Scrum Master/business Analyst Resume
2.00/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- 7 years of experience in implementing Scrum framework with Sprint planning, Daily stand - ups, Sprint Reviews, Retrospectives, Release planning, Product and Sprint backlog grooming.
- Expertise in facilitating Scrum Practices to the team in end-to-end Software Development Life Cycle using Agile methodologies.
- Work collaboratively in various projects with Stakeholders and cross-functional team to deliver projects as per Scrum’s Rules, Roles, Artifacts and Events.
- Experienced in creating Business Requirement Documents, Software Requirements Specification Documents, and Functional Requirements Documents.
- Experience in facilitating Joint Requirement Planning (JRP) sessions with Business User Groups, conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with IT Groups and Conflict Management with Project team members.
- Experience in performing Root Cause Analysis for identifying and resolving performance hurdles and suggest fool-proof techniques for successful completions.
- Experience in applying GAP Analysis, SWOT, Impact Analysis, Root-case identification, Cost-Benefit analysis, Feasibility study, Risk Analysis.
- Expertise in preparing Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Test Documentation, Test Scripts and Test Cases; coordinating User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Adept at performing AS-IS and TO-BE Analysis, ROI Analysis, GAP Analysis, Risk Analysis, Cost-Benefit Analysis and SWOT Analysis.
- Experience in using project management and modeling tools such as MS Office tools: Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint, Word, JIRA and Rally.
- Strong knowledge of Project Management skills such as time estimation, task identification, risk analysis and scope management and resource management.
- Experience in Data Management and Reporting technologies, worked on relational databases like SQL Server, Oracle, & created logical data models.
- Understanding of Data Warehousing Architecture, Data Modeling, ETL, OLAP operations such as Drill Down, Roll Up, Slice and Dice Techniques and OLTP systems and Source to Target System mappings.
- Expert in using various techniques to refine the product backlog with Business value and Effort estimates by facilitating product refinement meetings.
- Product Backlog Grooming
- SQL Server
- Release Planning
- Relational Database Management
- Backlog Management
- Extreme Programming
- Scrum Works
- Cruise Control
Confidential, Plano, TX
Scrum Master/Business Analyst
- Worked with Product Owner and Stakeholders in finding ways to effectively maintain and prioritize the Product backlog and release plan.
- Responsible for facilitating daily scrum meetings, enforcing timeboxes, responding to impediments, tracking baseline, Sprint planning, and Retrospectives.
- Used JIRA for assigning the task, monitoring the progress, adding tasks to product backlog, maintenance of Sprint backlogs.
- Participates in the Scrum Master Sync and Community of Practice (CoP) Sessions and Agile Release Train Sync Sessions.
- Performed GAP analysis for new application requirements and prioritized them based on the business needs as the project was scheduled to move in phases.
- Documented the AS-IS process and found places for improvement to create the TO-BE process.
- Developed SQL queries to perform quantitative data analysis on the large amount of data and produce ad-hoc reports for various departments.
- Organized the information between DEV. teams regarding the project using MS SharePoint for efficient collaboration across different user groups.
- Maintained the Requirements Traceability Matrix RTM between the requirements, design documents and test plans.
- Managed risk by proactively driving cross-functional leads to identify and unblock issues, track, and resolve cross team dependencies.
- Created the Logging and Exception handling framework against the needs of an enterprise level solution.
- Executed ETL operations for Business Intelligence reporting solutions using Excel.
- Utilized Java programming to send auto generated publication files on a weekly basis with the help of the sterling messaging system to the vendors.
- Performed detailed assessments of project risks to determine constraints and develop mitigation strategies.
- Coordinated and synchronized project plan, activities, and dependencies with parallel projects.
- Helped team complete tasks successfully and on-time and resolved obstacles encountered by team members.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Business Analyst / Scrum Master
- Interacted with cross-functional team of Bas and Developers to determine comprehensive list of requirement specifications for new applications.
- Organized daily stand-up meetings, reviews, estimation, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos, burndown tracking and other Scrum-related meetings.
- Created the Multilayer architecture of the application defining the scope and usability of each layer.
- Created the High Level and Low-Level design documents to define and demonstrate the technical implementations of the various functional screens.
- Involved in code review (Standard and Logical) to find out the code quality and the scope for improvement in existing code.
- Grouped the Use Cases and other diagrams into Sequence and Collaboration diagrams using Rational Rose based on UML methods.
- Conducted meetings, briefings, demonstrations, JAD sessions, and wrote minutes of project meetings notes.
- Involved in designing the database and implementing stored procedures, functions, views, and scripts using SQL Server to build data processing modules.
- Outlined the requirements throughout the development process and verified adherence using the Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Captured and managed the user stories and requirements in to JIRA.
- Coordinated activities with project manager and other teams using MS Project.
- Performed Data mapping, logical data modeling, created class diagrams and ER diagrams and used SQL queries to filter data
- Created SSIS package to load data from Flat files, Excel and Access to SQL server using connection manager.
- Created reports from OLAP, sub reports, bar charts and matrix reports using SSRS.
