Project Manager/consultant Resume
- Customer focused Information Technology Professional with a proven track record of implementing successful projects. Reputation for developing and implementing creative solutions that generate significant savings and demonstrating improved business processes.
- Highly motivated leader with superior analytical skills and a unique ability to effectively manage both the business and technical aspects of a project. Reputation for setting and exceeding customer expectations by developing realistic project schedules, prioritizing tasks, identifying all risks, that results in the delivery of a high - quality product on time within authorized budget. Accustom at performing roles of Manager, Project Manager, Business Analyst and Developer on projects.
Technology Stack: AS400/iSeries/IBM I, RPGLE, CL, Infor Syteline (CSI), SAP, Infinium (ERP), IRMS (ERP), Multi-tenant 3PL warehouse experience, WMS Systems/Applications; A-Frame, Pick by Lights, RF picking, Auto-Manifesting, Voice Pick, Single line automation, Cross Docking/GS1-128, Fulfilment Cross Docking, Outbound weight auditing. EDI, eCommerce integrations, MS-SQL, SSMS, DB2, Stored Procedures, Visual Studio, BI, VB, ADO, VBA automation using Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Projects, Trello, Jira, Smartsheet, B2B eCommerce, B2C eCommerce, SOX compliance
Confidential - Union, NJ
- Managing all IT projects for the Company, Project Selection, Scope, Requirements,Development, UAT, Go-live
- Project Manager for extraordinarily successful eCommerce Website
- Managed Enterprise Resource Planning Projects, Resources and Enhancements
- Developed an extensive Business Intelligent (BI) system including Customer Win/Loss Metrics, Daily Sales Order Management, Sales force Reporting, Sample Correlation
- Implemented “Map My Customer” CRM system for the Sales Team.
- TD Bank Self Pay Website
- Managed migration of Company to new Warehouse and Office. Project including build- out the new Warehouse in Charlotte, NC and a new Office in Union, NJ. Managed all aspects of the Company migration from Newark, NJ.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Managed projects in support of our 3PL multi-tenant (35+ clients) warehouse. Projects increased efficiencies, reduce order cycle time, increase quality, and to improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Implemented a Single Product Shipping process throughout the warehouse, resulted in an 75% increase in picking efficiency.
- Implemented a new process that captured serial # for outbound orders. System combined the packing and manifesting processes. The result was a 99+% shipping accuracy and 100+% increase in productivity.
- Created a Fulfillment Cross Dock System, the system identified inbound receipts that were to be diverted to fulfill outbound orders. Resulted in reduced order cycle time.
- Managed B2B EDI Projects using the following EDI transactions and compliance labeling; EDI850, EDI940, EDI945, GS1-128 labels, and EDI856.
- Implemented a Biometric Time and Attendance (NOVAtime) system.
- Implemented an IT Intake workflow communication system.
- Designed and Implemented a Dashboard for managing work in the Warehouse.
Senior Business Analyst
- Project Management Office activities included collaborating with Stakeholders on the creation and submission of Project Charters. Development of standard Business Requirement Document and Functional Requirement Document templates. Developed an automated Test Script template. All documents provided traceability across requirements, specifications, test cases, and defects.
- Responsible for Project Management and Business Analysis. This involved project planning, capturing of business requirements, as-is current state documentation (System Overview, Swimland diagrams, Use Cases, etc.), future state design, functional specifications, test Script creation and execution, stage gates, cutover planning, and hyper care support.
- Implemented B2B eCommerce Websites. The HAD B2B site was designed for our Sales force to enter orders on behalf of our customers during sales calls. The GM B2B site was for direct eCommerce by our customer. Both systems offered sophisticated pricing and real-time integration with the SAP system.
- Performed a Case Study investigating the consolidation of all North America Warehouses under one Global Warehouse Management System.
Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Implemented Purchase Order Solution for Ariba System. Global solution for NA, EMEA, and LATAM Regions. Gathered requirements, mobilized users, overall responsibility for the project. Solution successfully implemented with full consideration of languages, locale, and currency. The system is tremendously stable and successful.
- Supported Ariba P2P initiatives, including user, supplier integration and payment integrations. Main Ariba focus was the on-going rollout of multiple categories to control and reduce company spend.
- Led project to automate On-boarding of the temporary agency employees into our Time and Attendance System from our SAP Fieldglass Temp Labor system. Implemented all integrations including Timesheet submission and acceptance of a consolidated Invoice into our E1 (Enterprise One) Payables System.
- Responsible for all aspects of the Time and Attendance System, contract negotiations, roadmap upgrade planning, functional specifications, project management, UAT support, Go-Live, and Hypercare support. System used at 5 facilities throughout the US. Led team throughout US and Canada to identify issues and enhancements.
Director/Project Manager/Lead Developer
- Managed on-going eCommerce EDI initiatives. The latest project was the RDC rollout with Home Depot. Projects ranged from compliance programs to expanding our partnerships and transactions.
- Proposed and spearheaded project development of a cubing system for UCC128 shipping compliance. Defined EDI inbound (850) and outbound requirements (856,810) as well as shipping requirements.
- Proposed and developed a Flash reporting system. This system quickly became the model for emailing sales reports using VBA/.NET automation with Outlook, Excel, and ADO. System eliminated need for paper and communicated order and sales information to the sales force and management daily.
- Proposed and implemented a POS reporting system which led to visibility of sell-through and inventory levels at Home Depot and Lowes stores. Mapped EDI POS (852) transactions and scrubbed and summarized data.
- Designed and led a project to develop a Freight rating system for outbound freight.
- Managed multiple projects for mergers and migrations.
- Implemented extensive ERP and WMS systems and enhancements. Highlights; Order Management system enhancements, WMS A-Frame, WMS Pick by Lights System, Cross Dock System, UCC128/EDI ASN implementation, Multiple EDI Integrations.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes