- Acquire a position utilizing my skills with Information Systems, Process Improvements, Project Management and Communications/Technical Writer
- Languages Applications Operating Systems Communications
- C/C Oracle Novell Web Page Designing
- HTML Access AS/400 Business Analysis/Systems Design
- SQL Visible Analyst Microsoft NT /2000/XP Project Management
- SAS Visio MS DOS Process Improvement
- Microsoft Office Suite Windows 2000, 98/95 Technical Writing
- SharePoint TSYS Access Knowledge Management
- FrontPage Customer Service/Help Desk
- Microsoft Expression Web
- SharePoint Designer
- Lotus Notes
- InfoPath Designer
- Install, configure, upgrade and troubleshoot vendor neutral computer systems and printers
- Perform preventative maintenance and repairs on motherboards and processors
- Use knowledge of Command Line Prompt, Windows 9x and Windows 2000 and other OS fundamentals to enhance PC's. Experienced in Internet, Intranet, Extranet and e-commerce technologies
- Basic understanding of development, networking, security and business concepts Desktop Systems, TCP/IP Configuration, Component Repair, Windows NT/2000/XP, Trouble-shooting, Customer Service, Technical Support, Microsoft Office, Support Techniques, Ghosting/Imaging, O/S Fundamentals, Microsoft Networking
Historic development, data organization and structure, data security, recovery, object management, archiving strategies, retrieval system design and methodologies.
SharePoint Administrator 2007/2010 / Knowledge Specialist / Technical Writer / Web Designer
- Contributed in the creation of 600 technical documents
- Met with stakeholders, collected requirements, planned, analyzed and designed websites based on best practices to create solutions within the functions of SharePoint. Explained the effects of changes to users.
- Ensured that processes and technology were aligned with missions and goals of the company
- Management of workflows, lists, metadata, libraries, user permissions, company notifications and documents that need to be stored, updated, archived and restored
- Created and enhanced knowledge base websites to aid in daily job responsibilities and troubleshooting: One aiding the Pantry Helpdesk and the other aiding the Pantry Stores.
- Used HDI best practices to create pipeline processes for adding data to the websites. Some of the sections included in the knowledge bases are Equipment Photo Aids, Job Aids, Master Tickets, Projects, Structured Solutions, Glossary of Terms, Process Guides, Diagrams, Announcements and Submit Solutions.
- Used HDI methodology to generate processes for creating a knowledge sharing environment for submitting and approving new solutions and flagging invalid documents.
- Provide weekly reporting to management showing usage of documents on the knowledge bases
- Audit content and usage to increase efficiency
- Met weekly with representatives from all departments for SharePoint 2010 strategy planning to align the information services for the entire corporation based on mission, vision and goals for a cross-functional application
- Supported all phases of planning, analysis, design, deployment and quality management
- Created facing Helpdesk site for the stores
- Created one template to be used for all procedures on facing sites
- Communicated effectively recommendations on content management in a collaborative environment
- Met weekly with a team of project managers and technology specialists to collect user and technical requirements, planned and tested application.
- Created two UltiPro Mobile user guides: one for management and the other for general users of The Pantry Inc.
- Met weekly with a team of HR representatives, project managers and technology specialists to collect user and technology requirements, planned and tested application.
- Created My Site user guide for users of The Pantry Inc.
- Responsible for providing backup administrative support for new and existing user account on the
- Learning Management System.
- Duties include password resets, managing user accounts, and reducing the instance of duplicate
- account creation on the LMS.
Terminal 2 Airport Ticketing and Gates
- Provided IT support for ticketing, gates, baggage and ramp tower areas at RDU International Airport.
- Maintained network printers, workstations XP and 7, self service kiosk, IBM Blade Centers, LCDs
- Ghosting and imaging, VNC, Net Support Manager, Cisco IP Phone 7961
- Provided general desktop support
- Reviewed event logs on daily basis
Information Technology Department
Database Administrator and Desktop Support
- Used data manipulation techniques in Microsoft SQL 2005 to create spreadsheets.
- Multiple SQL spreadsheets were created to store confidential insurance information for clients and vendors.
- Managed proprietary database used to store customer's insurance benefit elections.
- Used the proprietary database and Excel to provide post enrollment data to vendors and payroll departments.
- Setup GUI requested by clients for online enrollment. Examples of GUI setups included: enrollment available dates, benefit choice, coverage options, benefit codes, deductions amounts, employee profile and self/agent enrollment options.
- Used Excel and Access to create spreadsheets for employee information and existing benefits. Imported Excel templates in the proprietary database to be used during enrollment.
- Exported data from proprietary database after enrollment. Data used to create various excel files sent to clients and vendors.
- Researched and collected data on as needed basis
- Wrote procedures and created diagrams for IT department
- Actively supported desktops for 15 employees on an as needed basis
Government Credit Card Division
- Produced and interpreted approximately 16 daily reports to support senior leaders and managers for daily and strategic planning for time sensitive initiatives.
- Leaders used reports to measure performance statistics, daily forecasting, VRU statistics, payment activity, account maintenance, account status, application volumes, processing times and credit limit volumes.
- Used TSYS Access to developed ad hoc queries in support of strategic planning and processing improvements.
- Data Security Analyst/Security Systems Administration
- Provided support to over 300 associates of Government Credit Card by creating profiles, maintaining TSYS passwords, providing access to various network and desktop applications, maintaining computer hardware/software and telecommunication requests in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Researched and analyzed data and security ids to determine any potential security violations and excessive waste in support of senior leaders' initiatives. Resulted in eliminating unneeded accesses, improved security and generated monthly savings of more than 20,000.
Communications Specialist for InfoNet/Web Page Designer
Provided support to approximately 2000 associates for the Card Services Call Center using Microsoft Front Page application to develop and update web pages on InfoNet, an on-line reference tool providing procedures, news releases, job aid references and product guides. Ensured that call center associates received time sensitive and critical information.
Help Desk Analyst for InfoNet - Reviewed InfoNet on-line reference tool inquiries to answer employees' questions, updated informative documents and worked with business partners and end users to identify problems and solutions in business processes.
- Executive Customer Service - Resolved Executive Complaints for Senior Executives and CEO
- through verbal or written correspondence resulting in effective customer satisfaction and retention.
- Analyzed worksheets seeking process improvements for worksheet routing and research fulfillment requests. As a result, an Access database was created to run a trend report for distribution to supervisors and managers in Card Services. The report aided as a training guide for customer service representatives who sent FronTier Miscellaneous Worksheets in error, which reduced worksheet error routing and improving efficiency.
- Conducted interviews and wrote articles for Good News, a publication, which communicated good customer service experiences.
- Assisted with coaching customer service representatives with new procedures for Card Services and performed service observations on call center associates resulting in immediate feedback to leaders for coaching opportunities.
- Customer Service Representative/Sales for Card Services
- Responsible for answering questions, sales and maintaining credit card accounts in the call center. Received recognition in a program called Goal Buster for consecutively exceeding the quality level of service given to customers.
- Volunteered for various activities including Communications for Hampton Roads Women's Network, tutor for Bank of America Youth Program, host for Bank of America job fairs, presenter
- at public schools for International Teach the Children Day.