- 7 years of overall experience in the field of application software analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, support and user training for various systems.
- 5 years of experience in Requirements Gathering, writing System Requirements Specifications SRS , technical analysis and design of software systems.
- Extensive experience with Source to Target mapping requirements for Data Warehouse systems.
- Experience in drafting technical specifications and design for ETL development.
- Extensive experience in IBM Healthcare Provider Data Model.
- Extensive experience in EPIC Clarity Data Model.
- Experience with Inmon and Kimball data modeling approaches.
- Experience in Agile Data Warehousing using 'thin-slice' concepts of Ralph Hughes and Ken Collier.
- Successfully modeled Atomic and Dimensional Warehouse tables in in CA ERWIN and IBM Infosphere Data Architect IDA .
- Successfully architected Platform-As-A- Service solutions.
- Experience with Master Data Management MDM , Reference Data Management RDM concepts and IBM Initiate Hub's.
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile SDLC processes in a CMMi Level 5 environment.
- Extensive experience in iLOG and Windows WorkFlow Business Rules Management Systems.
- 3 years of experience in software development with ASP.Net, C and ADO.Net under .Net framework 2.0, 3.0 and 3.5 in Visual Studio.Net environment.
- Certified Associate in Project Management CAPM with License 1341680 valid till June 2015.
- Certified Scrum Master CSM from Scrum Alliance.
- Experience in developing Project Charter, Project Network Schedule Diagrams, Project Schedule using PERT and MS Project.
- Extensive experience in Healthcare industry namespace, ambulatory setting workflows, hospital safety eventing systems, EHR and Practice Management systems.
- Experience with ANSI 270/271 eligibility requests and responses.
- Extensive experience is Institutional 1500 and Professional 837/835 healthcare Claims domain.
- Experience working creating dashboards for Accountable Care Organization ACO 33 metrics.
- Architected and deigned solutions for PQRS reporting in ambulatory systems.
- Expertise with SureScripts, NCDPD and E-prescribing standards.
- Experience in designing healthcare systems in accordance with CCHIT and ARRA meaningful use specifications.
- Experience in healthcare standards such as HL7 and HIPAA.
- Extensive experiences in SNOMED CT, ICD-9, ICD-10, MULTUM, LOINC codes and CCIEdits.
- Working knowledge of web services, WCF, WPF, EF, Workflows in .Net 4.0
- Developed and implemented N-Tier web applications with Microsoft Technologies.
- Extensive experience in SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, proficient in T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors and Functions.
- Good working knowledge of Business Intelligence BI tools like Cognos Workspace Advance
- Experienced in source code control tools like Visual Source Safe and Borland StarTeam.
- Working knowledge of requirements analysis tools like Borland's CaliberRM.
- Experienced in performance engineering tools like Mercury Load Runner and Quality Center.
- Experienced in IT Sarbanes-Oxley SOX audit and compliance systems.
- Involved in business strategy decision models, marketing drives, contract and procurement management.
- Experience with US Patent process and converting software specs to patent abstract and claims.
- Expertise is quantitative modeling for valuation of products and market research analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player and ability to work well with all levels of an organization with effective presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
Lead Business Consultant
- Conducted JAD sessions and interviews to gather requirements from stakeholders.
- Designed end-to-end data flow diagrams to elicit the flow of data through multi-tier system.
- Worked as a Systems Analyst to analyze and convert HL7 ADT, Rx, Lab and Radiology data to load in Core Data Warehouse.
- Requirements Analysis for developing the IBM HCPDM Atomic and Dimensional data model.
- Analysis of EPIC Clarity model for integration into the Dimensional Warehouse.
- Provided recommendations to fix issues, defects and improve the data warehouse model.
- Designed complex requirements for ETL transformations needed to achieve seamless Data Integration.
- Championed efforts to organize Patient, Organization and Location hubs in Initiate to provide accurate master data to downstream systems.
- Recommended data governance, process and workflow improvements.
- Designed data models using ERWIN and was responsible for DDL Management.
- Worked on Reference Data Management RDM system to maintain, provide cross-walk and mapping for healthcare standards such as LOINC, CPT, ICD, NDC and SNOMED codes.
- Architected solutions and design for data migration effort to migrate and transform all legacy data to the new IBM Data Warehouse.
- Elicited business and technical requirements for producing complex Claims based metrics and Clinical Accountable Care Organization ACO 33 measures.
- Single point of contact between the development team and business internal as well as external .
- Worked as an Agile team member wearing multiple hats like business analyst, systems analyst, data modeler, data architect to meet delivery milestones.
- Worked with Product and Portfolio management to provide guidance and recommendations for release strategy, roadmap, backlog grooming.
- Managed junior developers, quality assurance and operations personnel.
- Prepared System Requirements Specifications SRS document to elicit the required system features.
- Designed complex UML Use Case, Class, Activity, Sequence and State diagrams for the system.
- Created Project Plan and Project Schedule Network Diagram using PERT calculations.
- Prepared the Work Breakdown Structure WBS and User Stories for developers.
- In charge of change management and project scope management.
- In charge of producing weekly status reports and metrics for upper management.
- Analysis of healthcare domain standards such as HIPAA and HL7 required for the system.
- Extensive experience in developing specifications for SNOMED CT based health information exchange
- Extensive experience in designing systems for ARRA Meaningful Use and ONC-ATCB certification
- Created functional specifications in accordance with CCHIT certification requirements
- Analyzed and designed eligibility requirements for ANSI 270/271 eligibility request and responses
- Analyzed and prepared functional requirements for SureScripts connectivity.
- Created test plans and requirements traceability matrix during the testing phase of the project.
- Championed User Acceptance Testing UAT efforts with clients and end users.
- Created user manuals to illustrate the working and various features of the system.
- In charge of managing UI designers and data entry professionals.
- Single point of contact between third party software vendors, users, and software developers.
- Coordinated in development of patents for the product with patent attorneys.
- Created new business models for the product with company's stakeholders.
- Conducted marketing campaigns and sales brochures for the product.
- Conducted interviews and hired developers and data entry professionals.
- Conducted Sprint Retro Demo and Sprint Planning
- In charge of maintaining Sprint backlogs and Product backlogs.
- Designed and developed a web application in C .Net to facilitate easy and accurate scheduling of graduate courses each semester for the staff and better platform for students to select courses.
- In charge of maintaining several classic ASP and .Net web applications and the website of the school based on faculty, staff and user change requests.
Business Analyst Intern
- Worked with the IT Application Lifecycle Management ALM team and performing ALM tasks using Borland StarTeam and Borland Caliber.
- Implemented and monitored IT controls efficiently for Sarbanes-Oxley SOX compliance.
- Performed builds for Windows and UNIX software releases.
- In charge of metrics and producing reports for continuous business process improvement.
- Analysis and documentation of ALM tasks and processes as a part of Business Process Reengineering.
- Coordinated and consulted with other IT teams to ensure smooth and efficient workflows.
Developed ASP.Net C Windows and Web applications for financial systems.
Created test scripts and worked on Load/Stress Testing of web applications in Mercury Load Runner.
Programming Languages : VB, C , HTML
Technologies : ASP, ASP .NET, W3C/XHTML, VSTS, MS TFS, SharePoint, Datastage, Cognos
Databases : MS SQL Server, DB2, MS Access, Netezza
Applications : MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, Rally, JIRA, XMLSpy
Tools : Borland StarTeam, Borland CaliberRM, ERWIN, IDA, AQT, Aginity