- Dynamic, creative and results-driven IT Project Manager/Senior Business and Systems Analyst successful in performing key business/system analysis around organizational and enterprise-wide automated and/or manual workflow processes leading state-of-the-art, multi-technology initiatives. Highly experienced in the integration, development and project management of Internet/Intranet and enterprise-wide Applications, Architecture, e-Business and Application Development AD product and service offerings integrating those initiatives into tactical implementations.
- Expert in designing, developing and delivering cost-effective, high-performance technology strategies and tactical solutions to meet challenging and ever-changing business demands in the Financial, Retail, Manufacturing, and Technology industries, using Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Project, Publisher, Outlook, Live Meeting, etc. Extensive qualifications exist in all facets of project and software life-cycle development, from initial feasibility/business/system analysis and conceptual design through documentation, implementation and testing, user training and enhancements.
Consulting Business Analysis
- Drove the analysis of the Reporting, Data Quality, and Element Owner Oversight business workflow processes and documented to address current-state medium and high-risk processes for auditing purposes. Additionally documented existing workflows and their associated Quick Reference Guide QRGs .
- Workflow Business Process updates and mapping in support of ARIS implementation
- Analyzed, reviewed, and documented a years worth of multi-release changes to the data dictionary. Established a semi-automated Data Dictionary Tool for the FALCON-QC application within LAS that brought the FALCON-QC application up-to-date.
- Provided the mapping and configuration of the semi-monthly dashboard for Owner Element additions/changes inputted/updated within OCP.
- Documented the FALCON-QC Training Guide for multiple releases along with the OCP User Guide.
- Report and Data Mapping for Mutual Fund Services Data Store:
- Performed and documented the analysis of Current State LOB Reporting, which included collecting, aggregating, and mapping intraday, daily, monthly, and periodic data to support the generation of reporting for MFSDS and implementation of new system.
- Documented Functional specifications to included SQL source and Data Loads associated with AUM flows across platforms, views from Finance that drove LOB Reporting to include Wholesaler, Balances, Trades, Revenue Share, and Compensation.
- Documented Report Functional specifics to include all MFSDS current state reports identifying capability gaps, data redundancies, Source to MFSDS Sourcing/Tables/Fields, table improvement suggestions, internal calculations, consolidation of report field needs and potential data needs.
Senior Systems Analyst
- Independent strategic and hands-on Senior Business Analyst and Project Management-based consulting engagement focused in the development of a Continuous Delivery Integration project eliminating a manual driven process. Key focus included Analysis, Requirements, and Software Releases through leading the Build, Testing, and Deployment Automation solution utilizing an Agile approach.
Senior Business Analyst
- Managed, Delivered, and Drove Quality Control on the VRS Vermilion Client Reporting Platform Technology Track project using an hybrid Agile Development methodology approach:
- Performed and documented the analysis of Current State and Future/End-State both Point-of-Separation POS and Point-of-Arrival POA Client Reporting for the newly acquired Columbia Management business group identifying current state business processes, workflows, pain points, and platforms , target state definition, capability gaps, redundancies, business process improvement needs, and finalized target state considerations to address Fixed Income, Equity, Balanced, International Equity, Multi-Fund, and Tax Lot Reporting.
- Formulated and crafted the Business Case and Project Plan to address POS deliverables. Further developed the POS User and System Requirements thru leading BR Sessions, Business Process Workflows, Use-Cases, System Design, Test Plans/Scenarios establishing cases/scripts and defect management with Quality Center , System Testing, and associated Work Breakdown Structure to deliver requested POS Client Reporting System. This was performed with concrete time-lines but with multiple iterations of Requirements, Build, Design, and Testing.
- Managed the VRS application project iterative testing cycles, which included QA resources, planning, coordinating, and execution of test scenarios within SIT, UAT, and Enterprise Testing utilizing Vendor Application, Database analysis w/SQL, and Defect Management/Resolution.
- Lead Business Process/Gap Analysis, Business Requirements, and JAD Session for enhancing business processes, information process flow and the implementation of a new Client Reporting process/tool.
- Managed external vendor, internal resources, and coordinated with cross functional areas IT and Business throughout the software and project development life cycle from target state business model definition, requirements, design, build, and test through final implementation and post implementation support for Institutional Client Reporting Equity, Fixed Income, Tax Lots .
Consulting Business Analysis, Requirements, Specifications, Testing, Design
- Managed and organized project tasks and schedules via Microsoft Project integrating Bank standardized Change Management processes and documentation to a successful conclusion of the project.
- Developed comprehensive Project documentation to address project scope using: Project Plan, Project Communications Planning, Business Requirements, HLD/LLD, Design Mockups, Traceability, Test Plan, Test Scenarios/Cases, Test Scripts, Test Matrix, and additional documentation following the Six Sigma DMAIC process for software project implementations, within a highly matrixed organization of Executive and Business Sponsors as well as, LOB and Technical resources utilizing strong relationship and collaborative management skills.
- Directed and facilitated both business and technology resources in project communications Technology, LOB, Project Status, Core business document creation, Defect/Issue Tracking, Testing, and Project Release .
- Coordinated User Acceptance Testing and conducted and led the SIT and User Acceptance Testing.
- Developed the Business Requirements documentation for Asset Schema downstream applications:
- Developed the Business Requirements for CRC, 360 Financial, Asset Allocation Monitoring, and Reg-9 driven thru facilitation of group sessions, building consensus and recognition of key business requirements and needs.
- Established, managed, and directed relationships with internal sources defining business requirements facilitating decisioning, negotiation of scope/features, and building consensus on understanding business processes and critical success drivers, delivering project on time within multi-tasked deadlines.
- Facilitated collaborative reviews and presentations for analysis and requirements approval.
- Facilitated the 2008 Disaster Recovery Planning and Testing Plan process completion:
- Responsible for collaborating with cross-functional teams to address and complete the DR Planning and Testing pre-2009, ensuring that a variety of assessments SAR, ARCAT, COBIT were complete.
- Created an automated reporting and identification process using Excel to address 2008 immediate DR and Testing needs as well as 2009 planning and control.
- Managed and developed the Business Requirements documentation for Client Communications Data Reporting:
- Developed the Mutual Fund Data Requirements for Fact Sheets, Meeting Books, QIRs, Pitch Books, Consultant Reports RFIs QDDs , and RFPs.
- Identification and mapping of Mutual Fund Data from independent and internal sources, recommending single source/processing.
- Responsible for establishing, managing, and directing relationships with internal sources across multiple organizations acting as a liaison between business and technology defining business needs, understanding business processes and critical success drivers, and recommending best practice processes, technology, governance, and technology solutions in delivering effective Client Communications Reporting.
- Managed and developed the analysis documentation and ever-greening process for the NFS Information Flow mapping feeds, APIs, owners, and business impacts to validate and modify existing information creating a reusable tool through the:
- Identification and mapping of critical feeds throughout the NFS Information Flow process, by analyzing the NFS flow throughout GWIM identifying the various systems, technology and business owners, SLAs, APIs, dependencies and data transformations, along with detailed business impacts for data/system delays.
- Input of the analysis within a process and data flow work chart identifying the business consumer impacts and SLAs as well as recommendations for sharing and disseminating information within a highly evolving and matrixed organization.
- Communications and ever-greening process to ensure that the NFS Information Flow information remains up-to-date, through formalized integrated steps within bank projects.
Consulting eBusiness Analysis, Requirements, Specifications, eStrategy, eMarketing Strategy
- Identification and mapping of key member life-cycle Selection, Acquisition, Retention, and Extension requirements/critical success criteria,
- Outlining requirements for technology solutions supporting on-line banking, referrals, support/service applications, and the member value center: driving feasibility, vision, and strategy recommendations,
- Crafting the regional e-Business/e-Commerce strategy three to five year plan by formulating a member-centric eBusiness/Business strategy mapping, Technology, Governance, Metrics, and Process requirements and capabilities, to derive a comprehensive roadmap/implementation plan allowing enterprise to migrate to a future-state member centric enterprise.
- Directed and developed the future-state, state-of-the-art workflow CMS-based web site, addressing future extension capabilities to meet Web 2.0 and Industry competitive opportunities.