- Wrote Excel macros to manage and track Agile work like Stories, Tracks, Burndown charts, Kanban Story board progress.
- During Retrospectives, took feedback on how the team can improve and did RCA
- Helped the team to resolve access and dependency issues and how it could be avoided in the next Sprint.
Confidential, Birmingham, AL
Business Analyst /Scrum Master
- Interacted with Subject Matter Experts and Stakeholders to understand client business processes and gathered business requirements. Daily Scrum Meetings.
- Conducted coaching and training sessions regarding Agile development cycle and encouraged team to engage in Scrum ceremonies, technical discussions, reviews and release planning.
- Translated business requirements into functional requirements and communicated them to stakeholders to baseline high-level requirements
- Verified and validated requirements throughout the development process by constantly interacting with technical and business teams.
- Responsible for organizing and conducting requirements elicitation meetings with various businesses and documenting them in JIRA.
- Created use-case scenarios and storyboards in MS Word and MS PowerPoint for better visualization of the application.
- Performed Data mapping, logical data modeling, created class diagrams and ER diagrams and used SQL queries to filter data.
- Used SQL to organize and extract data from Oracle databases and created reports.
- Created reports such as drill down, parameterized, cascading, conditional, table, matrix, chart and sub reports formatting them using SSRS
- Generated BI reports using Pivot tables and Pivot charts from cleaned data.
- Used MS SharePoint a content management platform, for managing content across the organization within a shared repository.
- Utilized Agile/SCRUM methodology to develop User Stories, Product Backlog, and Sprint Backlog.
- Develop UML diagrams like Use Cases Diagram, Activity Diagram, Sequence Diagram, Class Diagram and Coloration Diagram using MS Visio.
- Created UAT plans with several test cases for each project to ensure that the system runs smoothly after the proposed enhancements or changes have been made.
- Documented Test Plans that contained test scripts, test cases, test data and expected results for the User Acceptance testing.
- Implemented database replication strategies for both internal and Disaster Recovery.
- Reported chargeback numbers on individual cost centers to higher management.
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
- Scheduled and facilitated Sprint planning, Daily stand up, Retrospectives, Stakeholder meetings, and Sprint demonstrations.
- Created project proposals, effort estimates, budget estimates, contract management, project schedule, project change request, risk management plans.
- Administered project management activities inclusive of planning, effort, design, scope, estimation, resource coordination and delivery as per specified time frames.
- Maintained key program performance data for evaluations to support key decision-making program performance analysis.
- Provided functional support to testers by providing them with guidance on the business processes and scenarios and answer queries on test coverage.
- Worked on claim processing module which involved Receipt and Verification of Claim Forms (837) and Claims Attachments (275), Claims Enquiry and Response Adjudication, Healthcare Claim Payment/Advice (835) as per HIPAA guidelines.
- Helped the product owner prioritize and rank the product backlog based on business needs and systems constraint.
- Planned the sequence of changes to be implemented along with work assignment to the team through sprint planning sessions.
- Tracked the development, QA and UAT sign-offs on the user stories through RTC and daily check point meetings.
- Provided a demo of the system increment / changes to the product owner and obtaining customer sign-off through sprint demo sessions.
- Tracked best practices, bottle necks and scope for improvement in team operations through the sprint retrospective sessions.
- Developed SQL Queries to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases using joins, database links to format the results into reports, logs and data validation tools.
- Involved in manual testing of the product and writing test cases for improving the product efficiency.
- Managed daily interactions amongst the various stakeholders and the scrum teams to discuss updates, issues, changes and dependencies through the Scrums.
- Troubleshot integration issues and dependency issues through triage calls and managing risks, scope creeps and defect triages.
Confidential, Madison, WI
- Collaborated with project stakeholders throughout all SDLC phases to ensure timely delivery of specified business solutions.
- Conducted GAP analysis of the different reports that are being presented to clients to accommodate their requirements for the new enhancements.
- Conducted one-to-one meeting with the business to gather the all requirements and convert them into technical requirement for development perspective.
- Prepared the mapping documents, and process flow diagrams required for the Informatica development process.
- Involved throughout the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and performed a primary liaison between the business and the technical areas.
- Involved in preparation of project estimates and database size with the delivery lead.
- Worked actively with the reconciliation team on error out records of the Rx vendors.
- Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with the development team, end users, QA team, and stakeholders for project related meetings.
- Documented & maintained Project Changes Request (PCR) documents & updated them accordingly.
- Developed Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) using MS Excel to trace each software design requirement to test case.
- Created test plans, test cases and conducted functional/non-functional testing as needed, defined and traced software defects in JIRA.
- Share new functionality details and testing scenarios of enhancements in the company's knowledge database.
- Perform demos for client and proactively work during the User Acceptance Testing phase with the client's QA resources.
- Used Microsoft SharePoint as a Web-based Content Management System as well as Project Management tool.
- Analyzed test cases and defects being loaded in QC by QA teams to ensure the link entities and accuracy of data.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes