Business Analyst Iii Resume
0/5 (Submit Your Rating)
- Results - driven expert with more than 7 years’ experience in coordinating business and IT in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Use the scrum framework and Agile practices to guide through each milestone and achievements.
- Proven ability to develop procedures to streamline and improve daily operations.
- Extensive experience in guiding Agile development and delivery teams on a variety of development projects.
- Plan, organize, and stay on top of project’s development by taking accountability of the team’s productivity.
- High degree of emotional intelligence and awareness.
- Detail oriented, yet able to move forward efficiently in the face of unanswered questions.
- Continuously striving for process and quality improvements.
- Customer focused and values end-user satisfaction.
- Experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, Continuous Refinement, Continuous Testing, Automated Testing, Continuous Testing, Pairing.
- Fluent in French and English.
- Ability to assess and align stakeholder requests with strategic initiatives.
- Patience and savvy to seek cultural change toward organizational maturity through an iterative process.
- Leans into opportunities to learn when facing new problems; a relentless, versatile, and quick learner. Analyzes both successes and failures as clues for improvement.
- Flexible and comfortable in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
- Builds and maintains a positive and results-oriented work environment.
Operating Systems: Microsoft (MS) Windows 7, MS Windows XP/2000, Unix
Tools: MS Visio, Hewlett Packard (HP) ALM, Quality Center, JAWS WAVE, JIRA, Selenium
Databases: SQL Server, SQL, Oracle
Applications: MS Office Suite, SharePoint
Confidential | Houston, TX
Business Analyst III
- Developing and reviewing Agile stories, while utilizing an Agile SCRUM approach
- Executing business process improvements, assisting in gathering requirements from decision makers, ensuring best practices in quality assurance testing.
- Documenting requirements and traceability in tools such as JIRA.
- Develop and clearly document functional business specifications for new projects including creating user stories and sprint goals.
- Extracting collaboration and building a better understanding between development teams and clients.
- Assist Product Owners in planning, updating, prioritizing, and refining backlogs.
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, decomposing high level information into details, summarizing low level information to a general understanding, and distinguishing user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Serving as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Facilitates daily standups, sprint pre-planning, sprint planning, sprint review, sprint retrospective, demos, and backlog grooming sessions
- Lead teams to meet Sprint Goals and produce timely software
- Manage SQL database.
- Using flexibility to quickly course correct, re prioritize, and elicit new information based on what was learned from customer feedback Assisting with the project's scope, acceptance, installation, and deployment.
- Remove impediments and roadblocks for teams to progress smoothly.
Confidential | Houston, TX
Business Analyst II
- Creates requirement and functional design documents and able to present them to internal team members and clients.
- Assesses requirements and defines solution options to fit to the needs of the business.
- Maps out and documents “as is” and “to be” process models, defines associated business requirements, and performs gap analysis between process models, technology, and people.
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations and new functionality based on changing business needs.
- Collaborate on all business readiness activities including end-user training, product testing, roll-out, iteration, and support.
- Collaborates with the project team to identify and handle risks and issues.
- Meticulously prepare and maintain all project artifacts such as functional requirements, action items, decision points, test cases, project timelines, gap analysis, meeting notes and agendas.
- Assists in the preparation of deployment/implementation plans and transition of knowledge to application production support team.
- Defines and documents the business and system requirements and acceptance criteria when custom development is needed for technology component such as user interfaces(screen, and GUI designs), reports, data conversions, interfaces to other application.
Confidential | Houston, TX
Business Analyst Consultant
- Partner with stakeholders across the company (Sales, Marketing, Ops, etc...) to provide analytical support
- Build and manage existing analytics tools to provide deeper insight into the pipeline and capture key metrics to drive the consultant business
- Ability to prepare and present operational analysis reports highlighting variances and performance drivers in a clear, concise, and effective manner to technical and non-technical audience.
- Develop and document clear functional requirements for reporting and data analysis projects and ensure the consistency and accuracy of data.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes