Summary of Qualifications Within six months of being hired to manage one loan portfolio as a Credit Specialist, I was given three additional loan portfolios to manage. Today, I manage four loan portfolios and eight loan officers; this was the result of my streamline procedures.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas June 2011 - Present Credit Specialist II, Business Banking Division
- Assist the lenders and credit analysts in the preparation of the following: financial statement spreading, loan requests, monitoring loan covenants, and collateral analysis, Develop risk rating for new and prior loans in the portfolios and cash flow analysis.
- Work on complex financial statement spreadsheets and identify and analyze inconsistencies and inaccuracies
- Provide services such as investigation of the borrowing entity; analysis of the proposed structure and the various repayment sources, and industry/economic factors affecting the request
- Attend and participate in loan approval discussions by attending and participating in loan approval discussions & underwriting Business Banking Loans
- Assumed management of three loan portfolios within six months of hiring date.
- Promoted to Credit Specialist II within eleven months
- Grew efficiency and report accuracy by fifty percent within two moths for three loan portfolios I manage.
- Facilitated the integration of business banking loan portfolios after the company merger with Sterling Bank.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas February 2011 - June 2011 Personal Banker II
- Acquire, retain and deepen customer relationships
Confidential, Fort Smith, Arkansas June 2008 - February 2011 Financial Service Representative II
- Opening checking, savings, certificate of deposit, and High Yield Money Market accounts
- ATM cataloging and record upkeep
Bachelor of Business Administration Major: Business Administration
Internship Experience Management Intern
Languages Fluent in oral and written literacy in English and Spanish
Computer Skills Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Reader, AFS, DCOOR, and Baker Hill