be process using MS Visio.
- Used SQL queries for data validation and UAT testing efforts.
- Performed UAT testing against the acceptance criteria.
- Performed business requirement elicitation, analysis and specification for entry, modify, mainframe update function using JAD sessions and one-on-one meetings wif the stakeholders
- Created business process mapping document, analyzed the as-is business processes and created a to-be process using MS Visio.
- Work closely wif business process owners, Users, Super User across the organization to maximize TEMPeffectiveness of software applications.
- Prepared process flow/activity diagram for existing system using MS Visio and re-engineer the design based on business requirements
- Created User stories to elaborate on business requirements and cover all functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Developed and tailored a Rapid Application Development (RAD) process, utilized agile concept for the development and testing of small projects.
- Performed requirement gathering and analysis by actively soliciting, analyzing customer requirements and prepared the Technical Requirement Document (TRD) and Technical Design Document (TDD)
- Conducted several Requirement Gathering Sessions for gaining detailed requirements and finalizing Business Requirement Document (BRD).
- Tested web services usingSOAPUIand HTTP requestor tool to run WEB API test cases.
- Prepared accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents and functional specification documents for developing various Mobile apps and for transferring the CRM project to the client’s internal IT team
- Responsible for gathering requirements for creating various dashboards in MS Dynamics CRM.
- Designed and implemented basic SQL queries for reports and data validation.
- Experience working in Test Driven Development (TDD) and pair programming environment.
- Performed GAP analysis of business rules, business and system process flows.
- Conducted complex documentation and user needs analysis. Participated in the application scrum meetings and the sessions
- Used test management tools like ALM, JIRA, Rally
- Worked wif team leads to prioritize the tasks for product deliverables.
- Performed Scrum Master Responsibilities making sure dat their are no hurdles or complications dat obstruct the team’s path towards the sprint goals.
- Debugging/Testing Web API call using SOAP UI integrated wif IBM Web Sphere (IBM BPM).
- Worked close wif PMO to facilitate backlog grooming meetings and release backlog meetings.
- Documented of various deliverables content (Use stories, Business Requirement Document, Project Status Update Report)
Confidential, Miami, FL
Business Systems Analyst
- Generated a streamline process to understand the functionality of the new system by interacting wif users, management, SME (Subject Matter Expert), stakeholders, lenders, underwriters.
- Interviewed business users to gather requirements and analyzed the feasibility of their needs by coordinating wif the project manager and technical lead.
- Expertise in broad range of technologies, including business process tools such as Microsoft Project, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Visio
- Created artifacts such as Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams using MS Visio
- Identified, researched, investigated, analyzed, defined opportunities for business process improvement, documented business processes and initiated efforts to make improvements.
- Define and document EDI business process requirements
- Monitor the flow of data through EDI applications to ensure all operational systems are functioning properly when needed.
- Work wif other cross-functional managers and scrum teams to assist wif delivery of theDigitalplatform releases
- Managed the change from waterfall toagilemethodologies.
- Reportprojectstatus to senior management during weekly program meetings.
- Experience in data mapping, data normalization, and reporting capabilities using Tableau Business Intelligence tool to support Digital Display Benchmarking Analytics project for client
- Manage the production environment and proactively prioritize, communicate and resolve any EDI process or system issues.
- Employed Agile SDLC methodology, to meet goals successfully and keep the project on track.
- Prepared Functional Requirement Documents (FRD) and used Requisite Pro to manage, analyze, and convert business requirements into functional specifications.
- Conducted and participated in JAD sessions wif stakeholders and system users to collect the software requirement specifications (SRS).
- Used JIRA to track/update issues and defects in production.
- Used SOAP UI for XML validation and Web Services Testing.
- Participated in multiple projects wif different work streams towards completion of testing, defect resolution, implementation, and support in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Helped my team to obtain continuous feedback from client, wif reviews of the built product.
- Performed a detailed analysis of Electronic Upload of external and internal payment request and documented financial and IT controls for Financial Services Operations.
- Provided the clarifications to the team of the requirements dat were decomposed into the user stories.
- Conducted a knowledge share session for the development and testing teams to explain them better about the user stories.
- Managed requirements using JIRA.
- Evaluated product against the competitors to check the market place of the built product.
Confidential, - Richardson, TX
- Analyze the source data (Verizon System) and determine wat data is essential in order to map technical documentation to be used by the developers in order to mechanize the conversion process.
- Business Analysis and Data Modelling to migrate the Bellsouth Customer and Usage data into Amdocs Billing and CRM applications. Gathering Business requirements and performing gap analysis for every release
- Work directly wif the developers, vendors and other mappers in issue resolution in order to ensure the data loaded are the exact specifications dat Frontier is expecting to see in the output of the data.
- Utilize experience in SQL, MS Excel and knowledge billing system’s to determine key issues impacting the TEMPeffective conversion of the system based on defect identification, analysis and resolution.
- Reporting, working and communicating wif other team members on the necessary fixes to be implemented and risks dat may be involved due to the complexity of the CABS system potentially impacting Frontiers expectations
- Responsible for managing the Tax/Surcharge implementation for Frontier dat will be utilized post conversion. Responsibilities include facilitating weekly calls wif Senior Leadership on the new process dat Frontier will be utilizing, working directly wif the business and tax department’s on acquiring the necessary data elements and working wif Developers on creating scripts to be utilized for updating tables wifin the system.
- Configuring Tuxedo for Clarify CRM and Amdocs Ensemble for load balancing and process management. Updating Ubbconfig file to tune system parameters.
- Responsible for implementing e911 billing by converting to Special Access Circuit Accounts (CLM’s) in Frontier’s billing system (in order to maintain industry standard compliance) instead of the Verizon format of invoicing directly on Switched Access Accounts.
- Responsible for working and resolving defects using Quality Center as a tool for tracking and reporting all updates, issues and resolutions across all areas of the billing conversion. By utilizing the necessary detail in working the defects, it TEMPhas proven to identify even greater areas for concern showing conversion impacts in the range of millions of dollars and allowed for early prevention of these variances.
- Intensive experience in using Quality Center (QC/HP ALM), and Oracle SQL Developer/Server, LDAP, MS word and MS Visio.
- Strong in Analysing Business specs Requirements & Develop Comprehensive Test Spec.
- Prepare small environments from scratch by collaborating wif Database, Infra, and API team to meet organizations testing expectations.
- Good Knowledge of Process designer wif respect debugging and BPD Creation.
- Executing Defect management using Remedy, HP Quality Center, and Web tracks.
- Reviewing UAT criterion for various product features and providing feedback to functional team.
- Conducted technical discussion and presented technical presentations wifin the team and external customers.
- Executed root cause analysis to resolve the problem from the scratch.
- Coordinated external Teams/Projects to help in executing project activities.
- Created project documents useful for the regular job activities.
- Coordinate wif different Agile Teams for Successful Production Deployment