Sr Business Analyst Resume
3.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Expert Software Consultant with excellent Quality and Business Analysis skills. Nearly 13+ years of consulting experience; including nearly 8+ years with Confidential .
- Expert in Business process engineering and software development life cycle, including analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of software applications.
- Experience includes working in the Business (Operations, Sales, Finance), and Software Engineering environments, and managing efforts of cross - functional teams both as Quality Analyst and Business Analyst.
- Solution design experience ranging from requirements analysis, project scoping, solution & system architecture.
- Experience in user interaction, business flow analysis, GAP Analysis, finalizing and mapping the system. Creating user-training documents, User Training & addressing the user issues.
- Expertise in defining used case diagrams using Visio and UML, sequence diagrams, activity diagrams as well.
- Expertise in definition of Business requirements and technical specifications, process improvement, configuration, testing and production support.
- Excellent Metrics preparation and presentation skills.
- Hands-on experience in Business Intelligence applications such as Business Objects, OBIEE and Essbase, Data Warehousing, Data Mining ETW (Extract, Transform and load operations)
- Good Knowledge of Web Analytics and how it’s used for Dashboards.
- Experience logging and handling cases in Remedy tool with users, post production support.
- In-depth Knowledge of Program management and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) having thorough understanding of various phases such as Requirements, Analysis/Design, Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Solid experience in UAT/BAT test cycles.
- Expertise in creating Test plans, Test cases, Unit testing, System testing, Integration testing, and Functional testing.
- Proficient in SQL queries.
- Excellent and strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to work independently and team player attitude.
- Experience working in complex, cross-functional and geographically dispersed team environments.
- Strong interpersonal, analysis, organizational, and judgment skills.
- Dependable and flexible professional who works well both independently and on a team.
- Multi-tasker, fast learner with excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong cross-functional and Cisco business knowledge.
- Very good functional knowledge of Cisco’s applications - MDM (My Deal Manager), SFDC, Deal Checkpoint, Order Management tool, CSCC, GDR, CCW. Have knowledge of Channel Partners integration with Sales applications like MDM.
- FIN BI booking and Expense data on Oracle and Teradata using reporting tools - Business Objects, Dashboards and Hyperion Essbase.
- Good Knowledge of Tableau.
Sr Business Analyst
- Worked closely with Stakeholders and Development team to Write BRD and update FSD
- Worked with dev team closely to build reports using tableau
- Coordinated and performed UAT activities with teams involved.
- Worked on reconciliation of Data Was involved in setting up reference data governance processes to manage reference data sets.
Sr Business Analyst
- Involved in both Functional and Business side for the whole BI Initiative as a Sr Functional and Business Analyst.
- Worked closely with Stake holders and Development team to set up a Business Objects Universe for this Initiative.
- Used HP ALM to log defects during Functional and UAT testing and to maintain the Traceability Metrics with Requirements and Test Scenarios.
- Coordinated the whole UAT effort, and prepared Training documentations and Kickoff deck.
- Worked in an Agile environment in Iteration mode while conducting functional testing and UAT testing.
- Authored FSDs and BRDs for this whole initiative.
- Worked closely with Dev team to build User Canned Reports in BO.
- Functional and UAT testing was done comparing to the source which is built in PEGA.
- Involved mainly in preparing the monthly and Quarterly Metrics for Physical fulfillment track using advanced Excel and BO and Tableau.
- Created and maintained quarterly metrics in Tableau.
- Conducted data analysis using SQL(on Teradata) and BO and Excel.
- Written user stories and BRDs as required and maintained them in smart sheets.
- Conducted BAT/UAT for each agile release.
- Involved mainly in the metrics development for the adoption of various new features.
- Presented the Metrics in a Dashboard format in Excel.
- Conducted Data analysis using SQL(on Teradata), Excel and BO using pivot tables.
- Interacted with IT and SMEs to understand and analyze the data.
- Produced Pipeline metrics for internal team to assess the adoption of GDR & SOT features.
- Used DMR BO universe heavily.
- Used Excel Power pivot and power Query for data mashup
- Used extensive Excel functions to mash up and analyze data.
- Migrated the reports and data from Excel to Tableau.
- Created the Dashboard view with all the reports in Tableau.
- Created Calculated measures in the Tableau for reporting needs.
- Used Tableau functions to create key measures and parameters.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes