- Expertise in Business Systems Analysis wif extensive years eliciting, analyzing and documenting requirements (functional and non - functional) including systems specifications, user interface specification, data mapping and modelling, test plans and strategy creation, test scenario, test cases, test execution, data analysis/design, data integration and reporting.
- Extensively noledgeable in teh five (5) perspectives of Business Analyst as described in BABOK* Guide 3.0.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills wif stakeholders when facilitating interview(s), JAD sessions and workshop wif small/large group of internal and external users.
- Excellent noledge of tools usage, methodologies and techniques wif focus on modelling Business processes, creating Use cases, User stories, Business Scenarios, and workflow dat represents Current and Future states, and Gap analysis.
- Strong understanding of business analysis responsibilities wifin Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, Rational Unified Process (RUP), and TOGAF ADM.
- Performing Business /Systems Analysis and Design using BPMN 2.0, UML 2 Standard Notations while applying Project Management methodologies such as Waterfall, Rational Unified Process (RUP), and Agile (Scrum).
- Developing Test Plan, Test Strategies, Test environment, Test Scenarios, Test Case, Test Cases Execution, Defects Logging, Retesting and Regression, through verification and validation of System Design Specification, Functional Specification, while also supporting UAT (alpha & beta) wifin teh acceptance criteria.
- Experience in developing, monitoring, extracting, transforming, and loading data using SSIS.
- Experience in using SSAS to delivers online analytical processing (OLAP) and data mining functionality for business intelligence applications.
- Experience in writing expressions in SSRS and expert in creating reports SSRS, Power BI, Tableau Desktop.
- Excellent noledge creating Databases, Tables, Stored Procedures, DAX, DDL/DML Triggers, Views, Data Types, Functions, Constraints and Indexes.
Applications: Phoenix, Temenos 24
Cloud: AWS Service Console, PuTTY
Databases: MS Access, MSSQL, Oracle DB
Documentation and Collaboration: MS Office Suite, MS Exchange 2003, 2010, Office 365, Skype for Business (Lynx), SharePoint 2012, Lotus Note/Domino, Microsoft Team Meeting, Team Viewer, GoTo Meeting
ERP: SAP ECC6.0, BI 7.0, Oracle 11i (E-Business Suite), KiSoft, Tally 9, Borderlinx
ITSM: BMC Remedy, ServiceNow
Languages: SQL, T-SQL, R, DAX, HTML5
OS: Unix/Linux OS (RHEL7), Windows (98, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10)
Projects: Axure 7.0, Balsamiq 3, Edraw Max, Enterprise Architect 12.0, JIRA, MS Visio (2007, 2010, 2013), MS Project 2013, MS Visual Studio 2010, 2015, 2017 for database projects
Reporting: Power BI Desktop/Cloud, SSRS, Tableau Desktop, SAP Reporting Security
Servers: MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, MS Active Directory 2003, 2008, Power BI RS, OracleDB 12C
Testing: Bugzilla, Track +, Selenium Webdriver
Business Solutions SME for Warehouse
- Perform business needs assessments, impact analysis, and business case on identified or potential business opportunities.
- Responsible for administering and supporting Warehouse Management System ERP to meet organisation’s need.
- Design, develop and implement information systems business solutions for warehouse related matters wifin Coca Cola Canada.
- Review policies, procedures and contingency plans to minimize teh TEMPeffects of incidents.
- Perform SWOT, PESTLE, Porter Five Force, NPV, IRR, Payback period, cost benefit analysis, and risk assessment to justify ideas/needs.
- Perform analysis of standard operation procedures on assets, and processes.
- Facilitate training and workshops as a Super-user, and Master Coach.
- Perform incident investigation by analysing teh risks, root cause(s), and recommending reasonably practicable countermeasures.
- Promoted process driven and best practices eliminating redundant steps wifin teh processes and time theft respectively, through process workflow and mapping.
- Manitoba HealthCare Providers Network - Secured Login: This project was established to provide secured and interactive “facebook like” portal to employees while also allowing external skilled candidates to apply for position wifin Manitoba Health Authority.
- Elicited, analyzed, and documented functional and non-functional requirements.
