- Business Analyst with more than 6 years of experience in understanding the Business Process Flows, Case Tools, and Business Analysis
- Experience in full Software Development Life Cycle RUP, Waterfall, Spiral other SDLC implementation
- Extensive knowledge in Requirement Gathering Analysis through user interviews, workshops and existing systems documentation and procedures
- Experienced in multiple system design and modeling methodologies such as Rational Unified Process
- Proficient in interacting with business users to identify information needs and initiating process changes and creating Business Process Modeling, Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams, Class Diagrams, based on UML methodology using tools like Rational Rose and MS Visio
- Experience in conducting Joint Application Development JAD sessions for requirements gathering, analysis, and design
- Project management experience includes client management, customer interaction, scope definition, project planning, and change control, integration and release management.
- Generated Traceability Matrices to ensure that all the requirements are covered by the test cases
- Team work on SDLC life cycle with Security masers
- Creating Work Breakdown Structures WBS , Project Schedules and Project Timelines
- Well versed in documentation of Product Definition Document PDD , Business Requirements Documentation and System Requirement Specification SRS
- Strong experience in project management tools like MS-Project for status reporting and project planning
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also a great team player
- Effective Project Scope Change Management and Configuration Change Management
- Organized weekly Project Status and Task Review meetings
- Data collection from to vendors, third parties, Stakeholders
- Skilled at performing GAP analysis, User Acceptance Testing UAT , SWOT analysis, Cost benefit analysis and ROI analysis.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2000. 2003, XP, Seven, Vista
Databases Tools: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access
ERP System: SAP FI/CO 4.3, 6.0
Languages: VB .Net, SQL and UML
Internet Technologies: HTML, XML
ERP System SAP FICO module
Document Processing: MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Web, MS Excel
Quality Management: Test Director, Win Load Runner
Multimedia: Adobe Photoshop, Dream Viewer
Methodologies/ Frame work: Rational Unified Process Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, ClearCase, and ClearQuest , Agile, Scrum, Waterfall, JAD, Data Modeling, Business Modeling, Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, and Class Diagrams
Data Modeling: Erwin
Networking: TCP-IP, FTP, Protocols
ETL Reporting tools: Business objects BOXI R3 with Crystal Report, Cognos.
Bachelor of Business Administration.
Business Analyst / Project Management
This role is responsible for eliciting and documenting internal and external client requirements to facilitate the implementation and delivery of services offered by Stewart Lender Services.
- Assist project team in electing requirements through client interviews, document analysis, site visits, business process descriptions, scenarios, and task and workflow analysis.
- Work independently with internal or external users to define concepts, process flows and requirements.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
- Document all client requirements as user stories.
- Extensive knowledge of all workflow processes and internal and external reports for assigned projects.
- Responsible for creating policy and procedure documentation for services provided within assigned projects.
- Analysis and thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Serves as the conduit between the customer community internal and external customers .
- Partner with system analysts from software development team through which technical requirements flow.
- Attend meetings with internal and external clients and stand up meetings for agile sprint planning daily.
- Post project Implementation Production Monitoring Tasks, including the daily monitoring of client and operational dashboard for adherence to Service Level Agreements, Data Quality, Workflow Processes and identification of any process gaps.
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Interacting professionally with a diverse group, including client and external management, subject matter experts and end users.
- Maintain strong relationship with clients through good customer service and prompt responses to requests.
- Serve as a liaison between customers, business units, support and technical teams.
Environment: SQL DB, Agile, Scrum, MS Office, TFS, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Visio, UML, Windows NT/XP, SQL Management Studio, SQL Server, MS Visual Studio,
Confidential bid-rigging scheme involving the marketing and sale of certain financial products to municipalities and other non-profit organizations, variously, during the period November 1998 through January 2004,The Formal Agreement requires the bank to enhance and strengthen its policies, procedures and internal controls regarding competitive bidding in the particular department where the illegal conduct occurred, and to take steps to ensure that adequate policies, procedures and controls are in place related to competitive bidding on an enterprise wide basis, The Formal Agreement also requires the bank to make payment of profits, plus prejudgment interest, derived from 38 collateralized certificate of deposit transactions to the municipalities or other non-profits harmed in those transactions. The total payment, including interest, is 9,217,218. The OCC's formal enforcement action against the bank is part of a global resolution of actions coordinated with the U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Internal Revenue Service, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond and several state attorneys general.
- Helped manage risk analysis and mitigation plans, status reports, and client presentations prepared business process models, defined milestone deliverables, and established critical success factors.
