Strategic Thinker, Results Driven Financial Services Professional with extensive years of financial and business analysis experience. Recognized for superior business acumen and agility combined with strong analytical skills to propel business success. Proven talent in driving significant cost savings through pricing and financial analysis, process and internal control coordination, and leveraging analysis for multiple lines of business decisions. Demonstrated project/team leadership capabilities. Skillfully achieves measurable results driving performance which has benefited the team, customer, business partner and organization resulting in significant cost savings.
AREAS OF STRENGTHS AND EXPERTISE
Accounting and GAAP Analysis Market, Sector, and Corporate Financial Statement Analysis Project/RFP Program Management Client Service Experience Supplier Evaluation and Requirements Gathering
Pricing Negotiations Internal Audit Coordination
- Bias for Action and A Passion for Results Award: Achieved over 6M in savings for the enterprise through supplier evaluation RFP process including financial and price analysis for negotiation for IT sourcing project.
- 2008 CEO Innovation Luncheon Award: Recognized as an idea innovator for initiating a process improvement idea between business units and reviewer for resulting in 1.5M savings in IT department.
- Bravo Associate Recognition: Outstanding service delivered to business partner by directing project deliverables in order to meet selection deadline and being a great partner in performance of project. Leadership efforts resulted in a substantial IT expense reduction of 1M.
- Spearheaded analysis for loss cost improvement program which delivered savings of over 10M.
- Recipient, BISYS Superior Quality Service Award, in recognition for excellent project performance.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Candidate, Process improvement leader driving results for revenue and expense reduction. Training provided by Breakthrough Performance Group LLC.
- Additional independent consulting clientele including: Davis-Kompa Communications and Swearingen Associates
- Financial Consultant delivering key performance indicators and analysis. Leading financial statement performance analysis and preparation along with client communication for business units.
- Delivered analysis on financial statements and customer focused marketing analysis for trends within industries for public relations clients.
Senior Business Analyst
- Directed preparation of financial stability assessments in order to compare prospective suppliers' current financial
- or seek cost-effective, outsourced options.
- performance with industry and market trends analysis used in decision making to provide core services internally
- Led Capability Teams, a multi-disciplinary, cross-functional data analysis organization, tasked with driving optimal organizational effectiveness. Leader of senior management reporting measuring financial results.
- Prepared pricing matrices among existing suppliers to successfully contribute to savings initiatives and cost avoidance measures and improve sourcing consultants' ability to negotiate better deals.
- Led Internal Audit Response 5 member Team. Developed proper procedures to respond to deficiencies identified by audit, including financial statement analysis, Service Organization Control SAS 70 analysis, and supplier service level agreement development and evaluation. Coordinated execution on behalf of internal business units and external suppliers.
- Developed effective financial statement analysis to drive key decisions for internal business partners and maintain high levels of due diligence resulting in expense reduction in operating budgets.
- Initiated review of supplier requirements and statistically measured their capacity in order to drive key performance indicators and compare supplier capabilities.