Consulting Business Analysis, Requirements, Specifications, Testing, Design
- Responsible for the Project Management and Business Analysis using Six Sigma processes and activities to manage and develop Business Requirements, Specifications, Design, and Testing for the Global Wealth and Information Management GWIM Referrals initiative. Led and managed complex technology/business strategy development and enterprise solutions focusing on operational and organizational improvements as well as efficiencies for pre- and post-support activities. Planned, organized, and directed technology, governance, metrics and Referrals Support processes, aligning IT solutions with current and future business objectives.
- Identified and documented the customer referral process across GWIM LOBs PB I, BAI, PB and associated non-GWIM LOB analyzing current state process models for gaps, redundancies and improvement opportunities defining proposed future state process models for customer referral processes within GWIM.
- Drove system and process redesign for inbound and outbound referrals, using more cost effective and precise mechanism to capture, allocate, report, and manage PFG relationships.
- Spearheaded the cross-GWIM migration/transition referral data capture processes from a manual reporting driven process to full automation.
- Managed and developed complex technology strategies, enterprise architectures, business strategies/programs, and IT management and organization initiatives for clients in multiple industries, state and local government, technology, communications, and manufacturing industries. Sample engagements within Gartner include:
- Managed and performed an in-depth internal controls assessment for a large state agency, incorporating: applications technology, security, capital expenditures, strategy, operations and planning focused on highlighting risks within the agency's functional group processes and control procedures. Reviewed practices, technology infrastructure, and software application feasibility, usability, and functions to identify requirements and capability gaps along with associated risks. Outlined tactical and strategic recommendations to reposition the agency's risk mitigation and governance efforts.
- Identified and mapped key customer support, SFA, TEM, PRM offerings in support of a regional financial services firm's ability to manage its 360 customer relationship view, incorporating and optimizing all customer channels e.g. branch, contact center, Internet, relationship management, IVR, etc . Reviewed technical architecture and features/functions of Alltel, TouchPoint, and e-Loyalty mapping business strategy and requirements to Features/Functions, Viability, Cost, Service, Technical, and Execution capabilities.
- Crafted a global e-Business/e-Commerce strategy for a multinational manufacturer with operations throughout NA, Europe and Asia. Identified high-impact B2B and B2C opportunities for leveraging Internet processes and technologies to streamline business process flows and facilitate commerce with trading partners and consumers. Mapped out the future state application architecture and technical architecture to support new integrated business capabilities and future business visions.
- Performed an architecture assessment study for a national financial services firm. Evaluated architectures, policies, Web site performance methodology and technologies, and made recommendations for improvements. New architecture recommendations are expected to stabilize application/system platforms, provide hardware/software scalability and eliminate outmoded non-supported technologies.
- Developed an enterprise-wide e-business strategy for a regional financial services organization with operations in six states, by formulating a customer-centric business strategy that mapped existing customer life-cycle CLC business drivers selection, acquisition, retention, and extension to a future-state customer-centric enterprise. Through an interactive and consensus-building formula, identified process, governance, metrics, and technology gaps and capabilities to derive a comprehensive IT roadmap allowing the enterprise to migrate to a future state customer-centric business environment.
- Performed web site analysis for multiple health care organizations, creating the web testing methodology for usability, technical, and features of the proposed and existing web sites. Outlined key recommendations for building a best-in-class web site, based on industry trends and best practice considerations.
- Drove an ERP package needs assessment and selection process for a 1.5 billion retail company. The process involved determining ROI payback to justify a new system, modeling productivity gains, reduced rate of resource expansion, improved business analytics, etc. Determined best practice business process requirements and selected vendor through an RFI/RFP, scripted demonstration, and reference check process.
Senior Software Engineering Project Manager
- Instituted web development, QA, deployment, product life cycle processes and governance structure while guiding and managing the efforts of twenty-three 23 IT professionals.
- Implemented best practice development principles and standards that facilitated a 50 decrease in time-to-market and a 35 increase in developer and testing productivity.
- Directed the on-going development, quality assurance, and database groups to meet product development schedules to coincide with client release commitments, managing deliverables through formal project management planning and delivery practices.
- Established the vision, critical business and enterprise system and architecture requirements, system specifications, and direction of the service and product offerings to meet client market objectives.