- Gathered requirements during inception phase, documented and delivered functional specification documents, and assisted architecture analysis and design using UML and Rational tools.
- Conducted UAT. Wrote SQL queries in MS Access and MS SQL Server Management Studio for data manipulations.
- Determined user/business/functional requirements. Created vision, scope, and use case documents business process models, use case diagrams, activity diagrams, and state chart diagrams.
- Conducted Joint Application Development JAD sessions with stakeholders throughout SDLC to resolve open issues.
- Created documentation for training and Help Desk teams.
Environment: Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Visio, UML, Windows NT/XP, SQL Management Studio, SQL Server, MS Visual Studio, C . NET, MS Excel, Business Objects,
- Confidential a wholly owned subsidiary of Guidance Financial Group, LLC, understands that
- Buying a house is one of the most important personal decisions you will make. It's a decision that goes
- beyond how much home you can afford because it reflects your lifestyle and values.That's why we have
- worked closely with leading financial institutions and world renowned Sharia scholars to develop and offer
- products that you can use with confidence. Our team of financial experts and accomplished professionals
- are committed to delivering quality products with the highest level of service and strict adherence to the
- principles of Sharia. Every product we offer is certified by an independent Sharia Supervisory Board to
- ensure strict standards of Sharia compliance. Our Sharia Board comprises some of the world's leading
- experts in the Islamic law of financial transactions. These Sharia scholars are actively engaged in designing
- our products and in overseeing them. Whether you are buying a home or wish to replace an existing
- mortgage, our Declining Balance Co-ownership Programs allow you to enjoy the benefits of home
- ownership with peace of mind.
- Participated in meetings with work streams directly impacted with the consolidation of cash, Lender Swaps and Loans.
- Developed, executed, and managed Customer Relationship Management CRM marketing activities in an organization, including e-marketing programs and strategies, campaign management, and analytics.
- Develops, documents, and implements automated marketing processes within CRM with emphasis on maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of campaign operations and lead generation.
- Successfully implemented call center CRM solutions to fulfill and update client needs with complete and enhanced customer satisfaction.
- Specialized in evaluating clients' creditworthiness' and conduct a financial analysis risk assessment.
- Developed, maintained and strengthened strong business relationships with internal and external customers.
- Identified opportunities for achieving targeted outcomes pushing activities and projects in that direction.
- Utilized system tools offered by the company in order to seek information about the real, underlying needs of clients and to solve problems promptly.
- Influenced others to a desired outcome through building persuasive arguments based on logic and fact, coupled with the ability to anticipate and respond to the needs and concerns of others.
- Ensured that work was completed correctly, thoroughly and of high quality.
- Acquired thorough knowledge of customer life cycle needs and current economic and political events.
- Established and built relationships with clients. Applies knowledge to the business and provides personalized, value added service.
- Key liaison between the development team and the business team to churn out any technical issues with respect to requirements as well as technical specifications of the project.Used Requisite Pro to document requirements, associated change requests with requirements and connected requirements with Use cases.
- Used Business Process Models context, data flow , Entity Relationship Diagrams ER-Diagrams as precursors to re-engineering, functionality enhancements, migration to new technology and value-addition of existing business solutions.
- Conducted Gap Analysis during the review of the compliance items for improved future audits.
- Analyzed and documented SDLC waterfall methodology based artifacts like Business Requirements, Functional Requirement and Business Process Models for better understanding of the business process.
- Create the business process model using Microsoft Visio and present it to the SME for validation and getting the sign-offs. Worked with operational risk team to identify and mitigate the risks associated with information transfer between all the processess.
- Track, maintain and update Stakeholders requested enhancements and changes using Rational Clear Quest.
- Acted as a SME for the development team, as well as System Test and UAT teams, answering questions about the requirements.
- Developed the test scope, test requirements, test coverage validation, test approach, test environment setup, and test schedule.
- Developed test scenarios and expected results based on the business requirements.
- Helped System Test team to prepare Test Data for testing the system.
- Conducted test execution, validated test results, open defects and worked with the developers to resolve defects in a timely manner.
- Coordinated with UAT team to ensure tasks were completed on time and on budget.
- Analyzed loan level data, tracked data issues and proposed a resolution.
- Wrote Use Cases for the Development team based on the business requirements.
Environment: Agile, Scrum, MS Office, Mercury Quality Center, TOAD, Rational Suite RequisitePro,
ClearCase, ClearQuest .
