Director Agile Coach, Scrum Master Resume
2.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- A dynamic SAFe Certified Lean Agile Practitioner and change agent leading industry transformation while challenging the status quo as an experienced facilitator, coach and mentor. Developing customer centric products from idea to production. Exemplifying servant - leadership and Agile best practices with cross-functional development teams. Remarkable problem solving and conflict resolution capabilities. A collaborator and team builder with superb interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Business Transformation/Change Management JIRA, Trello, Confluence, Slack, MS Office, SharePoint
- Root Cause Analysis Salesforce CRM, Go High Level (GHL)
- Strategy, Process and Technology Consulting Portals, Executive Dashboards and Business Intelligence
- Project Management Office PMO & ePMO Database Management and Cloud Based Technologies
- Process Improvement and Reengineering SaaS, SaaP
- Product, Program & Project Management Custom Application Design and Implementation
- Outsourcing, Offshoring and Contracting Systems/Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
Director Agile Coach, Scrum Master
- Implemented Agile Processes and Practices, Mindset and Scrum Methodologies’ with distributed high performing scrum teams on 2 continents.
- Liaised with Stakeholders and Devops in developing cross-functional team model focused on the Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Drove sales by reducing client acquisition costs in the SMB market using Database Reactivation
- Developed social media advertising campaigns which delivered valuable high quality leads and new business while reducing cost of acquisition over 50%.
- Developed proprietary roadmap for customer onboarding, campaign development and implementation.
- Collaborated with Business Owners in the insurance, banking, brokerage and professional services industries.
- Took on various roles as Coach, Product Manager/Owner and Scrum Master
- Introduced Agile and Scrum Ceremonies such as daily stand-up, sprint/iteration planning, backlog grooming user story refinement, story splitting, sprint demo and retrospective while utilizing Kanban to manage flow.
- Emphasized the Lean Agile Principles of Transparency, Alignment, Culture, Flow, Design Thinking, Innovation, Agility, Cadence and Relentless Improvement.
- Introduced a culture as a servant leader of continuous improvement, prioritization, removing impediments, managing dependencies and assessing capacity, improving velocity, meeting KPI’s with an emphasis on built-in quality.
- Developed SaaS platform for Client CRM, using GHL
- Led an Agile and Waterfall hybrid Project that provided risk management and instantaneous underwriting decisions which captured sales in underserved markets. Ultimately growing sales 100% per year first 3 years of inception.
- Created an IMO, Independent Marketing Organization to contract with the top 30 insurance and annuity carriers in the country.
- Entered into affiliation with NY Life in 2019.
- Participated in quarterly PI Planning and Agile Release Train (ART)
- Actively participated in Communities of Practice to discuss what’s working, what’s not working and best practices
- Drove significant growth by managing all aspects of intricate multi-leg options strategies. Executing complex quantitative, technical analysis techniques to drive growth.
- Applied Asymmetrical trading techniques to produce returns in excess of 1000%.
- Lectured as a subject matter expert on credit spread trading for the NJ Options Trading Association.
- Worked daily with distributed trading team sharing best practices and participating in Communities of Practice.
Financial Advisor, Registered Investment Advisor
- Series 7, 63, 65 Securities and Life and Health Insurance Licensed.
- Cultivated client/business relationships providing unparalleled financial advice
- Leveraged expertise in biotechnology providing guidance to clients on successful outcomes of clinical trials that resulted in acquisition of Agouron Pharmaceuticals by Warner Lambert and Genzyme’s acquisition of Biomatrix and their product Synvisc. Resulting in exponential client ROI.
Confidential, New Jersey
Manager of Finance, Administration and Support
- Directed financial accounting, budgeting, purchasing, and contracting in the and Human Services division on program and portfolio levels.
- Reported directly to Project Director and C level suite executives including CEO.
- Responsible for 5 distributed offices and staff of over 50 who accomplished 100% of performance goals annually.
- Put in place strategies that increased profitability by 375%.
- Lead team in RFP response and contracting at the state and federal level under the Job Partnership Act and Job Corp Program through the United States Department of Labor.
- Developed database management system (DBMS) to track participants throughout project participation lifecycle.
- Responsible for developing and implementing project level standard operating procedures (SOP)
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes