- Current experience includes over 10 years in Project and Program Management including responsibility to manage implementations of Department of Labor Unemployment Insurance, Peoplesoft and USDA School Lunch Program software for State of Georgia Department of . Project/Project management roles address all aspects of project management including scope management, project plans and artifacts, time, cost, human resources, quality, communications, risk, procurement, change management and integration.
- Included with Senior Project Manager role for Department of Labor Unemployment Benefits and Tax Modernization are tasks related to business process improvements and using Instructional Design protocols. This work required the ability to work in a fast - paced environment and to bring the project in on time and budget. Prior to that, functioned as PM/BA for Master Data Management implementation as part of a major modernization effort for the Confidential driver’s license and vehicle registration applications, using Teradata. Methodologies used: PMI/PMBOK, Agile, SCRUM. Other significant experience includes research and consulting/contactor assignments with Fortune 500 companies, healthcare, hospitality, and federal government. Have served over eight agencies within State of Georgia plus states of Florida and Wisconsin.
- Key Words: Project Management, Program Management, Business Analysis, Portfolio Management, PMO, Project Leadership, Business Analysis, Business Process Reengineering, Agile, SCRUM, SAP, Oracle11i, PeopleSoft, BPR, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Modeling, Master Data Management, Enterprise Content Management, Data Governance, Modernization, RFQ, IV&V, SOW, law enforcement, Department of Homeland Security, Organizational Change, UI, SDLC, (Unemployment Insurance) Tax and Benefits Modernization, USDA, School Nutrition, Data Analytics, Teradata, PrimeroEdge, Claims and Payment processing, Cybersoft, qualitative and quantitative research, virtual, remote, onsite.
Project/Program Manager and Business Analyst
- Conduct JAD/Business Unit business process decomposition and data flow sessions/related documentation
- Contribute to business process reengineering
- Develop/write applications business rules based on Florida statutory requirements; use documentation tool: Blueprint
- Function as Scrum Master for Agile projects: Interpol and Department of Homeland Security interface application; the State of FL is first state in the union to check Interpol and Homeland Security databases for lost or stolen passports with application for original or renewal driver’s license
Remote Program Manager
- Project Manager over four technology infrastructure projects for Confidential, Children and Family Services Agency.
- Responsible for all PM phases and tasks.
- Used MS project and PMBOK protocols to write charters and plans as well as manage budget and timelines.
Environment: Microsoft Office, MS Project, Visio, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, PPM, SharePoint, CISCO, VMware, MS Project Server 2007.
- Healthcare: Served as certified Project Manager and business analyst for the State of Georgia for major project involving Mental Health Services for State of Georgia. The effort includes producing an RFP, vendor selection, contract negotiations, and general oversight for a data warehouse system.
- Designed, developed and implemented a comprehensive data warehouse to be used to provide all reporting requirements for the Mental Health Disabilities and Addictive Diseases division of the State. From the RPF a unified database is required so that service data can be viewed and analyzed along financial data, outcome data, fund source data, serious incident data, etc. In short, effective planning, oversight and reporting require central and regional office staff to have full investigative power against all enterprise data.” As PM for this project, also provided team leadership and use all methodology tools and templates to track resources. Participated in data modeling to provide requirements and evaluated business intelligence tools. As PM, also interfaced with external clients and team members. Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Project was administered under the confidential which also had oversight for the quality assurance and Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V) functions for all State projects. Partnered with the consulting firm North Highland to document and employ QA and IV&V protocols.
Environment: Microsoft Office, MS Project, SQL, Visio, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, S-Designer, UML, Rational, SharePoint
- Headed up project to establish a Project Management Office (PMO) for the confidential .
- Served as project manager on Vista project to expand e-learning infrastructure for the confidential system.
- Both roles require use of all PMI methodology as well as skills. Two additional projects involve building infrastructure for PMO: proof of concept and implementation of @Task (Portfolio Manager) and Footprints (Helpdesk). Part of the PMO implementations involves writing and delivering Project Management for the organization.
Project Manager /BA
- Established project charter and scope document, schedule (via MS- Project), communication plan, resource management plan, quality assurance plan, master test plan, and configuration management plan.
- Worked with Multiple Teams and Projects establish a Project Management Office (PMO).
- Set up PMO infrastructure including PMO SharePoint site, PPM (Portfolio Management site), all PM templates, Standards and Policies, Processes and PM .
- Used Project Server for PM schedules, issue management and risk management.
- Participated in PMO Forum for confidential . Supported functional/divisions regarding business needs, related projects, including Impact Aid applications. Implemented Agile/SCRUM methodology for DOE.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Reported to PMO as Business Analyst/Project Manager over three projects: Careers Website Enhancements: confidential ; Executive Leadership Development Program (a succession planning project) and Work Ready Systems (job/recruiting electronic testing and eLearning products). Support the PMO by developing standards and processes for the SPA PMO. Using SharePoint for prototypes.
- Projects interface to PeopleSoft.
- Created requirements document, design documents and development plan
- Provided input for process re-design following implementation of work ready system.