Sr. Business Analyst
Confidential and its subsidiaries offer a wide range of real estate financial services. This includes the origination, purchase, financing and servicing of residential and commercial mortgage loans. It also includes the issuing, purchasing and selling of mortgage-backed securities. The project was to reengineer the existing Loan Origination System LOS and enable it to incorporate business rules and third-party technologies into their processes. Modules covered Loan application, pre-qualification through settlement, plus mortgage processing workflow tools to assist closing and documentation.
- Elicited business requirements from the stakeholders and analyzed them for consistency, flexibility and completeness.
- Followed RUP methodology for the project.
- Created target questionnaires for SMEs to gather requirements.
- Familiar with FAS 133 and FAS 149.
- Identified the key changes and conducted periodic walkthroughs with business users to communicate effectively with them.
- Identified data to various upstream and downstream applications.
- Performed GAP analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with the new business requirements.
- Acted as a liaison between the developers, clients and Line of Business LOB and was instrumental in resolving conflicts between user and technical development teams.
- Experience and knowledge ACH and Check 21.
- Used Automated Clearing House ACH for the financial transactions.
- Used Rational Requisite Pro for managing the requirements.
- Knowledge of Check 21 for the remote deposit.
- Created UML Diagrams including Use Cases Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, Collaboration Diagrams and Deployment Diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Defined Business Process Model with the help of Data Flow Diagrams DFDs , Entity Relationship Diagrams ERDs and Web Page Mock-Ups using Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Prepared artifacts such as Business Requirements Document BRD and Functional Requirements Document FRD for the team.
- Derived Functional Requirement Specifications based on User Requirements.
- Conducted meetings with Project Manager, Business users and ensured that team is on the same page.
- Prioritized and ensured testability of all the requirements and mitigated any issues found by the stakeholders.
- Involved in maintaining the Requirements Traceability Matrix RTM across the deliverables for a project.
- Used the Rational Clear Quest as an effective Bug tracking tool.
- Used MS Project Gantt chart for scheduling timelines of the project.
Environment: Agile, Scrum, Rational Suite Rose, Requisite Pro , Rational Unified Process RUP , Windows NT/XP/2000, UML, UNIX, MS-Project, MS-Office Suite, MS Visio, Mercury, Test Director.
The project entailed developing end-to-end solutions with all functionalities enhanced as per client specifications. Agents and clients wanted to execute a variety of transactions on the web, ranging from basic account opening and querying to placement of orders, redemptions and executing other transactions straight through. The solution enabled the client to track and profile the customers in order to deliver superior personalized service and stay ahead of competition. The end result was a completely prioritized, and user-friendly, real-time listing of mutual funds, equities, fixed income, portfolios, options, annuities, IPOs and other asset classes to be broadcast over the web and Bloomberg terminals.
- Interfaced with the client as part of the Requirements Engineering team to finalize the project scope.
- Assisted the PM in developing Use Cases and project plans and also managed changes to the scope of the project.
- Conducted user interviews, gathered Requirements, analyzed the Requirements and managed changes using Rational Suite.
- Conducted interviews with end-users to collect requirement and business process information.
- Developed business process models in RUP to document existing and future business processes.
- Performed extensive Requirement Analysis including data analysis and gap analysis.
- Designed and developed project document templates based on SDLC methodology.
- Participated in various stages of data and requirement analysis for project needs.
- Identified internal and external system requirements, design and configuration set-up, also created User Documentation and conducted training classes.
- Developed business requirement specification documents as well as high-level project plan.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, and OOD using UML.
- Assumed ownership of Use Case Diagrams, Use Case narratives and other various artifacts.
- Relieved pressure off the PM by maintaining artifacts and portions of the project binder.
- Documented and delivered Functional Specification Document to the project team.
- Assisted the Project Manager to develop both high-level and detailed application architecture to meet user requests and business needs.
- Participated in the logical and physical design sessions, assisted and developed high and low level design documents.
- Assisted the PM in setting realistic project expectations and in evaluating the impact of changes on the project plans accordingly and conducted project related presentations.
- Assisted with user testing of systems, developing and maintaining quality procedures, and ensuring that appropriate documentation is in place.
- Conducted User Acceptance Testing UAT .
- Functioned as the primary liaison between the business line, operations, and the technical areas throughout the project life cycle.
- Performed task decomposition, delegated tasks and monitored project milestones using MS Project.
- Data mapping, logical data modeling, created class diagrams and ER diagrams and used SQL queries to filter data within the Oracle database
- Assisted the PM in performing Risk Assessment, Management and Mitigation.
Environment: Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Visio, Documentum, UML, J2EE, Windows NT/XP, Oracle, SQL, SQL Server, Sybase, VBScript, C . NET, ASP.NET, Business Objects, TestDirector, LoadRunner.