- Prepared Business Requirements Document (BRD).
- Supported QA Analyst to prepare test plan, test scenarios, test cases, and Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM).
- Chart Request eForm Application enhancement: Enhancing teh Chart Request for user to be able to request bulk charts for same location delivery.
- Analyzed process workflow and recommended additional functionalities dat was aimed to improve user experience when requesting for bulk chart to same location.
- Staff Physician Assignment (SPA) management system: Redesigning of in-house corrupted MS Access Database into an application developed and supported by Manitoba eHealth.
- Performed current state analysis on SPA MS Access database dat stopped working since upgrade of OS to Windows 7.
- Queried teh database wif SQL to gather data requirements.
- Recommended dat teh future system be redesigned into an App.
- Manitoba eHealth Risk Management Application: Performed feasibility studies on designing a risk register dat would allow each solution group Manager at Manitoba eHealth to own, track, and respond quickly to teh risks wifin teh group.
- Researched teh tools and best approach to streamline teh current processes and workflow.
- Assessed gaps between current and future states to determine teh areas for enhancement.
- Evaluated options and recommended alternative solutions to teh development team.
- Developed business case to justify teh project initiation.
- Reviewed current business process, assessed/analysed teh workflow, and documented current state, future state, and teh gaps.
- Conducted interviews wif key stakeholders to gain their understanding and elicit requirements.
- Performed User Experience (UX) research concerning teh enterprise SharePoint and its integration wif other external sites.
- Analysed, and developed benefit cost analysis dat justified business need.
- Developed project plans, milestones, defect log, work packages wifin Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), risk response plan and issue log.
- Elicited functional and non-functional requirements from Subject Matter Experts using JAD sessions, document analysis and interview sessions.
- Documented requirements by developing Use cases, User stories, Process flow diagrams and mock-up screens, Swim-lane diagrams, using UML 2.0 Standard and BPMN 2.0 notations.
- Identified business reporting needs through teh use of teh MIS tool.
- Created specific reporting requirements to determine teh needs can be satisfied to meet teh business requirements.
- Created Business Requirements Document (BRD) to ensure teh business and technical scope of projects are well defined and understood by both IT and teh business divisions
- Validated requirements gathered by ensuring sign-off from Subject Matter Experts and other affected Stakeholders.
- Participated in teh change management processes.
- Reviewed some of teh current infrastructures to determine teh compatibility wif teh supposed new environment.
- Defined requirements and documented associated functional requirements on various projects.
- Identified data gaps according to teh current data architecture between ATOS and Computacenter infrastructures.
- Worked wif multi-disciplinary teams to achieve successful execution of projects.
- Developed test cases and supported user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Performed regression testing and retesting of identified defects.
- Conducted JAD Sessions to develop project scope and elicit requirements from various stakeholders.
- Liaised wif systems architects/development team to ensure they fully understand stakeholders’ needs.
- Documented functional and non-functional requirements, by presenting teh use cases in UML 2.0.
- Prepared and reviewed various project artefacts as well as obtained stakeholders sign-off on project deliverables.
- Created workflow diagrams to show current/future processes.
- Carried out change request made by clients and prepared regular projects status update reports for stakeholders.
- Worked closely wif teh QA/Testing teams to develop test plans and test cases including organizing User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Trained users on teh usage of teh systems.
- Project worked on include Online Application-Enhancement of Customer Identity Data Collection, Redesigning teh Customer User Interface for main banking system (Phoenix).
- Developed business cases to halp prioritize business goals, time frame and procedures for accomplishing projects.
- Conducted one on one session wif teh clients to assess client needs and expectations and ensure project delivery wifin deadline.
- Gathered and documented functional and non-functional requirements using Use Case Development and UML notations and Design documentation.
- Held meetings and JAD Sessions wif key stakeholders and sponsors to define project/product scope and requirements understanding respectively.
- Validated requirements by obtaining sign-off from stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts.
- Managed part of teh testing efforts before software deployment.
- Tracked issues, facilitated resolution and provided weekly status update report.
- Performed impact analysis on changes requested by clients.
- Provided support to Project Management Office (PMO).