Business/data Analyst Resume
- An all - rounded Business/Data Analyst with over 2 years’ experience in Data Analysis, Reporting and ETL development. Proven track record in deliveri ng quality work, detail oriented, ability to work well within a team or autonomously and always having teh balcony view throughout a project’s lifecycle.
- Tableau Desktop and Tableau Server, Tableau Online, Tableau Public, Tableau Reader, Alteryx
- Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Office (MS Word/Advanced Excel/PowerPoint)
- MS Project, Project Manager, SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, Jira, MS Visio, Microsoft 365: SharePoint
- Forms, PowerApps, Planner; MSBI, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Google Doc, Google Spreadsheet
- ERP, Alteryx and SQL, Alteryx Designer, Alteryx Server, Power BI, and SAS.
Confidential, Plano, TX
- Gather requirements directly from teh business and develop a detailed Business Requirement Documents (BRD).
- Conduct data analysis and develop complex SQL queries based on requirements to generate data for mock-up reports. Pivot table, v-lookups and other excel functionalities are utilized for data presentation.
- Translate BRD into a standard reporting solution and customize specific requests when necessary. Create stored procedures (TSQL), SQL functions such as Common Table Expression (CTE), temp tables, views, Case Statements, SQL inbuilt functions such as Dateadd, Datediff to manipulate data.
- Create main/detail, drill-through, drilldown and reports using tableau and most recently familiarizing with Power BI and DAX language.
- Create prospective and retrospective dashboards using Tableau.
- Create multi parameterized reports in Tableau allowing users teh ability to make selections before executing reports, thus making them user friendly.
- Write complex SQL queries to extract data and process urgent ad-hoc reports based on business request.
- Create and maintain documentation at various stages of SDLC for example Business Requirements Document (BRD), Software Design Document (SDD), Traceability Document and Test Script.
- Manage and prioritize project’s delivery and expectations using Jira (SDLC tracking software).
- Participate in design review, PRB review meetings, business stakeholder’s meeting and Daily- Stand-up (DSU) meeting.
Environment: s: SQL Server, TSQL, Tableau, Power BI Alteryx, Jira, Azure DevOps (Version Control tool).
Confidential, Cartersville, GA
- Processing daily Ah-Hoc reports for teh department utilizing Excel pivot tables and graphs.
- Maintain documentation and communication with teh external vendors regarding their orders.
- Participate in project reviews and team meeting to provide report updates.
- Reviewed Business requirements and prepared teh dashboards as per teh requirements.
- Created Dashboards and Reporting deliverables in Tableau utilizing advanced features, capabilities, and designs.
- Analyzed and designed data in a SQL Server database environment.
- Drove business objectives, initiatives, and priorities that have teh greatest potential business impact through using Tableau for data visualization, reporting customization, and operational controls.
- Interacted directly with business stakeholders and leaders within teh SEA operation through collaborative design sessions focused on achieving unified goals and objectives.
- Involved an 'Agile' development environment where frequent incremental changes and enhancements are required to meet fast changing business needs.
Environment: s: SQL Server 2012, Advance Excel
Confidential, Cartersville, GA
- Super Cutter….cut carpet, elimination bad carpets on teh Line
- Warping…initial level, preparing beams
- Tufting… working as a machine operator, making carpets, mending and maintaining good quality,
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes