Senior Business Systems Application Analyst,
- Responsibilities included design, support and maintenance of the companies Treasury Services Corporate Trust Billing systems. Created complex queries, DTS and SSIS packages for reports, data loads and testing.
- Worked with business units and technology teams to identify, assess and document business requirements.
- Analyzed business requirements, provided technical knowledge to produce specifications and functional design for application additions, changes and modifications.
- Evaluated priorities, advising business units on options, risks and cost versus benefits of various solutions.
- Also involved in configuration and troubleshooting of PC/Infrastructure hardware and software. Provided solutions to issues involving business applications and core application.
Senior Business Systems Analyst, Project Manager, Assistant Vice President
Served as project manager in banks conversion and installation of the retail banks teller/ platform system. Designed new database structure and data mappings using DB2. Duties included support, enhancement and creation of banking applications for the retail, private banking, investment center and product strategy business units. Consulted with users, prepared programs specifications, coding new applications and enhancements to existing systems, tested, debugged and created SDLC documentation for these applications.Involved with system preparation for BNY retail systems sale to JPMC. Also performed database administration for 400 branch and backoffice servers.
Information Systems Manager, AVP
- Supervised the Information Systems Department, responsible for all bank communications consisting of the corporate office, branch sites, legal office and off-site service providers.
- Managed banks conversion from an online-real time processing system on an NCR mainframe, to the Jack Henry POD system running in an AS/400 environment which houses the deposit, loan, GL, and CIF systems.
- Served as Security Administrator on AS/400 and Novell networks.
- Re-engineered management, governmental and third party reporting in new system.
- Managed the installation of new software required for new system integration.
Information Systems Analyst/Programmer, Assistant Treasurer
- Primary responsibilities included development and implementation of programs to seek automation solutions which included :
- Automated interfaces between software applications.
- Delinquency tracking and collection system.
- Commercial loan tracking system.
- Automated escrow tax disbursements.
- Mortgage pipeline management system.
- Research, purchase and install software packages, ensuring all systems remained operational.
- Developed code using SQL, VB, and third party software tools.
- Developed customized reports to satisfy business needs using various programs including Crystal Reports:
- Designed management reports for senior management, board, and regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for banks reporting tools.
- Created various training programs for bank personnel.